Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

“office boy” at Microsoft.

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

A jobless man applied for the position of “office boy” at Microsoft.

The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test.

“You are employed.” He said.” Give me your e-mail address and I’ll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start.”

The man replied “But I don’t have a computer, neither an email.”

I’m sorry”, said the HR manager, “If you don’t have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn’t exist, cannot have the job.”

The man left with no hope at all. He didn’t know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours, he succeeded to double his capital.

He repeated the Operation three times, and returned home with $60.

The man realized that he can survive by this Way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late Thus, his money doubled or tripled every day. Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.

5 years later , the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US .

He started to plan his family’s future, and decided to have a life insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan. When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email. The man replied, “I don’t have an email”. The broker answered curiously, “You don’t have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!!”

The man thought for a while and replied, “Yes, I’d be an office boy at Microsoft!”

Moral of the story:

M1 – Internet is not the solution to your life.
M2 – If you don’t have internet, and work hard, you can be a millionaire.
M3 – If you received this message by email, you are closer to being an office boy, than a millionaire. ………
Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:27 am View user's profile Send private message
Miss_Hira
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Quote:
M1 – Internet is not the solution to your life.
M2 – If you don’t have internet, and work hard, you can be a millionaire.
M3 – If you received this message by email, you are closer to being an office boy, than a millionaire. ………

wow... great... Laughing
Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
sarakhan28
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Thanks for sharing a healthy post.Keep posting.
Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
nadiakhan222
Pak Newbie

Hi Reply with quote
Hi
i like your post share
thanks for sharing this post
i just visit your post and found helpful information.
Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Re: Hi Reply with quote
nadiakhan222 wrote:
Hi
i like your post share
thanks for sharing this post
i just visit your post and found helpful information.

You're welcome
Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

A very good post.To learn a lot from it!! Thanx sharing !! Great job!!

Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
jhonpaul
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Just great, enjoyed reading your most a lot.... Didnt knew that in the world of today one an even get rich if he/she doesnt have an email id, wow...
Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:58 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

jhonpaul wrote:
Just great, enjoyed reading your most a lot.... Didnt knew that in the world of today one an even get rich if he/she doesnt have an email id, wow...

Thanks for the compliments. Your comments encourages me further to keep posting such interesting issues
Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
fairy552
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

this story is similar to the story I read once in my class. A priest dedicated many years of his life for the church and one day he was replaced by anothe rpriest because he wasnt educated enough. When the priest was expelled from the church, he didn't know what to do to survive. One day walkin down the street, he observed there was no cigarette shop anywhere near the area. He planned to open up a small cigarette shop. From one shop, he managed to open another shop and after some years he bacame a millionaire. One day a bank manager was trying to convince him for some proposal (I dont remember what that was lol) preist told the manager that he cant manage it because he isnt educated. The manager was surprised and replied, " I wonder where you would be if you were a lil educated". Priest smiled at him and replied" I know where I would be. I would be a preist working in a church" .

sorry peeps taking your time but isnt it quite similar Smile I believe success is achieved just by hard work. There is no medium to be successful such as education, internet knowledge etc. do u agree to it?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:43 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

There is no shortcuts to any experience.

Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

fairy552 wrote:
this story is similar to the story I read once in my class. A priest dedicated many years of his life for the church and one day he was replaced by anothe rpriest because he wasnt educated enough. When the priest was expelled from the church, he didn't know what to do to survive. One day walkin down the street, he observed there was no cigarette shop anywhere near the area. He planned to open up a small cigarette shop. From one shop, he managed to open another shop and after some years he bacame a millionaire. One day a bank manager was trying to convince him for some proposal (I dont remember what that was lol) preist told the manager that he cant manage it because he isnt educated. The manager was surprised and replied, " I wonder where you would be if you were a lil educated". Priest smiled at him and replied" I know where I would be. I would be a preist working in a church" .

sorry peeps taking your time but isnt it quite similar Smile I believe success is achieved just by hard work. There is no medium to be successful such as education, internet knowledge etc. do u agree to it?

Yes, both the stories theme seems to be the same. However, There are people in the world at present. One of them is Shaykh Sulayman al-Rajihi, This man owns billions, possesses immense real estate, has built hundreds of Masajid, and has sponsored thousands of orphans. He is hugely successful.

Fifty years ago, when he was a regular person who would only have enough money to feed himself for the day, and sometimes not even that. He mentioned that he would sometimes clean people’s houses to feed himself and continue working at night at a shop or money exchange.

He was once at the bottom of the mountain, and he continued to climb until he reached the summit.
Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Sadaf1988
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

what a unique moral story impressive
Mon May 06, 2013 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
sumbal6
Pak Newbie

Nice sharing with moral keep it up
Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
ben100castle
Pak Newbie

Opportunity Reply with quote
It is about turning adversity into opportunity.
Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:40 am View user's profile Send private message
manishakailesh
Pak Newbie

Nice Reply with quote
Nice sharing thank u very much... Smile
Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer