Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Open a Jazz Cash Account

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Mobilink Jazz
Open a Jazz Cash Account
zeeshanshafi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Open a Jazz Cash Account

Its internet shopping season in Pakistan. Numerous e-retailers are putting forth their items with great costs right now and considerably more rebates when you pay with Jazz Cash account.

In the event that you happen to be an online customer, you would know by realize that there are extra rebates that dealers are putting forth for installments made through Jazz Cash account.

For the individuals who don't have a charge or Mastercard, yet at the same time need to exploit the rebates on these shopping celebrations, they can enroll for a versatile wallet account with Jazz Cash just today.

Today we'll be taking a gander at JazzCash, and how to set up your record with the goal that you can profit rebates on your most loved online store. You can set up a Jazz Cash record to pay online or to pay at a retailers/vendors straightforwardly.

You can pay for internet shopping through Jazz Cash Account in three conduct:

Make a Jazz Cash Account — load it with cash and pay specifically through Jazz Cash Account

Pay through Debit or Credit Card by selecting Jazz Cash installments

Affirm your request and Pay money at a Jazz Cash retailer for the online buy.

How to Get a Jazz Cash Account?

Step 1

Dial *786# from your confirmed Mobilink number and that is it. This string will get you a Jazz Cash account that you can reload through the menu sent to you in a SMS.

Your telephone number will turn into your JazzCash account number. Stand out JazzCash record can be enrolled against a cell telephone number.

You will get a 4 digit MPIN for your Jazz Cash Account. This pin will be utilized to confirm exchanges from your JazzCash account, keep it secure and don't impart it to others.

Dial 4444 to roll out improvements to your JazzCash account.

Step 2

Presently you have to store cash into your JazzCash account.

You can do that by setting off to a JazzCash retailer outlet and store cash into your JazzCash account by means of your telephone number (which will be your record number). Furnish the retailer with your number and pay him to store money into your record.

You can likewise exchange cash through a ledger into your JazzCash account. Mobilink Micro money bank will be the recipient bank and your JazzCash account number will be the record number.

Include this record number in your ledger through web saving money and move reserves into your Jazz Cash account.

Step 3

You can begin making installments after you are done saving cash into your JazzCash account.

One thing significant is that you can pay through JazzCash without having a record. Despite the fact that the sum you can pay will be restricted to Rs. 15,000 as it were.

For more data with respect to installment charges and the sorts of installments you can profit through this record, head over to this FAQ page.
Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
fatimaawa
Pak Newbie

How jazz balance share to other number ??
Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mahdi3655
Pak Newbie

Yar jazz say advance kasy ata Plz Reply me
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Visaspk
Pak Newbie

I'm using Jazz cash account it's very beneficial for me, Now i can pay my utility bills through jazz cash account and i can recharge my number through this facility...
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Mobilink Jazz All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer