Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Needs Vs Wants------------

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Gupshup
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

People basic needs were not that much -----everyone was doing fine-- managing thier daily needs without hassle --
don't know where the heck they start having wants??
before V came to realize our wants became our needs -----gradually ---our wants exceed to desire and our desires became our
wants and needs -------V work harder and harder to achieve our wants because they basically became our needs ---------

and when I looked around ...........hmmm I see everyone in the same boat ------------------

thanks God world Sucks --------if not I would have fallen -------hahahahaha--------------------

So whoever reads this ---------plz Stay focus on needs --------U live happy -------the moment U go for wants ??? they are limitless -----------
No one will be able to reach that -------------------------------------been there done that ------------

Time for another LEAP OF FAITH -----------------------------------------------------------------I hope this time I make it across ----------------
Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:30 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Human Wants are un limited whereas Needs are limited.But it is upto us how to go about it.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Ha, Jese k we actually need an Apple, but we want

Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Apple ? DO V Really need an apple ?? this one or the other one ??

A bag cost normally about $5.99 and there are close to 10 apples --
now the one U posted can run from $400-$18000

I know baba U have the $18000 wala and on the side U have the bag of apples too --

But In All honesty V don't NEED both ---they are just wants ....

I rather have the APPLE what ADAM ate --------------------hahahahahahahahaaha ----

Is that a NEED NEED or WANT WANT ?? under my current situation Its BOTH --hahahahaha------------------
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Tto me bhi tto yehi boli Embarassed zaroorat khane wale apple ki hey but chahiye iPhone wala apple hey.

Wese right right now mere pas dono nahi hey. (Ops, iPad hey)

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Ibn
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

MaoBilli wrote:
Tto me bhi tto yehi boli Embarassed zaroorat khane wale apple ki hey but chahiye iPhone wala apple hey.

Wese right right now mere pas dono nahi hey. (Ops, iPad hey)
yu actually easy english mn speaky thy is lia Embarassed Embarassed
Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
mehndi01
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

needs and wants?... is there any difference left in these two words? i dont think so... but if we do realise the difference we might be able to achieve something here... oh well nevermind

now where is the list of things i need and things i WANT Embarassed Shocked Laughing

�people survive wars. People Survive disasters. People survive pain. People survive sadness. People survive hurt. People survive People. so why wouldn't I, one of the people, survive this? i will InshaAllah"
Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

I need to live ..... i want to be happy???

or i need to be happy to have the want to live ???
kaan kahaN sey pakRooN Embarassed Embarassed

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

MaheTamam wrote:
I need to live ..... i want to be happy???

or i need to be happy to have the want to live ???
kaan kahaN sey pakRooN Embarassed Embarassed

Why Ko Bother -------------didn't U say U are feeling lazy ???
Let me do the honor ----------------I pull Ur both Ears --------
happy ---------------------now smile --------------------------------one less want and one less need -----------------
Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:20 am View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

I think wants are good ......... the need to have a bit more ......... the need to KNOW a bit more .......... if the hunger for knowing more was not there then we would still be at the first stage of Darwin theory.

the NEED for brain is just to work on instincts and re-actions ......... the WANTS make us think and wonder about the universe ...... about the creations and The Creator .....
but then at some point it turned into Greed and Gluttony ........ and now we are going towards our own annihilation ...... and the strange thing is that we are in a hurry to go towards our end ......... horrible horrible end .........

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

forgot why I have been here.

Pakistan Zindabad
Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Tell me few things
1. What's education, need or wish?

Next question will be asked on first question reply

Pakistan Zindabad
Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

Education is a Need and is as Equal to having Food-- water-- health system-- Electricity
its a birth right of every human being and it must be provided by the State or governing body of Local city --state or by the country ---

BUT in our countries State or whole country combined cannot provide adequate shelter-- food --basic needs of humans --sometimes I think it becomes a WISH
in our nations ????????????????????????????????????? its just my opinion -----------------------------------------------------

Leaders don't make Nation ---------their People make Nation------------------------
Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

MaheTamam wrote:
I think wants are good ......... the need to have a bit more ......... the need to KNOW a bit more .......... if the hunger for knowing more was not there then we would still be at the first stage of Darwin theory.

the NEED for brain is just to work on instincts and re-actions ......... the WANTS make us think and wonder about the universe ...... about the creations and The Creator .....
but then at some point it turned into Greed and Gluttony ........ and now we are going towards our own annihilation ...... and the strange thing is that we are in a hurry to go towards our end ......... horrible horrible end .........

Nice ------------------------------------Took the words from my fingers---------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPHNDzfBME8

This is the current status of our prayers-------------???? as the song -------------------------
Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

Education is a Need and is as Equal to having Food-- water-- health system-- Electricity
its a birth right of every human being and it must be provided by the State or governing body of Local city --state or by the country ---

BUT in our countries State or whole country combined cannot provide adequate shelter-- food --basic needs of humans --sometimes I think it becomes a WISH
in our nations ????????????????????????????????????? its just my opinion -----------------------------------------------------

Leaders don't make Nation ---------their People make Nation------------------------
How we can fulfill the need of education?

Pakistan Zindabad
Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
mehndi01
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

i only got 1 word for u right now which is - MOTIVATION....

ab itni lambi taqreer nahi honi mujh se filhal, mind cracked hei abhi...

�people survive wars. People Survive disasters. People survive pain. People survive sadness. People survive hurt. People survive People. so why wouldn't I, one of the people, survive this? i will InshaAllah"
Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

I apologize for not understanding your question completely --if U plz can define what U mean by Fulfill the need ??

Do U mean In terms of implementing or establishing a Education system ??
Or do U mean Increase the importance and awareness of education ??
or just to light up a desire in people hearts of education ??

-----------------------------------------
Fri May 01, 2015 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message
mehndi01
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

I apologize for not understanding your question completely --if U plz can define what U mean by Fulfill the need ??

i think he means sab kuch... is baat se mujhey sorbet chocolate flavour khane ka dil karing now... weird na... Shocked

Last edited by mehndi01 on Fri May 01, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri May 01, 2015 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

mehndi01 wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

Aye lo Ji --Since I used the word MOTI in Kidnapping ----App ko acha lag gaye yae word -MOTI-Vation
but when I use the word MOTI was in reference to ------------------Pearl and Gems --------(Chal johta Catchers )--abb buttering karing of MMMM--
and why UR mind is cracked ?? never heard this one before ----??
Fri May 01, 2015 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

mehndi01 wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

i think he means sab kuch... is baat se mujhey sorbet chocolate flavour khane ka dil karing now... weird na... Shocked

abhi MOI cannot Give a lecture on this Topic my Butt is cracked ----------------------
Fri May 01, 2015 12:09 am View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

mehndi01 wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww --congratulation --------------So when R U due ????
Fri May 01, 2015 12:11 am View user's profile Send private message
mehndi01
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
mehndi01 wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

Aye lo Ji --Since I used the word MOTI in Kidnapping ----App ko acha lag gaye yae word -MOTI-Vation
but when I use the word MOTI was in reference to ------------------Pearl and Gems --------(Chal johta Catchers )--abb buttering karing of MMMM--
and why UR mind is cracked ?? never heard this one before ----??

hehehe.. ab sun liya... nonsensical drama ke baad mind ne crack hi hona... Laughing

Fri May 01, 2015 12:23 am View user's profile Send private message
mehndi01
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
mehndi01 wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

Shocked due? me? what, where did u get that from? what? Shocked haye... Shocked

Fri May 01, 2015 12:34 am View user's profile Send private message
mehndi01
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
mehndi01 wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

abhi MOI cannot Give a lecture on this Topic my Butt is cracked ----------------------

Shocked Laughing Laughing Embarassed Laughing Laughing

now I feel like a dumb blonde ...

Fri May 01, 2015 12:43 am View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

mehndi01 wrote:
Catchers wrote:
mehndi01 wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Catchers wrote:
jkbarki wrote:
Tell me few things

Shocked due? me? what, where did u get that from? what? Shocked haye... Shocked

Haye Haye what?? --app hee bolaaye isn't weird that UR dil karring for chocolate Sorbet ?? I imagine its late night in UR country ??
this late night when a woman desire something unexpectedly to eat -in MOI kay little little experience is CONGRATULATION TIME ----hahahaha
Fri May 01, 2015 1:01 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Gupshup All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer