Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Open letter how K-electric consumer paying more than DOUBLE

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Open letter how K-electric consumer paying more than DOUBLE electricity bill since May 14 as specially select for punishment?

My problem begin (May 1, 2014) when K-electric replace the good working meter which was running and no problem and put totally faulty cum speedy meter to get electricity bill payment more than above our actual consumption.

Month Bill Amount Unit consumed
May 2014 Rs. 3,428 352
Jun 2014 5,067 464
Jul 2014 5,184 472

As I wrote many letters address to K-electric CEO, Garden Centre, Governor of sind, Nepra, WMS, Chief Justice, Speaker National Assembly but it look all these organization not interested to resolve the issue of common citizen who facing torture and additional tension by K-electric by sending abnormal ( totally double consumption bill ). If any authority ask K-electric if they review / observer our 1 year consumption wef May 2012 to April 2013 and match what we are force to pay from May 14 can see the difference but I am not yet getting any satisfied replied and hope to resolve my issue.

I first visited Garden centre wasted 90 minutes but result is zero, second time I send my wife to meet concern offer but the net result is zero and Third time I got called from Governor House and asking me to meet concern officer of K-electric near Shaheen Complex but I reach the place timely but the gentleman gone for meeting since morning even I informed the concern in Governor House immediately I can’t see the concern officer and even drop message for the officer but again the result is zero.

I have given all detail in my past letters even it is my responsibility to again come in person why not K-electric realized first what they are doing with me instead of solving my issue un-necessary delay and giving totally un-acceptable argument. Perhaps if they are honest Muslims followers than follow or adopt Prophet Mohd famous hadis “ from a Muslims hand and tongue other is saved “ but I am facing torture and more problems after K-electric install faulty cum speedy meter and consider this is correct why not same meter install all K-electric staff or those who are using ill-legal why specially punishment design for me than be ready for God silent stick punishment, if you exercise more power and consider no authority will keep check and balance on K-electric than it is system fault, than guide which authority will listen consumer complain as in my case I forward my complain to all authority through email / post but still hoping when they solve my issue from root level.

In last My 2 demands first replace the faulty and speedy meter ( why not install ) which was taken on May 1, 14 or new one ( but whose negligence or careless) twice faulty meter install. Second compensate for paying more than DOUBLE electric bill since May 14 till Jul 14 ( if anyone have double than why not check our history) But K-electric not understanding what is my complain and act like foolish or making us foolish, all cleverness will come out when God silent stick punishment starts with all people who realized we are facing problem but noting doing but wasting time. If same problem with any K-electric staff than what he will do remain silent or lodge complain cum protest till his complain not resolve.

Cutting from newspaper for all attention

Blocking Nepra's pro-consumers decision: K-Electric accused of seeking stay order
Sources said that Nepra had been taking decisions over the complaints made by different consumers regarding electricity issues against K-Electric time to time, but the power utility instead of implementing the decisions of Nepra in letter and spirit, either defied them or approached higher courts 'unnecessarily' to get stay orders against the regulator's decisions.

They said in the same way, the power utility also moved to the court over t issuing wrong and manipulated bills to the consumers. Certain associations of Karachi had approached Nepra over the issue, referring to the e-mail issued by Shoaib Siddiqui, Deputy General Manager (DGM) of K-Electric, wherein he had instructed his subordinates to issue excessive bills to consumers. "Shoaib Siddiqui admitted this before Nepra's hearing on November 18, 2013," they added.
News appear in Business Recorder dated July 11, 2014
K-Electric bosses ordered over-billing, says Nepra
ISLAMABAD:

Jun 20, 2014 - Nepra obtained certain emails from K-Electric officials, ordering additional billing of consumers. The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (Nepra) has revealed that the management of K-Electric, including a former managing director and all its regional heads, have been involved in over-billing its consumers and issuing unjustified and inflated bills to maximise revenue.
News appear in Dawn & Balochistan Express dated Jun 20, 2014

I am seeking justice but delay in Justice is consider totally in-justice, I approach to my level concern authority but yet regret & dis-appointment not seeming to solve my issue

I am Kidney Transplantation patient and my operation successfully done Dec 14, 2004 at Kidney Centre, Pindi and now registered with SIUT Reg No. OTX – 123, kindly consider my health condition that I am not a common man but facing torture and tension from K-electric continues since May 2014, I pray to God help me in this regard and give me courage to fight till my issue not resolve Insha’Allah,

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer