Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

open letter for KESC Managing Director & Chief of NEPRA

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Dear Sir

Never realized how many time I lodge complain details as follows against facing KESC excess billing but still no solution of my genuine complain with Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat via email for your information and necessary action.

Brief History of my complain lodge against KESC but net ZERO result.
1. KHI-001161/10
2. ONL-144/10
3. ONL-440/09
4. ONL-115/09
5. ONL-710/09
6. ONL-035/09

A/c No. 0508903450227 AL - 888067

My demand and claim for receiving normal bills. Plus rebate of Rs.14,000 should reflect in my bills so I satisfy. If Wafaqi Mohtasib decide to again call hearing than I want result with attending any further hearing and want fast and quickly result ONLY.

I realized to registered complain with WAFAQI MOHTASIB totally waste of timely complain for facing KESC very fast meter when run more than its consumption and force us to pay the bill as PUNISHMENT. KESC management how punished those who using KHUNDA CONNECTION ( ill-legal ) they are only ASSETS of KESC and never any yet take any action those ill-legal consumers that is why day by day ill-legal connection increasing but very surprise and sad no man have got power to first dis-continue their connection, questioned and punished too. They the users who are tension free and never worried how to pay the KESC bills.

The question who is behind with them which give support and courage that is why KESC acts as totally blind and never notice such consumers which thing they are not sincere and dis-honest to their duties if higher do not take any action to save their own job and those who uses KHUNDA CONNECTION must face the God example punishment so other have no courage to help or support ill-legal consumers which result lost of Billions of Rupees for KESC.

My Complain and Demand
I want rebate of Rs.14,000 for paying the bills which is result the meter is moving very fast above the normal consumption. When we uses our first meter from July 1999 to jun 2005 than we never Lodge a complain. When we face problem than we have right to protest and lodge complain too but very sad even KESC and Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat only do formalities but end result ZERO ( which is waste of time nothing else).

I want to questioned from Wafaqi Mohtasib Karachi how many consumers complain you attend and inform those people who are satisfy with KESC after you make justice after listening their complain. But I am out of them I strong regret and still not satisfy that is why force to lodge complain again so any one perhaps solve my problems for facing and paying the excess KESC bills.

I request to KESC CEO please asked any honest and sincere to provide details of what
Units we consumed during July – 1999 to Jun – 2005 Why you people want to kill us?

If KESC have decided not to reply or heed any complain than whose complain they sincere attended please guide me so I request such higher authority.

KESC HAVE MORE POWER & AUTHORITY that is why not answerable to any one
More painful I got support from the following organization and department but sill not hope to solve my complain for facing excess billing of KESC.

1. KARACHI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
2. FEDERATION OF PAKISTAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
3. GOVERNOR OF SIND
4. N E P R A, Islamabad

Why Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, Karachi un-necessary delay to process case against KESC to washout the dream of any result or consumers lost his interest and in future never think to re-lodge complain again. I am still fighting to get result and solve of my problem but highly regret and sad more than 2 years passed but sill my case situation same which help those who process case how sincere to solve the problem of KESC consumers.

I want to question from KESC management that entire SOLDIER BAZAR area load shedding fix for 1 hours and daily basis 3 times KESC proudly conduct loading shedding but only our area load shedding for 1.30 Hours why? Which is ideal for KESC to conduct load shedding otherwise they have pain? Please than do load shedding for 1 Hr for our area too why you people want to Punish in unique way.

Secondly if KESC fix load shedding time than why KESC staff extends load shedding time for what reasons and want to punish own level, ever KESC CEO Take notice of such issue or ignore? Any one staff ever questioned or punished than no one has courage to do additional load shedding of any area.

If KESC give full freedom to KHUDA USERS than why think to punish the honest users to extract their utility bills from us? Please think how to protect and safe guard the interest of KESC consumer’s those never think to use ill-legal connection but those who are evils always think to support and help the bad elements and crush those who are honest and innocents.

When NEPRA WILL awake and solve my problem? I got information that NEPRA and KESC both exchange numbers of letters but I am totally un-aware and eager what is STATUS of my complain or any hope to get rebate from KESC for paying the above consumption bills which is ONLY Rs.14,000. If they are God fearing people than allowed me rebate otherwise take un-necessary delay and only think how to waste time nothing else.

We normally use those light or fan which we need and try to switch off un-necessary saver bulb but in spite of this we face the KESC monthly bills which we does not expect. I am from middle class family and now days JOBLESS if you want to kill me than do one favor instead of installment kills me at once. Besides this I am KIDNEY TRNASPLANTION patient and my operation done by Col Mukthar at KIDNEY CENTRE, Rawalpindi on Dec 14, 2004. Now my case was registered with SIUT and my Registered No.123. If any thing you want to confirm than go ahead.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ali_akash4
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Exclamation
Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:36 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer