Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!


One True Love


Bookmark and Share
 
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes
One True Love
Author Message
Riya_Sister
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 24 Jun 2011
Posts: 5710

One True Love
my story began in March 2006. As usual, i sgin in on my msn messenge, when i receive a new id that added me. i accepted it and there he was.. His name is Usman. he lives in canada and he is 28 years old and has his own business…I saw his picture..he look hot and very good looking..he saw my and told me that he has never seen any one so beautiful.. we started to talk and get to each other for few days..and then we met first time…my heart was pounding that day..i was soo nervous but also excited…There he was, Love of my life…he was nervous too… we went to an indian restaurant…we had lunch and talk but both of us was nervous, esp me , i was shy…i came home and that evening he was online, he told me that i look very beautiful and that he always want me to take care of myself…TO make story short, we never met since then,,and we used to argue on msn and not talk for days…The reason we never met was that my family was strict and didnt belive in dating.. anways, time went on, and in August 2006, he came online, and we talk and he told me got engaged..and he is not at all happy…becz he deserve me and that i love him alot… well, things change between us…but whenever we use to talk, he mention how much he miss me and thinks about me… and then the time came, when we met again.. it was in october and the day was friday… he came to c me at work and we both went to naigara falls. he got a room there and it was so romantic….we spend the whole day there…it showed me how much he loves me.. and i have been seeing him ever since even though he is married.. He is the first and last man that touched me…and i love me forever…he is my soul and my world…. I Love Him…

Did you like this story? Please give your comments about this story.
Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am View user's profile Send private message
seemee
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 05 Jul 2011
Posts: 432

Reply with quote
good ........... i like r story
Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
hannahwarda
Pak Newbie


Joined: 09 Nov 2012
Posts: 21

Reply with quote
He is married stay away from him. You deserve better
Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
I K QAZI
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 16389
Location: Germany

Reply with quote
Normaly I ddn't want to comment on it.But just to give advise to the youngster I want to say few things.Firstly meeting some through net etc is to me too impractical & superficial.Secondly the mens are always trying to exploit those girs which are naive.There is nothing wrong when some one like a person.The best way is to propose him/her to the parrents.And if the man is serious will deffinitely take it to the logical end i.e Marriage.Otherwise he means is just a flirt.Most of our men even women date a person just for a fun but marry then some1 else.We should be very carefull.A woman has a very respectable & fragile personality.There4 they should be very carefull about their respect.

_________________
Tark e Taluq Ki Kya Tojeeh Paish Karen
Bohat Si Baaton K Jawaab Nahi Hotay
Kon Kis K liye Tabah Huwa Hai Qazi
Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Posts: 14675

Reply with quote
is that a true story??
hmm,,,, woh humesha ek bat sunni hey logo se ke ek larki hi larki ka ghar khrab karti hey....

_________________
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying
Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Posts: 2002

Reply with quote
I certainly don't know how to entertain this post?? ------ I Sincerely believe in LOVE and I always advocate for Love and say that Let the "LOVED ONES BE TOGETHER"

But I also Believe in One thing the ONE who should and always take the first STEP is the MAN because if things go sour --->>>>>> like most of the Time bcz of Family -culture-ethnicity-religion -status and other common factors the woman must be protected at all cost ---- "IF THE MAN DOSE NOT ACT HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A COWARD " I am posting my opinion only where the LOVE is TRUE and NO MORAL -ETHICAL- SOCIAL Guidelines are broken Mandated by ALLAH swt.
Than Man must protect her at least by not denouncing their TRUE LOVE ( UNTOUCHED CLEAN) and should moved on --and if He marries someone stay put there --don't come back crying I am not happy with my Marriage blah blah blah ---

He only wants " EXTRA-BED " ---------------------------------------------- trust me nothing else -----

Now -- the lady involved hmm She must re-think and re-think this is not LOVE --its LUST for him ---- don't mess up ur life and don't let him destroy ur life -- he is already destroying His--------------------- Now U have crossed the line coming back is the best choice and what ever happened --leave it in past ask for forgiveness and Plz Move On--

He vil Dump U again and again -------------------------------------------- over here U both are culprits -- so blaming him only wouldn't be Right for me ------Now me don't want to go back and re -read the post --but I hope the contents of my reply are in accordance to the post ---------------
Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Posts: 2002

Reply with quote
In Canada there is as such no punishment for adultery but most people will be surprised to Know USA and Canada both have laws in Books of monetary punishment --imprisonment for more than 10 years based on State to State but these laws are being put on back burner ------
anyway ---Now In this case both parties have to remain silent and each individual should repent and Stop now before things go out of hand --and of course there is another person (his wife ) where her rights are being violated as well.....

wow--imagine with this act how many people are being effected ------and families -----

I am just thinking Vil she ever tell the truth if it comes too ? I mean if she ever get married to another person ?? vil she tell the truth ??? and how vil that person vil react --dang more and more people are getting involved----that is why adultery is consider a BIG BIG thing -------------------------------------------------------------------
something to think about ?????????? Man V just forced people in love to get married and stop hurting others --there must be a law ( I vil introduce If I be the President ) all Lovers should by law get married --- anyone causing obstruction between them vil be Punished ------------------------- how many votes Vil I be getting ( 0 ) big ZERO ---------------------------
Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:30 am View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Posts: 14675

Reply with quote
woh ek he nah GOLDEN rule....ke DON'T DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU or something like that

mera husband if kisi se chup chup ke millta, tto mujhe acha nahi lagta
isslie how can i go and millna kisi or ke husband se??

and jo me humesha kehti hu ke sirf MILLNA to pyar nahi hota,,,, door reh ke bhi pyar PYAR hi hey (wha kia line hey)
kisi ki khushi me khush rehna bhi pyar hey..... (wow)


if me kisi se pyar karring,,, and woh bhi mere se pyar karring,,, BUT kisi na kisi wajha se shadi nah ho pae.
an us larke ki kisi or se shadi ho jae tto me tto kabhi bhich me nahi aungi,... ill be well wisher eh hmm well wisher hi kehte hey nah?? ill hope ke sab ache ache se ho,,, woh khush rahe,,,, etc etc
coz if me uska picha nahi churhu gi ttto woh apni wife ko kese time de ga,,, uski taraf atract kese ho ga??

catcher ne abhi kaha ke socho kitniii sari fam is wajha se khrab hoti hey


u ne shadi karne ka socha,, shadi nahi huwi,,,, khatam bat! THE END
ab ek new book start karro,,,, ek new love story,,,, a better one,,, better ending,,, happy happy wali
is baar soch soch ke likhna,,,,,


wese mujhe patah he ke ye story riya sister ki nahi hey,,,, ye bas ek story hey
abhi ye rep karre gi kuch funny sa
but usse pehle kuch bharri apa post karre gi, jo even usse bhi zada funny ho ga
then catcher ae ga, with lots of ===== and filmy filmy kahe ga,,,,
phir Iqbal ki entry ho gi,,,, woh batae ga ke Quran is bare me kia kehta hey
then qazi ji aenge,,,, sans lie bagher (without koi fullstop) chorti si takrir karrenge,,,, jisse humme parhne ke lie
computer ke aaaandaaar ghuss ke parne parre ga,,, mujhe tto ungli rakh ke parhna parta hey,
warna bhool jati hu ke kis line me thi,,,
oye,,, and ab me bhool gai hu ke me keh kia rahi thi


*smile*

_________________
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying
Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:14 am View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Posts: 2002

Reply with quote
if me kisi se pyar karring,,, and woh bhi mere se pyar karring,,, BUT kisi na kisi wajha se shadi nah ho pae.

That is why I be introducing the LAW that All LOVED BUGS should get married any reason is no excuse and punishment for those causing obstruction between 2 people and also Punishment for MAN if he Runs away or became scared or started to back off ----

Oye forget this -----------------------------------------aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh uff breath wapis agai without lines -- me feel no good -- Plz no LINE LINE of PIC line or Hitting line but come to think ------------------------------------------------
======================== if these LINES start to work me have to say nothing --------------

I think I got Mrs. Iqbal flu virus --- should have taken the vaccine when it was recommended before joining the Forum -there was a disclosure that U may get infected by People here so make sure that ur being vaccinated I think I also got Bharri apa Flu virus of Filmy Filmy ???
Now i have fever of Mr. Iqbal ?? hmm bad sign -------------------
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:09 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 16389
Location: Germany

Reply with quote
Sach aur Samajhdari Ki Baatain Karrwi aur Ghair Dilchasp Honey ki Waja Sey Lambi Laghti Hain.Jab k Ghair Sanjeeda,fazool ya (I am doing bakwaas) "Entertaining" hota hai. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked

_________________
Tark e Taluq Ki Kya Tojeeh Paish Karen
Bohat Si Baaton K Jawaab Nahi Hotay
Kon Kis K liye Tabah Huwa Hai Qazi
Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Posts: 14675

Reply with quote
I K QAZI wrote:
Sach aur Samajhdari Ki Baatain Karrwi aur Ghair Dilchasp Honey ki Waja Sey Lambi Laghti Hain.Jab k Ghair Sanjeeda,fazool ya (I am doing (I am doing bakwaas)) "Entertaining" hota hai. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked



Awwww..... Qazi ji besti bhi itne pyar se karte hey
Bhai,,,, abb me pehle se thorA kamm kamm fazool bat karti hu,,,,nai?????

Abb to me kham a kha topic pe topic bhi nahi banati

_________________
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying
Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 31760
Location: K2

Reply with quote
MaoBilli wrote:
I K QAZI wrote:
Sach aur Samajhdari Ki Baatain Karrwi aur Ghair Dilchasp Honey ki Waja Sey Lambi Laghti Hain.Jab k Ghair Sanjeeda,fazool ya (I am doing (I am doing bakwaas))) "Entertaining" hota hai. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked


Awwww..... Qazi ji besti bhi itne pyar se karte hey
Bhai,,,, abb me pehle se thorA kamm kamm fazool bat karti hu,,,,nai?????

Abb to me kham a kha topic pe topic bhi nahi banati

Laughing ops Embarassed

_________________
.
.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 31760
Location: K2

Reply with quote
Riya_Sister wrote:
One True Love
my story began in March 2006. As usual, i sgin in on my msn messenge, when i receive a new id that added me. i accepted it and there he was.. His name is Usman. he lives in canada and he is 28 years old and has his own business�I saw his picture..he look hot and very good looking..he saw my and told me that he has never seen any one so beautiful.. we started to talk and get to each other for few days..and then we met first time�my heart was pounding that day..i was soo nervous but also excited�There he was, Love of my life�he was nervous too� we went to an indian restaurant�we had lunch and talk but both of us was nervous, esp me , i was shy�i came home and that evening he was online, he told me that i look very beautiful and that he always want me to take care of myself�TO make story short, we never met since then,,and we used to argue on msn and not talk for days�The reason we never met was that my family was strict and didnt belive in dating.. anways, time went on, and in August 2006, he came online, and we talk and he told me got engaged..and he is not at all happy�becz he deserve me and that i love him alot� well, things change between us�but whenever we use to talk, he mention how much he miss me and thinks about me� and then the time came, when we met again.. it was in october and the day was friday� he came to c me at work and we both went to naigara falls. he got a room there and it was so romantic�.we spend the whole day there�it showed me how much he loves me.. and i have been seeing him ever since even though he is married.. He is the first and last man that touched me�and i love me forever�he is my soul and my world�. I Love Him�

Did you like this story? Please give your comments about this story.

Muhabbat Bandagi Hai Is Mein Tan Ka Qurb Mat Mango
Ke Jis Ko Chu Liya Jaye Use Pooja Nahi Karte...

We didnt liked your story nor aap insan ho.... because
we loved your story aur aap Farishta ho farishta... Embarassed lol

Family apka us se pyar chahti thi ? use se milna family ki marzi se hua ? to pir nikkah b kar lo na... jaiz ko na jaiz rakhna family ki marzi he kia ?

I wonder why do always people fall in love ?? Why dont they rise in love Embarassed thank you

_________________
.
.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Imama Nadeem
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 10 Jun 2016
Posts: 1562

Reply with quote
I K QAZI wrote:
Sach aur Samajhdari Ki Baatain Karrwi aur Ghair Dilchasp Honey ki Waja Sey Lambi Laghti Hain.Jab k Ghair Sanjeeda,fazool ya (I am doing (I am doing bakwaas)) "Entertaining" hota hai. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked

aap thk keh rhai hain bazurgo, pr insan smjhdri ki bato sai hi dor bhagta hai
Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Imama Nadeem
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 10 Jun 2016
Posts: 1562

Reply with quote
I K QAZI wrote:
Normaly I ddn't want to comment on it.But just to give advise to the youngster I want to say few things.Firstly meeting some through net etc is to me too impractical & superficial.Secondly the mens are always trying to exploit those girs which are naive.There is nothing wrong when some one like a person.The best way is to propose him/her to the parrents.And if the man is serious will deffinitely take it to the logical end i.e Marriage.Otherwise he means is just a flirt.Most of our men even women date a person just for a fun but marry then some1 else.We should be very carefull.A woman has a very respectable & fragile personality.There4 they should be very carefull about their respect.

You are right sir, girls ko zyada ahtiyat krni chaheyai
Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer