Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Kashmir Tourism

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum
Kashmir Tourism
aleyali
Pak Newbie

Kashmir Tourism
Hi,

I'm from Karachi, Can anybody inform me the condition of Azad Kashmir, because our family plan a tour of Azad Kashmir this winter, can Azad Kashmir restore its beauty after earthquake 2005, and I very much thankful if anybody send me or post in profile updated photographs of Azad Kashmir.
Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 am View user's profile Send private message
mba_ajmal
Pak Newbie

I love kashmir
Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
favouriteforu
Pak Newbie

Kashmir Tourism Reply with quote
The beauty of the Kashmir of Pakistan is beyond the scope of words. The gushing rivers, sparkling waterfalls, scenic surrounding and the lush green forests of Kashmir add to its splendor. Kashmir tourism is also famous for the exotic flora and fauna found in the region. Once you visit Rawalakot Kashmir, its beauty and charm will remain etched in your memory forever. Which places deserve to b seen can b explored at http://ajktourism.com/# in detail.
Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:26 am View user's profile Send private message
shahid273
Pak Newbie

good. very good.
Sat May 01, 2010 11:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
malikiram
Pak Newbie

love kashmir
Fri May 07, 2010 9:57 am View user's profile Send private message
waleednadan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Kashmir Jannat nazeer
Fri May 07, 2010 10:14 am View user's profile Send private message
raja_asif88
Pak Newbie

kashmir weather Reply with quote
i m enjoying very fine weather. using blanket at night and enjoying cool wind in the day time.
Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reenaa
Pak Newbie

Its nice sharing about the Tourism ..
Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
gajni44
Pak Newbie

Don't visit kasimir because there is many problem with tourist as well as public. So if you want to visit come to kanyakumari.

Hotels in kanyakumari |
kanyakumari Hotels
Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
irvinelmo
Pak Newbie

Hi,
Srinagar is the largest city of Kashmir which is also the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir and due to its qualities its also a center of attraction for tourists.This is a beautiful tourist place with mixture of various castes, cultures and languages. The main specialty about this city are its waterfalls and gardens made by Mughal emperors which represent the beauty of 4th and 5th century.Various historians have different views about the establishment of Srinagar but to days truth is that Srinagar is surrounded on both the sides of Jhelum river.Mountains covered with snow, beautiful trees of Chinar, beautiful valleys ,world famous lakes like Nagina and Dull represents the view of this city. Due to its nice climate Srinagar attracts tourist throughout the year.
Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 am View user's profile Send private message
khanzedran
Pak Newbie

Ay Janat nazir Wadi e Kashmir tu kab Azad hogee????
Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
inzi23
Pak Newbie

it's beautiful
Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 am View user's profile Send private message
fatima_ahmad
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

well many people dont know that kashmir is a land of beautifull valleys.............
Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
janessabroune
Pak Newbie

Kashmir is Heaven ,this such a beautiful place in the india and really like this place,all the things,hills,garden ,lakes and the all real beauty there , this place is such a very pretty and I saw total kashmir.
Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:35 am View user's profile Send private message
janessabroune
Pak Newbie

More to the North, Pakistan, Tibet, Himachal Pradesh, Frontera Sur India is part of Jammu and Kashmir. Area consists of three very different countries and culture: region of Jammu and Kashmir, Kashmir and Ladakh-Leh. It is State jam winter of the plains in the South and consecutive unique area of the hills and the capital of the country. Packed in 1221787 in the Northwest and the great Himalayan range East of the area north of the Kashmir Valley for Jammu and Kashmir has a larger increase.
Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
seemee
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

iam a Kashmiri and i love Kashmir.Kashmir is so beautiful place
Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Aleema_Akhtar
Pak Newbie

کشمیر جنت نذیر
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
MisriBunch
Pak Newbie

i want to go there tooo Very Happy any good offers
Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
jacob622
Pak Newbie

irvinelmo wrote:
Hi,
Srinagar is the largest city of Kashmir which is also the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir and due to its qualities its also a center of attraction for tourists.This is a beautiful tourist place with mixture of various castes, cultures and languages. The main specialty about this city are its waterfalls and gardens made by Mughal emperors which represent the beauty of 4th and 5th century.Various historians have different views about the establishment of Srinagar but to days truth is that Srinagar is surrounded on both the sides of Jhelum river.Mountains covered with snow, beautiful trees of Chinar, beautiful valleys ,world famous lakes like Nagina and Dull represents the view of this city. Due to its nice climate Srinagar attracts tourist throughout the year.

thanks bro!!!!
you are only person who posted good story about IOK[indian occupied kashmir]
keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:40 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
drnaveed
Pak Newbie

salam...
well....i dont know how is on the other side of border but indian side has breath taking scenic beauty.....from rivers, mountains, to gardens.....especially in winter some destinations are must visit like Gulmarg...personally i luv the winter sports so winter time has different thing to offer....
i guess on the whole both sides are gifted with immense beauty...
masalama
Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
AAM Consultants
Pak Newbie

Kashmir is very beautiful place.
It like Kashmir.
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
maham08
Pak Newbie

Yes no doubt Kashmir is a most endearing place to visit.
Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:07 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

AAM Consultants wrote:
Kashmir is very beautiful place.
Its like Kashmir.

Good one Razz

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
maham08
Pak Newbie

kashmir Reply with quote
Such a beautiful place for spending holidays I have many memorable moment in Kashmir.
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iqranaseem
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

kashmir is the beautiful place for spending holidays.
Mon May 21, 2018 10:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer