Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

PACKAGE 603 expiry on Aug 22, 13 but stop sending sms?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

PACKAGE 603 expiry on Aug 22, 13 but stop sending sms on Aug 20, 13 night as punishment and charged me Rs.18.90 for sending sms.
I want to drawn the attention of U-fone cheating management and PTA authority if any customer activate 603 package which last 14 days and expiry on Aug 22, 13 but surprise and more painful my sms sending stop on Aug 20, 13 night. U-fone too much and stop cheating practice before you face silent punishment with God stick.

I got sms on Aug 21, 13 informing sms charges charged Rs.18.90 ( I need explanation why sms charges deducted even my 603 sms package ends on Aug 22, 13). I must say U-fone always busy and eager how to cheat the customers by wrong deductions and PTA instead of stopping or questioning but remain silence which encourage U-fone to do more and more cheating.

Why PTA always silence and speechless not interested to protect customer interest which encourage U-fone to do more and more cheating and consumers suffers.

I must say U-fone never learn to reply the customer on timely but unnecessary wasting time for attending the complain but why not PTA keep check and balance system when received any complain.

Which means those who using the u-fone sms service must ready first to pay and later suffer due to cheating practice and PTA when you awake.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer