Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Need Help On Property/Land Law in Pak?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Zameen
Sophie1
Pak Newbie

Hi all,

My aunts husband has left her and was abusive, he sold their home by conning my aunt out of her share, now hes planning to sell the home and land in Pak too behind her back. I need help in helping her as shes also ill and need to know who in Pakistan to contact about land and property before her husband tries to rip her off again and also any telephone numbers or addresses of anyone who can help. Also does anyone know the law in Pakistan for divorcing couples and assets such as land and property and how its divided e.g. is it 50/50 between husband and wife like in the UK? Does wife or kids or both have a share? My aunts husbands family have been living on this land and built homes on it, but the land was my aunts fathers and he let my aunts husband and his family live on it but not own it. Her husband is likely going to say its all his or his families and sign the land and home to his brothers so my aunt or her son cant get their fair share.

Please any advice and contact information for Pakistani property and land government offices would be great as I have no idea where to start? Thanks!
Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
beaver
Pak Newbie

My advice will be to contact Real Estate Lawyers in the city property is located. If property is on husband's name there is nothing much Lawyer can do. However presence of Aunt will help Lawyer to file the case on compassionate grounds.
Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
Raja Zaman
Pak Newbie

Pak property Reply with quote
Hi, I had similar problem and for 7 years pakistani lawyers (can't trust any in Pakistan) fleeced me for everything I had, by colluding with opposite sides lawyers. I was lucky enough to find a firm of Uk based lawyers with offices in Islamabad - who within 8 months restored my property to me- for a reasonable fee.
Feel free to contact me, or find me on Facebook Or LinkedIn , I will point u in the right direction.

Regards
Raja Zaman, from uk.
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Zameen All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer