Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Kashmir Baney gaa Pakistan

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum
Kashmir Baney gaa Pakistan
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

Re: Kashmir Hoga Azaad!
@nline wrote:
I`m just wondring that why world keep quite over Indian Army Terror in
Kashmir Question Indian army killed more than 100.000 innocent Kashmiri since
1980s. I salut to those Mujah-e-Din Brothers those fought hard against
World 2nd Largest Terrorist Army like India. Pr today there are more than
900.000 Indian troops. Inshallah one day Kashmir will be an independent state
or a part of Pakistan Exclamation

last line doesnt suit the purpose.if you want to liberate kashmir to submerge it into pakistan,then it cant be possible.

Then full struggle for last 20 years can/will be related to proxy war strategy with aim to submerge kashmir into pakistan..
but if you say that kashmir should be independent like afganistan,then its considerable!!

May be some autonomy can be given to kashmir!!

i guess online bhai is just giving his view and he wants kashmir to be in part of pakistan!!
Cool Cool

But i think kashmiris are no side!!!
Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

Re: Kashmir Hoga Azaad! Reply with quote
@nline wrote:

i am not sure about statistics but there are singnificant no of people dead.

After all its was a tug of war bween pak and india over aquiring kashmir.

militants killed 5000-10000 pandits and hindus in 5 years ..and 15-20 lak hindus ran away from valley in 1987-90

some 10000 army dead,15000 militants dead ...probably there will be many innocent people who will be dead.

but hindus also died,so did muslims.
hindus died for no reason...Some muslims died bcoz of their indirect support to militants ,and some due to mistakes!!

And its not just kashmir?All this human rights violation is happening in chechanya,palestine,chinaese provinces(Xinjiang, Gansu, and Ningxia)..

Regarding worlds postition on kashmir:
full world is mute on kashmir .They support indian stand!!

And why they support india?
A hindi/avadhi quote:
"Chhama shobhti us bhujang ko jiske pas garal ho:
woh kya jo veesh heen,dant heen,saral ho"

it means world only respect powerful nations.If you have a say in world politics,no country can say against you.
Initially till 1990 USA,japan did oppose india.
But in 2008,no country wants to make the relation bad with india.

if some country says something and india doesnt like,then india will give a statement against that country and the country who says will get humiliated.
so all want to avoid talking on such issues..

ANd now world is more money,economically driven..
Money buys support!!!
Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

trueindia wrote:
@nline wrote:

last line doesnt suit the purpose.if you want to liberate kashmir to submerge it into pakistan,then it cant be possible.

Then full struggle for last 20 years can/will be related to proxy war strategy with aim to submerge kashmir into pakistan..
but if you say that kashmir should be independent like afganistan,then its considerable!!

i guess online bhai is just giving his view and he wants kashmir to be in part of pakistan!!
Cool Cool

its not online who wants Kashmir to be the part of Pakistan, its Kashmiris. dont start the crap here again!
Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

trueindia wrote:
@nline wrote:

i am not sure about statistics but there are singnificant no of people dead.

After all its was a tug of war bween pak and india over aquiring kashmir.

militants killed 5000-10000 pandits and hindus in 5 years ..and 15-20 lak hindus ran away from valley in 1987-90

some 10000 army dead,15000 militants dead ...probably there will be many innocent people who will be dead.

but hindus also died,so did muslims.
hindus died for no reason...Some muslims died bcoz of their indirect support to militants ,and some due to mistakes!!

And its not just kashmir?All this human rights violation is happening in chechanya,palestine,chinaese provinces(Xinjiang, Gansu, and Ningxia)..

Regarding worlds postition on kashmir:
full world is mute on kashmir .They support indian stand!!

And why they support india?
A hindi/avadhi quote:
"Chhama shobhti us bhujang ko jiske pas garal ho:
woh kya jo veesh heen,dant heen,saral ho"

it means world only respect powerful nations.If you have a say in world politics,no country can say against you.
Initially till 1990 USA,japan did oppose india.
But in 2008,no country wants to make the relation bad with india.

if some country says something and india doesnt like,then india will give a statement against that country and the country who says will get humiliated.
so all want to avoid talking on such issues..

ANd now world is more money,economically driven..
Money buys support!!!

lol hindus died for no reason and muslims died for supporting militants? well second statement might be true what about the first one?
cant you simply understand the statement that "INDIA SHOULD HOLD PLEBISCITE IN KASHMIR" Pakistan have been saying this since 1947.

Just give me the single answer of this question? why dont india does a referendum in KAshmir to leave them decide their faith?

if you can give me a satisfactory answer, I will agree to everythign you said.

its not summer yet; why is your snake skin already peeling off? you have already started showing your brahaman hypocracy.

What the heck are you talking about? 10-15 lakh hindus flee kashmir? and yet hindus were as many as muslims amongst the dead? are you in your senses?
How the heck world supports indian stand?, you mean UN is supporting indian stand, if yes then you need not to start here and show your filth like rohit.
go back to indian forums and LIVE and LET LIVE. why you guys come here to pakistani forums, dont your indian forums serve the purpose of doing enough propaganda agaainst Pak? go get some life mate.
Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

and by the way money buys the support of non muslims. Muslims cannot compromise over their religion.
You couldnt buy Kashmir for more than 70 years?
Money is not everything, you can probably buy americans or chinese but you cannot buy Ideology, there is no price to it.
Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
atif gaba
Pak Newbie

kashmir bane ga pakistan
Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
imy22
Pak Newbie

i know you are correct what you u said
Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

ugwaraich wrote:
trueindia wrote:
@nline wrote:

Cool Cool

its not online who wants Kashmir to be the part of Pakistan, its Kashmiris. dont start the crap here again!

May be kashmiris on pakistan side!!!

in india noone wants to be on pak side including me!!

even APHC,JKLF dont want to be pak side.Majority want independence.And after the turmoil in pak,people know here whats happening in pakistan.
i read in some news .it said 95% want independent!!
Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

ugwaraich wrote:
and by the way money buys the support of non muslims. Muslims cannot compromise over their religion.
Money is not everything, you can probably buy americans or chinese but you cannot buy Ideology, there is no price to it.

There is already a dea between india and china.
india supports china on taiwan,tibet ,western china muslim issues
china supports india on kashmir,arunachal,sikkim

its politics...

Big players have big ambitions .i do agree that till 2005 china was aiding pak to contain china.Now china feels its close to USA and it knows it cant climb the ladder by playing cold war strategy with india(by supporting pak to engage india)..
And india is also not in USA camp ,so there is compromise between biggies!!

And musharraf sahab has curbed militancy in pak .The same militants were using help of taliban .

i think you should be flexible . By saying that kashmir is/will be part of pakistan ,wont change the ground reality of kashmir.
And this forum is just a place to discuss.By enforcing me to say what you want,also wont serve the purpose.

Reality is that ,world community which was little inclined towards pak in 1990's dont support pak on kashmir issues on
7th feb 2008.I also mean OIC which has saudia arabia,malaysia,turkey and noone wants to worsen relation with india for kashmir prob which has nothing to deal with them.World is more selfish that we all know!!

Money will also buy support of muslims.Now people are plannin to visit kashmir .Tourism will be revived ,industrialization is going to start rapidly after valley is free of militancy!!
were 2 world war not help in west(poland,uk,denmark,sweden,germany,italy,japan)??They got the maximum damage.

but they revived back very fast!!They are still the developed nation!!
Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

trueindia wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:
trueindia wrote:
@nline wrote:

Cool Cool

May be kashmiris on pakistan side!!!

in india noone wants to be on pak side including me!!

even APHC,JKLF dont want to be pak side.Majority want independence.And after the turmoil in pak,people know here whats happening in pakistan.
i read in some news .it said 95% want independent!!

Our point is not that we want to rule Kashmiri's we only want Kashmiri's to be heard. Seconly, the things you listen through "some news" they are not authentic because they are indian side of the picture. Thirdly, JKLF and APHC is for Kashmiri independence, there are a few dummy peronalities in these parties but we always suppor the idea to listen to Kashmiris.

and above all we dont want you to be the part of us, we dont need indian filth to be ruled by Pakistanis, we have better things to do.
Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

trueindia wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:

its politics...

Big players have big ambitions .i do agree that till 2005 china was aiding pak to contain china.Now china feels its close to USA and it knows it cant climb the ladder by playing cold war strategy with india(by supporting pak to engage india)..

And musharraf sahab has curbed militancy in pak .The same militants were using help of taliban .

i think you should be flexible . By saying that kashmir is/will be part of pakistan ,wont change the ground reality of kashmir.
And this forum is just a place to discuss.By enforcing me to say what you want,also wont serve the purpose.

Reality is that ,world community which was little inclined towards pak in 1990's dont support pak on kashmir issues on
7th feb 2008.I also mean OIC which has saudia arabia,malaysia,turkey and noone wants to worsen relation with india for kashmir prob which has nothing to deal with them.World is more selfish that we all know!!

Money will also buy support of muslims.Now people are plannin to visit kashmir .Tourism will be revived ,industrialization is going to start rapidly after valley is free of militancy!!
were 2 world war not help in west(poland,uk,denmark,sweden,germany,italy,japan)??They got the maximum damage.

lol, china will support india on kashmir. but anyways ideologically Kashmir is the integral part of Pakistan, it might not be at the moment. I dont care what world community says or if they change their policies, which rather seems to me an immature idea. But constitutions dont change, resolutions passed never change until atleast a part of them is implemented. I am not talking about anything else I am only talking about UN resolutions, that is enough to keep you shut.
If money will also buy the support of muslims, then those muslims will be like those suicide bombers who call themselves muslims and dont actually follow Islamic teachings. As I said earlier, militancy in Kashmir will rise very fast as soon as Musharraf departs and as soon as NATO or US forces leave afghanistan, or atleast losen their grip on afghanistan. it will be the same scenario of 1990s. The difference is taliban were then fighting against USSR and now they are fighting USA. So, they are giving a break to indian troops these days to have some fun, but anyway they'll be back.
Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

ugwaraich wrote:
trueindia wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:

its politics...

lol, china will support india on kashmir. but anyways ideologically Kashmir is the integral part of Pakistan, it might not be at the moment. I dont care what world community says or if they change their policies, which rather seems to me an immature idea. But constitutions dont change, resolutions passed never change until atleast a part of them is implemented. I am not talking about anything else I am only talking about UN resolutions, that is enough to keep you shut.
If money will also buy the support of muslims, then those muslims will be like those suicide bombers who call themselves muslims and dont actually follow Islamic teachings. As I said earlier, militancy in Kashmir will rise very fast as soon as Musharraf departs and as soon as NATO or US forces leave afghanistan, or atleast losen their grip on afghanistan. it will be the same scenario of 1990s. The difference is taliban were then fighting against USSR and now they are fighting USA. So, they are giving a break to indian troops these days to have some fun, but anyway they'll be back.

yep,china is playing cards with india.Didnt u hear recently that they supported india stand in UN security council.
WOrld politics has changed a lot ..USA is trying to put india into its camp and india is now neutral and china is happy with that stand!!I think you read my articles on chinese western province!!
They also need support for massacre they do in xiaxing!!!And i hav never heard any country saying anti india on kashmir!!!

i think its not your constitution but india's which says "kashmir is integral part of india"..

if your constitution has any such then :you can give me the link!!
well pakistani cant sponser terrorism in india in kashmir.Border is 2 strictly on vigil.
And we also know the latest strategy!!
some countries are using HUJI(Bangladesh)..Bangladsh is a very unstable country coz of yearly coups.Earlier They were more bengalis than muslims.Now coz country is unstable and there is no check on many issues!!
Money funded for floods is being used by HUJI and Let bangladesh....So they are also going through radical islamization..They are being used by some country
to send terrorists in india!!India is not quiet over it.We are not giving them free lunches(aid) and money..
so indian govt has only 1 issue ,that is terorism with them...

And most recently hyderabad muslim shrines are being targeted to create communal violence..
This is new strategy of some country to bleed india..,karnataka,Goa tourist places were also on the hit list.
but we caught those who were involved with it..

In UP once lawyers told that they wont be advocating for terrorists,then terrorists bombed the 3 courts in lucknow,faizabad and varanasi.

Then recent bombing on new year on Rampur by HUJI,is another proof of foreign terrorism in india!!

But the only problem is that they are somehow using some indian muslims for such anti national activities.

And congress ,cpi is little soft on such issues in public but police is 2 active after bomb blast in hyderabad and up cities.
Recently HUJI wanted to kidnap rahul gandhi,whch was foiled by ATS(anti terrorist squad)..

so Congress know that it should appease muslims for vote but not at the cost of terrorism.

Everyone knows in india,the way terrorism is entering india now...its not kashmir ,but nepal and bangladesh.
probably their main aim is to make full south asia hub for terrorism!!

But karnataka,hyderabad,and south police are too effective now..we are already setting up an integrated agency...

i feel laughing at you..
you are thinking of sposoring terrorism in india..terrorists can only come via bangladesh,nepal

india is fencing all its borders..we have aeady fenced pak border in normal terrain(excluding river,glacier),bangladesh border is 70-80% fenced..BSF shoots any terrorists who enter india...
and 30% nepal borders are fenced!!!

we dont want to keep any contact with our neighbours if some agency wants to send terrorist through porous borders!!!

If normal public in our neighbouring country support proxy war in india,then what should i expect from extremists!!

Dont worry USA wont leave pak for next 10 years...
and by that time talibanis will hamper pak so badly that pak will have no other choice but to destroy them..

dont wrry about india...............Although raw is ineffective but our anti terrorist agency are doing gr8 job for our motherland!!
Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:00 am View user's profile Send private message
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

trueindia don`t try to teach me. Reply with quote
Either Kashmir will be the part of Pakistan or an independent State, I support
both options. After all what World 2nd Largest Terrorist Army India did and doing
in Kashmir is what more than enough to get them out from Kashmir.

Its a pain for muslims that what World 2nd Terrorist Army did in Kashmir since
early 1980s til pr today. When I was in Pakistan last time then I met many Kashmiris
from Azad Jammu Kashmir from Kotla & Muzafarabad. They told that when they met their
rest of familiy member from India Occupide Kashmir Bajodd, Islamabad, Shopaian they
told that we always pray that either we will be independent satate on the map of the
world or part of Pakistan. Lots lots lots of reasons for that.

Your army during the "Search Opration" killed thousands of innocent young boys, just because
indian army couldn`t found anything and they were so frutrated that they just opened the fire even
on women too. After the killed and asked the olders that "Will you still wanna be a part of Pakistan"
Kashmiri people suffred a lot & suffring a lot indians army terror during search opration. You making us
fool and maybe even yourself too that Kashmiri don`t want to be a part of the Pakistan or being as a
independent state. They says that if they get chance then they can prove it that they are now tired by
World 2nd Largest Terrorist Army as Indians terror.

Those world media keep running to Pakistan to cover Pakistan`s current situation, why they not go to Kashmir
to let know the truth regarding Indian Army Terror in Kashmr? Its just because India using their strong power to
avoide that and not let the anybody enter into Jammu Kashmir to show the world reality of Indian Army Terror in
Indian Occupide Kashmir.

Don`t try to teach me. I have enough posted here true articals about Indian Army Terror in Kashmir.
Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:37 am View user's profile Send private message
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

Re: trueindia don`t try to teach me. Reply with quote
@nline wrote:
Either Kashmir will be the part of Pakistan or an independent State, I support
both options. After all what World 2nd Largest Terrorist Army India did and doing
in Kashmir is what more than enough to get them out from Kashmir.

Its a pain for muslims that what World 2nd Terrorist Army did in Kashmir since
early 1980s til pr today. When I was in Pakistan last time then I met many Kashmiris
from Azad Jammu Kashmir from Kotla & Muzafarabad. They told that when they met their
rest of familiy member from India Occupide Kashmir Bajodd, Islamabad, Shopaian they
told that we always pray that either we will be independent satate on the map of the
world or part of Pakistan. Lots lots lots of reasons for that.

Your army during the "Search Opration" killed thousands of innocent young boys, just because
indian army couldn`t found anything and they were so frutrated that they just opened the fire even
on women too. After the killed and asked the olders that "Will you still wanna be a part of Pakistan"
Kashmiri people suffred a lot & suffring a lot indians army terror during search opration. You making us
fool and maybe even yourself too that Kashmiri don`t want to be a part of the Pakistan or being as a
independent state. They says that if they get chance then they can prove it that they are now tired by
World 2nd Largest Terrorist Army as Indians terror.

Those world media keep running to Pakistan to cover Pakistan`s current situation, why they not go to Kashmir
to let know the truth regarding Indian Army Terror in Kashmr? Its just because India using their strong power to
avoide that and not let the anybody enter into Jammu Kashmir to show the world reality of Indian Army Terror in
Indian Occupide Kashmir.

Don`t try to teach me. I have enough posted here true articals about Indian Army Terror in Kashmir.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing everyone can express his opinion..and in india we allow freedom of expression..
and i am used to listening to many kinds of opinion.

but now ground situation/reality are nt in favour of pak.......and world dont want to create a landlocked state or make it a failed state like afganistan.....

i know about kashmir more than you..so you dont need to give me accounts ......

just know this fact:
for india its cross border terrorism,and pakistan only provides moral support to people not terrorists!!
and world is afraid of terrorism........and kashmiri groups have link with libya,taliwan !!!

pakistanis politicians only use kashmir as a vote bank to gain votes!!did 3 war solve kashmir problem??

war can never solve the problem..
may be after some 50 years india and pak wil get so much economically dependent .then anyone will be free/allowed to live anywhere in subcontinent!!
Think positivey and peacefully which is good for u,me and both country!!

Only economical/social integration can solve the problem!

'
Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:10 am View user's profile Send private message
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

online bhai!!

best would be 2 merge both country and be like european union!!

free to live/visit and establish business anywhere in the subcontinent.No visa,no boundary.....
i hav seen one ad of Aitel thats very nice !!! i ll give u the link...........
that was shot near palestine/israel border....a very good ad !!

but first we wish pak gets away from taliwan,..Then we can think of economic/social/political integration!!

Then all india+pak belongs to you!! Cool Cool Cool

There are many peaceful ways to solve problems!!even you call my country terrorists,dont wrry i m a very tolerant person..
i follow gandhian principle of non violence &peace..and i wont be replying back in your aggressive tone!!

After all i know you are only saying..u dont have bad feelings in your heart!!!
Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:20 am View user's profile Send private message
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

trueindia wrote:
online bhai!!

best would be 2 merge both country and be like european union!!

free to live/visit and establish business anywhere in the subcontinent.No visa,no boundary.....
i hav seen one ad of Aitel thats very nice !!! i ll give u the link...........
that was shot near palestine/israel border....a very good ad !!

but first we wish pak gets away from taliwan,..Then we can think of economic/social/political integration!!

Then all india+pak belongs to you!! Cool Cool Cool

There are many peaceful ways to solve problems!!even you call my country terrorists,dont wrry i m a very tolerant person..
i follow gandhian principle of non violence &peace..and i wont be replying back in your aggressive tone!!

After all i know you are only saying..u dont have bad feelings in your heart!!!

trueindia as a copy of rohit_banglore Rolling Eyes
The suggestions you givinng to me as Visa free relations, trade etc...
Will Shiv Senha & BJP major indian politicals parties those are alwetays against muslims let your suggestion
accept Shocked I am not against indian people nor against you Cool . The way I met Kashmiri people and listend to
them regarding what indian army did in Kashmir is not a good things.
When you talk abut Gandhis priciple of non violence and space, I just ask you that
Gandhi always supported britsh government and not supported muslims at all.

Yes, I don`t have bad feelings for people of India. After all they too are human like us. But
the problem is that Indian policies are and were against Pakistan. Just take a example of
Kashmir more than 900.000 indian troops are there. What are they doing when they didn`t find
any terrorits (Freedom Fighter) then they kill innocent people. I don`t want to go into detals again
and again about Indian army terror in Kashmir. Because I more than enough shown here about
what indian army did or doing in Kashmir. But when you talk about relations of both countries then
I must say that we never had a better relation in past. But that doesn`t mean at all that we forgot
Kashmir issue. Of course it is there not solved yet. Musharraf is so cool over this issue that he just
want power & support to be in power as long as he can.

Until Kashmir isuue is not going to be solved forget any success in this region.
Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:45 am View user's profile Send private message
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

Quote:
When you talk abut Gandhis priciple of non violence and space, I just ask you that

please be true in your remarks!!it would be better if you read before posting about gandhi!!

1)Coz of gandhi pakistan got 60 crore rupee with in 6months.
2)Gandhi was a 100% secular leader...he stayed in jail for 10-20 times!he stayed about 5 yrs-8yrs in jail!!he went on hunger strike..in case of riots he ran all from kolkata to delhi to punjab..he stayed on hunger strike until hindu-muslim stop killing each other
3)Gandhi supported turkish khilafat andolan ...it was coz of that khilafat andolan in favourof turkish muslims ,india independence movement started with civil disobediance movement

i dont want to say bad about your father of nation..but just 1 thing about him is that he never ever went to jail and he lived a lavish life!!

World knows gandhi as true leader who never ever supported any religion..

and after all he was killed by a fanatic hindu,which proves his secularism!!

please read books from foreign writers..there are many and then u will come to know the reality about "struggle for independence of india"
Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:35 am View user's profile Send private message
jamilamir
Pak Newbie

I'm not so sure about Kashmir baney ka pakistan, It is very important part of India and Pak, so i don't belive any one of them will be giving it up for any cost,

If it gets independence that would be better for Kashmiri ppl.
Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:03 am View user's profile Send private message
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

jamilamir wrote:
I'm not so sure about Kashmir baney ka pakistan, It is very important part of India and Pak, so i don't belive any one of them will be giving it up for any cost,

you are right jamil!

Kashmir is holyland of hindus..

Its our land of lord shiva!!

just like jeruslam is holyland for jews ,similarly

kashmir is holyland for hindus(shaiv bhakt)..we are worshippers of shiva ...

hindus worship shiva ,he is one of three gods who create universe !!

Amarnath,Mount kailashnath,vaishno devi are sacred pilgrimage!!

Kashmir was home to himalayas..our ancestors lived in kashmir..

its more holy than any other state for hindus!!!

And if some one tries to separate kashmir from us ,it will be a holy war against hindus...

And hindus will fight for their holy places.
Since 13th century ,hindu kings have let muslims leave in our holy land .Our hindu king allowed muslims to settle down...and later some hindus converted to islam!..so once hindus were reduced to minority,does it mean our kashmir doesnt belong to india!!!

India is home to 80 crore hindus and hindus are incomplete without kashmir!!

India also want Mount kailash nath which is in pakistan kashmir!!

it doesnt mean pakistan will get our kahsmir!!
Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

trueindia wrote:
jamilamir wrote:

you are right jamil!

And if some one tries to separate kashmir from us ,it will be a holy war against hindus...

Since 13th century ,hindu kings have let muslims leave in our holy land .Our hindu king allowed muslims to settle down...and later some hindus converted to islam!..so once hindus were reduced to minority,does it mean our kashmir doesnt belong to india!!!

lol, thats what we are shouting, give the decision power to the people of Kashmir not to the handful brahamans. Let them decide their fate.
Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
halima
Pak Newbie

kashmir Reply with quote
innshallah kashmir baega ek mulk na pakistan me hoga na india me.ek or musalmano ka azad mulk.or islam phelta jaega innshallah Laughing Sad
Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
trueindia
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

ugwaraich wrote:
trueindia wrote:
jamilamir wrote:

you are right jamil!

lol, thats what we are shouting, give the decision power to the people of Kashmir not to the handful brahamans. Let them decide their fate.

kashmir is linked to india ..And the link is nt like islam which is merely 600 yrs old in kashmir..its has origin of hinduism and how can we let muslims decide fate of hinduism , who were not real residents of kashmir..its like surrendering Mecca/medina to christian!

its like USA becoming part of germany just coz germans have highest population among all races in USA..so that way
German people in USA will surrender full USA to germany...

we are secular country and india allows all people to follow their religion,but kashmir cant be separated from hinduism!!

its our home of ancient vedic civilizations and we cant let anyone/any country separate it from us........

and if someone wants to acquire it,then it will be holy war.

its not about brahman/pandit////////////

..its about full hinduism..........
Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

trueindia wrote:
Quote:

please be true in your remarks!!it would be better if you read before posting about gandhi!!

1)Coz of gandhi pakistan got 60 crore rupee with in 6months.
2)Gandhi was a 100% secular leader...he stayed in jail for 10-20 times!he stayed about 5 yrs-8yrs in jail!!he went on hunger strike..in case of riots he ran all from kolkata to delhi to punjab..he stayed on hunger strike until hindu-muslim stop killing each other
3)Gandhi supported turkish khilafat andolan ...it was coz of that khilafat andolan in favourof turkish muslims ,india independence movement started with civil disobediance movement

i dont want to say bad about your father of nation..but just 1 thing about him is that he never ever went to jail and he lived a lavish life!!

World knows gandhi as true leader who never ever supported any religion..

and after all he was killed by a fanatic hindu,which proves his secularism!!

please read books from foreign writers..there are many and then u will come to know the reality about "struggle for independence of india"

Cool Down.
There was no bad words at from me against your father of nation. OK.
What actually wanted to say was that, Ghandi never were sincere with muslims. I always
supported Britsh Raj. If went to jail thein it was not mine fault neither Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
Both were two diffrent mind human.
Try to reacd carefully before you blast your mind.
Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

trueindia wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:
trueindia wrote:
jamilamir wrote:

you are right jamil!

kashmir is linked to india ..And the link is nt like islam which is merely 600 yrs old in kashmir..its has origin of hinduism and how can we let muslims decide fate of hinduism , who were not real residents of kashmir..its like surrendering Mecca/medina to christian!

its like USA becoming part of germany just coz germans have highest population among all races in USA..so that way
German people in USA will surrender full USA to germany...

we are secular country and india allows all people to follow their religion,but kashmir cant be separated from hinduism!!

its our home of ancient vedic civilizations and we cant let anyone/any country separate it from us........

and if someone wants to acquire it,then it will be holy war.

its not about brahman/pandit////////////

..its about full hinduism..........

Mr.India pls correct your both knowledge & history.
Kashmir never ever had link related to India.
Why you make us fool here Rolling Eyes
The majority of Kashmiri people was and are belong to muslims.
First you say that hindusim is 5000 year old. I don`t believe at this Laughing
Now you say that Kashmir is too an old history for hindus Shocked
Maybe soon you will say that Pakistan too belong to hinduism Rolling Eyes
What kind of poor knowledge you got Shocked Kashmir NEVER ever were a part of India. lol
Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:17 am View user's profile Send private message
syedati
Pak Newbie

may allah help kshmir
Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:40 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer