Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

O AMERICA WHY DONT YOU LEAVE US

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes
MAZHAR
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

O, AMERICA! WHY DON’T YOU FORGIVE US?

“Abu, where is Mama? From last two days I am asking you and you always scratch your beard and don’t reply?”
A child of about seven years asked his father in the village of Kallar near Kandhar in Afghanistan.
“My son, I have told you so many times that she has gone to meet God. There is no need to ask again.”
Shabar was quite perplexed at the questions of his son who was the only one left in the family. His two brothers and four sisters had been termed collateral damage in the American bombing. He had a donkey cart and two buffaloes for his everyday living and he used to collect scraps of the falling bombs to sell in the city. It gave him enough money to feed all his family members easily.
About three days ago, he had erected a dry stem for the planes to bomb. But the target was close to his house. Bombs were dropped on his house mistakenly thought as a hideout of Taliban. He was outside with his son for having his beard trimmed. All other family members were buried in the rubble. The whole village flocked and retrieved the bodies. Each one was given appropriate burial. Form that day young Shehroz was asking Shabar as to where was his mother and his reply was usual.
The child was as perplexed by the sudden disappearance of his family and mother as was his father. He had seen his father weeping in secret and asked him the reason but to no avail. His young mind was confused by the thoughts of God and his mother. He was always thinking about God as to why he did not allow his mother or perhaps it was his mother who was not coming. When the child enquired as to how his mother went to God, he was told that she was special. Only those could go to God and meet Him, who were invited by him. Others could not go for he lived up into the sky.
The child remained silent and absorbed except occasional wailing in muffled sounds. In the evening sleep overpowered him. On the third day his queries became hysterical. He plainly asked his father to fetch his mother or he was going to the mountain to climb up to the sky. The father was rather bewildered at such hysterical attitude of his son and in pure chagrin he told him that it was only America who could fetch her.
“And where is America?” asked the son innocently.
He replied, “America is away from us on the other side of Pakistan.”
“And where is Pakistan?”
“Pakistan is on the other side of mountain?”
“Which mountain?’
“Mountain that is yonder.”
When the child looked at the mountain he thought that he could not go there. He asked his father, “Abu, is there any post office where this America could get my letter?”
“Yes.”
“Ok, I am going to write a letter to this America to send Mama and all others back home at once, for I am feeling lonely and terrified.”
“By the way what type of person this America is?”
The father looked at the sky towards the flying fighters and said, “Very cruel”.
“Will he eat Mama?”
“Surely”
“Well, I shall write him my request.”
“What request?”
“O, America why don’t you forgive us? We are hungry, terrified and suffered enough. Find somebody else to eat and leave my Mama.”
Shabar looked at the sky and began scratching his beard.

Mazhar Abbas Bhatti
Lecturer
Islamabad Model College for Boys
F-11/1 Islamabad Pakistan
Ph#Office: 0092519266169
Mobile#00923005274245
Citizenship: Pakistani {Expected To Be Included In Commonwealth}
Country of Residence: Pakistan

Word Count: 598
Wed May 07, 2008 7:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I am spell bound Sad
Thu May 08, 2008 4:23 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Alex9090
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

You get instant F for this. with a red marker !!

16907"God Matthew, Are you crazy about me or just...crazy?"
Thu May 08, 2008 7:33 am View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

HAI JOORM-E-ZAEEFI KI SAZA MARG-E-MAFAJAAT
Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
amber ali
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

haan........
Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:44 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer