Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

open letter for KESC CEO for facing excess billing

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

AS/00045/KE/14
May 22, 2014

Secretary / CEO
K-electric
Head Office
Karachi

Manager
Garden Centre
K-electric
Karachi

Ref : consumer No. 0400007104780
Sub : excess electricity bill for May 14 for Rs. 3,426 showing uni
t 352 units
consumed

Dear Sir

I want to registered complain and strong protest for sending excess/abnormal electricity bill for the month of May 14 for Rs. 3,426 showing units 352 consumed if you see the our previous history than realized how possible the consumption cross 350 units which is un-believable and not acceptable. When Karachi Electric replacing the good working meter on May 1, 14 than my sixth sense telling something will happen to wrong which I faced by abnormal bills since beginning, what problem that Karachi Electric replaced good working meter and install faulty cum speedy meter to charge the consumer more or exercise more punishment let decide first.

I want to point error in preparing billing by Karachi Electric detail as follows

New Meter No. SAG71695 showing unit consumed 181 and Old Meter only showing last month (April 14) unit consumed which was 4,023.

Present Rdg Past Reading Unit consumed
181 4023 352
( any one example first this working or calculation is correct, how 352 units arrived? I still fail to understand) Please stop sending un-correct and excess billing and later admit due to human error than what is my fault for which I being punished?

I do not received electricity bill for May 14 till morning ( May 22, 14 ) and more interesting due date is May 26, 14 why Karachi Electric suppose to circulate bill so late due to as careless or negligence by the bill distributor or Karachi Electric billing management, why you plan to serve the bill so late which is doing intentionally to hit those consumer who do not pay the bill for not receiving the bill suppose to surcharge late payment which not question the concern people for delaying in distributing bill on timely which Karachi Electric never learn to follow this policy but always think how to torture the consumers in the shape of un-schedule load shedding, excess billing and not circulating billing on timely, thus all these happening with the permission or approval of CEO of Karachi Electric?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Thu May 22, 2014 2:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer