Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Kashmir Baney gaa Pakistan

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum
Kashmir Baney gaa Pakistan
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

hindustan zindabad wrote:
Rana Naeem wrote:
sahar_nadeeem wrote:
Riya wrote:
Inshallah wo waqt jald hee aay ga jab Kashmir ke musalmaan Azad honge
Kiyo bahan kiya taklif hai Kashmir ke Musalmano ko

Poori dunya ko pata hai kay Indian Army Kashmir main kya kya zulm kar rahi hai, har roz media main koi na koi news a jati hai zulm ki or aap keh rahay ho kya masla hua hai...???? newspaper parha karo

kashmir ko bhool jao...aur apne desh par dhyan do...apni halat to dekho kaise zanwaro jaise jee rahe ho...phir bhi kashmir ki ratt lagate ho...khud tumahra desh civil war se jal rha hai...hindustan ko blame karna band karo...usse kuch nhi hoga.......aur rhi baat hindustan ki army ki, humne wahi kiya jo karna chahiye tha.... Twisted Evil

lolzz @ kali mataa ki Jay hoo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oyee !!!

Hi & A/sallam!!

h r u? aik baat bataooo YEh Z kab band hoo ga bolnaa... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Aik tu yaar aap loog bahadurr bhut hoo...5 lakh kashmirio k liyay 10 lakh army bhejhy hai...wah Laughing Laughing Laughing
itnaa Dar kiss baat ka hai...Darpoookkkkkkk word bi kam hai Laughing
itnay MUJAhid nahn jitnii army hai..kiss baat ka khouf hai..aab kitnii dafaa prrof karoon kay intahaii darpook loog ho ap Laughing Hamaray hallat ALHAMDULILAH bilkul A1 hain..yeh internel hain.par bahir waloon k liyay tu u know
AJMAL KASAB..........aik hee kafii hai........aur saraa ka sara Pak bharaa huwa hai Ajmal kasab jaisay logon sey..
meeh itna hairaan-o-pareshan hota hoon kay 1 banday nay poray indiaa koo ulta kar diyaa....... Laughing Laughing Laughing
hamarii army tu durr hai Loogg hee itnay jazbay walay hain k bachnaa mushkil hai khas kar INDIANz ka tuu..
aur Kashmir.......
INSHALLAH aik din aaeyay gaa jab KAhmir banay ga PAkistan aur na bi banay tu Azaddii un ka muqadar hoo gii...
Hoslaa karooo aap loogg aur tareef karoo un logoon kii joo itnayy g8 freedon figters hain...
aur aap loog kuch bi nahn kar saktayy......bczz jahan DaRPOOK HOTAY HAIN WAHAN KUCH NAHN HO SAKTAA..
apnayy MUlk pey he dhayan dooo..aisa na hoo kayy fir sey aik aur kasabb aa jaeyay..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

likhnay ka dil nahn haii.pehlay jaa kay saray threads paroo btw, Indian & pakistan pplz kay phir aanaa....
zara tayarii kar kay........aur Kyun kay saas bi kabii bahuu hii........yeh drama lazmii deakh k aanaa..
bczz mein es mein sey Questions pochoon gaa.......... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
abcind
Pak Newbie

here i was wondering why the pakistanis don't read history and newspapers to know the past and present facts. First of all let me tell you to consider one thing and that is --

THE WORLD REFERS TO JAMMU AND KASHMIR AS INDIAN KASHMIR AND THE WORLD REFERS TO AZAD KASHMIR AS "PAKISTAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR", BCOZ PAKISTAN ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED THAT PART OF KASHMIR. STILL YOU SAY THAT ONE DAY KASHMIR WILL BE PAKISTAN!!!!! DAY DREAMING IS GOOD FOR HEALTH FOR THE MENTALLY DISABLES OR UN-STABLES.

SECOND, THE KASHMIRIS WANT INDEPENDENCE, THEN WHAT IS THAT TO YOU? LET THEM DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT OR WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO. AND MIND IT, YOU ARE NOT ASKING FOR THEIR FREEDOM, RATHER YOU WANT THEM TO JOIN YOU

THIRD, WHY ARE YOU WRITING ALL THESE THINGS HERE? WHY DON'T YOU GO TO KASHMIR YOURSELF IN FRONT OF THE GUNS AND FIGHT OUT THERE. IT IS ALWAYS EASY TO WRITE ALL THESE THINGS IN A SAFE AND COLD ROOM. IF YOU ARE REALLY SYMPATHETIC TOWARDS THEM, THEN GO AND FIGHT, IF YOU HAVE GOT THE GUTS.

FOURTH, WHY DON'T THINK ANY THING BEYOND THE RELEGION. STILL MORE MUSLIMS ARE HERE IN INDIA THAN IN PAKISTAN. STILL YOU WOULD SAY THAT YOU R REAL MUSLIMS, WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO ARE STAYING HERE IN INDIA.

FIFTH, HOW COULD YOU FORGET WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN BANGLADESH (EAST PAKISTAN) BACK IN 1971? YOU WERE A LOT MORE BARBARIC THEN THAN THAT OF US.

YOU CAN NEVER DO ANY THING TO INDIA. WHENEVER YOU FOUGHT WITH US, YOU HAVE BEEN BADLY HIT AND DEFEATED. THAT IS WHY PAK STARTED TO CREATE AND DEVELOP TERRORIST GROUPS TO HIT INDIA. BUT OH GOD, THAT HAS BEEN BOOMERANGED FOR YOU PEOPLE. NOW THEY ARE HITTING YOU EACH AND EVERY PLACE. WHAT A CREATION, WHAT A CREAAAATION! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE YOUR CREATION, WHO TOLD YOU TO PLAY WITH SUCH THINGS. POOR, ILLITERATE PAKISTANIS.

IT WILL BE AN EPIC IF I KEEP ON WRITING LIKE THIS. BETTER EQUIP YOURSELF AND ASK YOUR POLITICAL PEOPLE TO STOP SUCH FUNNY THINGS AND THEN YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SAY SOMETHING LOGICAL AND VALID FACTS.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:40 am View user's profile Send private message
rocktuff1111
Pak Newbie

kahmiris want to live in India Reply with quote
Let me give answer to ur 1 question that u ppl keep on ranting that y is there 7 lakh army in kashmir while the terrorists are only in thousands. The 1st answer is that this army is not only in kashmir but in entire J & K which also includes our border with China & Pakistan. Why dont you ask ur govt also while you no terrorists in your side of kashmir why do you need presence of 5 lakh army people?
While you keep on ranting on India to hold plebiscite in Indian Kashmir, when was the last election held in your side of kashmir probably 30 years back
While India has given J & K a special status, You have merged your side of Kashmir but given it a name of Azaad Kashmir to hoodwink world
While you ask India to do as per UN resolution, when was the UN resolution adhered to by Pak. The gist of UN resolution is as follows:
1. Stop the War & call for ceasefire
2. Pak immediately handover the area of Kashmir captured by it to India
3. India hold plebiscite In J & K under the presence of UN

Are you ready to handover your side of Kashmir to India
Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
rocktuff1111
Pak Newbie

can i know wat those reservations are?
Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
fatima_ahmad
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

well its fact that kashmir is heavens on earth and its a great place
Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
rocktuff1111
Pak Newbie

@nline wrote:
trueindia wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:
trueindia wrote:
jamilamir wrote:
I'm not so sure about Kashmir baney ka pakistan, It is very important part of India and Pak, so i don't belive any one of them will be giving it up for any cost,

If it gets independence that would be better for Kashmiri ppl.

you are right jamil!

Kashmir is holyland of hindus..

Its our land of lord shiva!!

just like jeruslam is holyland for jews ,similarly

kashmir is holyland for hindus(shaiv bhakt)..we are worshippers of shiva ...

hindus worship shiva ,he is one of three gods who create universe !!

Amarnath,Mount kailashnath,vaishno devi are sacred pilgrimage!!

Kashmir was home to himalayas..our ancestors lived in kashmir..

its more holy than any other state for hindus!!!

And if some one tries to separate kashmir from us ,it will be a holy war against hindus...

And hindus will fight for their holy places.
Since 13th century ,hindu kings have let muslims leave in our holy land .Our hindu king allowed muslims to settle down...and later some hindus converted to islam!..so once hindus were reduced to minority,does it mean our kashmir doesnt belong to india!!!

India is home to 80 crore hindus and hindus are incomplete without kashmir!!

India also want Mount kailash nath which is in pakistan kashmir!!

it doesnt mean pakistan will get our kahsmir!!

lol, thats what we are shouting, give the decision power to the people of Kashmir not to the handful brahamans. Let them decide their fate.

kashmir is linked to india ..And the link is nt like islam which is merely 600 yrs old in kashmir..its has origin of hinduism and how can we let muslims decide fate of hinduism , who were not real residents of kashmir..its like surrendering Mecca/medina to christian!

its like USA becoming part of germany just coz germans have highest population among all races in USA..so that way
German people in USA will surrender full USA to germany...

we are secular country and india allows all people to follow their religion,but kashmir cant be separated from hinduism!!

its our home of ancient vedic civilizations and we cant let anyone/any country separate it from us........

and if someone wants to acquire it,then it will be holy war.

its not about brahman/pandit////////////

..its about full hinduism..........

Mr.India pls correct your both knowledge & history.
Kashmir never ever had link related to India.
Why you make us fool here Rolling Eyes
The majority of Kashmiri people was and are belong to muslims.
First you say that hindusim is 5000 year old. I don`t believe at this Laughing
Now you say that Kashmir is too an old history for hindus Shocked
Maybe soon you will say that Pakistan too belong to hinduism Rolling Eyes
What kind of poor knowledge you got Shocked Kashmir NEVER ever were a part of India. lol

Before this kashmiri insurgency courtesy Pak started in 1988 - 89 kashmir had a population of 800000 kashmiri pandits who were thrown out of Kashmir by militants as a part of ethnic cleansing of Kashmir. BTW wat is there in common to pakistan & Kashmir except religion. If religion is the only guiding factor y don't u show the same warmth to Balochs whom ur own army kills itself & passes of as terrorists to get more money & arms from US?
& yes regd whether Hinduism is 5000 years old or not get info from Google, wikipedia or any place that u Trust. It is one of the oldest religions in the world that is existent even today & is flourishing
Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
virtualcube
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Aatish wrote:

Aik tu yaar aap loog bahadurr bhut hoo...5 lakh kashmirio k liyay 10 lakh army bhejhy hai...wah Laughing Laughing Laughing
itnaa Dar kiss baat ka hai...Darpoookkkkkkk word bi kam hai Laughing

Bhai ye mere kashmiri bhaiyon ke liye nahi hai, tumhare udhar se baar baar aane wale chuho (terrorists) ke liye hai, ek to kamino me insaniyat naam ki cheez nahi hai, aur humare hi logon ko maar ke hum par hi ilzaam lagate ho, Ye kaun si bahaduri hai Pakistan ISI Supported Terrorism ki jo tum Indian Territory of Kashmir me kar rahe ho...?

Aatish wrote:
itnay MUJAhid nahn jitnii army hai..kiss baat ka khouf hai..aab kitnii dafaa prrof karoon kay intahaii darpook loog ho ap Laughing
EK SAWAAL!!!!!! Bahi tum terrorist ko mujahid kyun kehte ho????? Wo India ke khilaf kaun si Ladayi lad rahe hai jisme Islaam ka nuksaan ho raha hai???? Is liye pehle to apne alfazon ko zara soch samajh kar use karein....

Dusri baat ye ki, Yaar ye to sabhi ko pata hai ki itne to Terorist nahi hai jitni ki humari forces hai!!! But aap ye kyun bhool jate hai ki Pakistaan baar baar Cease Fire tod deta hai, baar baar International Border me Terrorist ki ghuspeth me madad karta hai, ye me nahi khud pakistan ke kuch awaal leaders kehte hai, jyada purani baat bhi nahi hai jab musaraf ne ISI ke Involvement ki baat mani hai, aur jo aapke sabse bade himayti hai, U.S.A. wo bhi ab aapki aur ungli kar raha hai...? Jaha tak humari baat hai hum sabhi chuho ko marrte raheingein jo Indian territory me ghuspeth kareingein...

Aatish wrote:
Hamaray hallat ALHAMDULILAH bilkul A1 hain..

Bhai ye bhi sahi baat hai, aap ke halat to A1 hi raheingein kyun ki us par bhi no to aap hi de rahe ho... Pakistan me aaye din bomb blast hote rehte hai, logo ke paas un-authorized Weapons hai, Kahin bhi kuch bhi ho jata hai pakistaan me...
bhai aapke A1 Hallat aapko mubaarak ho, India me bhale hi hum Poverty aur Hunger se jujh rahe hai par kisi hum apne hallat khud sudhar rahe hai, na kisi kisi ki madad se, jaha tak choho ki baat hai to bhai Indian army zindabad, phir mat rona ki Pakistaan govt. apne hi logon ki dead bodies lene me zillat mehsoosh karti hai ki uski pol khul jayegi...

Aatish wrote:
yeh internel hain.par bahir waloon k liyay tu u know
AJMAL KASAB..........aik hee kafii hai........aur saraa ka sara Pak bharaa huwa hai Ajmal kasab jaisay logon sey..
meeh itna hairaan-o-pareshan hota hoon kay 1 banday nay poray indiaa koo ulta kar diyaa....... Laughing Laughing Laughing
hamarii army tu durr hai Loogg hee itnay jazbay walay hain k bachnaa mushkil hai khas kar INDIANz ka tuu..
aur Kashmir.......

Bhai ye to aachi baat hai ki Pura pakistaan KASAB jaise logon se bhara pada hai...
Insahallah Pakistaan me aur KASAB paida ho...
Jaha tak India ko hilane ki baat hai, to aap baar baar kyun bhool jate ho ki BAAP BAAP hi hota hai AUR BETA, SIRF BETA...
aur BAAP Ban ne me Pakistaan ko waqt lage ga pata hai kyun, pakistaan ka Baloochistaan par se control hat ta ja raha hai, jab Baloochistaan, Pakistaan se alag ho jayega tab bhi tum yahi kahoge ki INDIA ne Pakistaan se baloochistasan alag karwa diya, phir bhi tum Jazbey ki baat karte ho, khud tumhara Baloochistaan par control hat raha hai...

Chalo aachha hai ki tum khud hi Mante ho ki tumhara sir dard INDIA hai, aur Kashmir hai... beherhaal ek aur buri khabaar hai aapke liye, UN ne International Listing of Dusputed International Territory list se Kashmir ka naam hata diya hai, it means ab pakistaan ki kashmir issue ki problems badh gayi hai, but I wish you your lcuk for your A1 Conditions....

Aatish wrote:
INSHALLAH aik din aaeyay gaa jab KAhmir banay ga PAkistan aur na bi banay tu Azaddii un ka muqadar hoo gii...

Yaar tumhari movie ka title aachha hai, kashmir banega pakistaan, but bro jo kashmir Indian teritory ka part hai wo to purely Indian hai, it mean ki ab tum POK me bhi apni pakad khote ja rahe ho... it bad for you... aur ho bhi kyun nahi, POK ko tumne Terrorism ka Headquarter banaya hua tha, ab tumhare astin ke saamp tumhein hi dank mar rahe hai... ISI unko handle nahi kar pa rahi hai...

Dusri aur tum ne China ko bhi kuch POK Portion gift kiya hai uski madad ke liye jo wo Pakistaan ko de raha hai, ultimately tum to duboge sanam.... chalo sapne dekhne me kya harz hai....

Aatish wrote:
Hoslaa karooo aap loogg aur tareef karoo un logoon kii joo itnayy g8 freedon figters hain...

Bahi wo to humare hai, na ki pakistaan ke KASAB, humko unka to dard hai hi ki tum logon ki wajah se j tension India me arise hota hai wo bhichare jane anjane uska sikaar ho jate hai, tumhare terrorist, and so called mujhadis (as per your opinion) saaon me insaaniyat to hoti nahi hai, so humare hi logon ko kidnaap karte hai ya unke gharo ko capture kar lete hai, aur bina matlab humare kashmiri bhai usme fansh jate hai....

Aatish wrote:
aur aap loog kuch bi nahn kar saktayy......bczz jahan DaRPOOK HOTAY HAIN WAHAN KUCH NAHN HO SAKTAA..apnayy MUlk pey he dhayan dooo..aisa na hoo kayy fir sey aik aur kasabb aa jaeyay..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bhai aag jab apne gahr me lagti hai to dusro ke ghar me taank jhaak karne se aacha hai apne ghar ki aag bujhao...
Waise bhi KASAB jaise log tumhari ISI aur Tumhare Mujahids Groups ke sikar hai wo bhi apne parivaar ka pet palne ke liye... is liye Daarkaha hai aur kis chiz ka hai uska pata lagao... Is samay to aag tumhare hi ghar me hai....

Aatish wrote:
likhnay ka dil nahn haii.pehlay jaa kay saray threads paroo btw, Indian & pakistan pplz kay phir aanaa....zara tayarii kar kay........aur Kyun kay saas bi kabii bahuu hii........yeh drama lazmii deakh k aanaa..
bczz mein es mein sey Questions pochoon gaa.......... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing [/b]

Had karte ho yaar, is ki jarrorat to tumhe hai kyun ki, Tum kisi bhi indian ka thread ya thread reply padh lo, har baar tumhare niche aag lag jati hai...

Haan par tum agar KEVIN ki baat karte ho to, phir to sone pe suhaga ki, kaisa bewakoof hai wo ki har baar apne ko Indian pretend karta hai aur kar baar kahi na kahi kisi na kisi thread me indirectly kabool kar leta hai ki wo Pakistaani hai aur iske kya intentions hai... so form now you keep on reading the crap by Kevin995...

Good Luck....
Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Laughing

Jitna hindustan ne kashmir ka Daawa kiya hain utna Kashmir unke haath se fisal gaya hai.

Saarey kashmiri hindustaan ko galiyan de rahe hain.

Phir Hindustaani neta apni committee bana ke kashmir ka daura karne aate hain. Separatists ne unko muun tod jawab diya hai.

Go ahead, aur karo kashmir ka daawa. Phir kashmir pura hi hindustan ke haath se nikal jayega.

To my Pakistani friend,

I am an Indian. If kashmiris want to be free. That is very good. If kashmiris want to be in Pakistan. That is also good. Its their decision. I got no problem with it.

Mere fellow Indian ki baat ka bura mat manana joh samajhta hai kashmir hindustan ki jaagir hai.

Ap Pakistani chaho toh pura kashmir rakh sakte ho. No problem with me.

Very Happy
Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:26 am View user's profile Send private message
U.S.
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Some people here still seem to be living in history. Such people daydream of those Muslim invaders and Britishers, who were taught a lession by the Indians (including our Pakistani brothers) during the long struggle of around 947 years. Stop daydreaming, as it will bear no fruit. Accept the power of rising India. Pakistanis should work hard. Once upon a time Pakistan was supposed to be more prosperous country than India as per capita income was higher there, but at present Pakistan is legging behind in all fields. A prosperous Pakistan is good for India.

Last edited by U.S. on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:06 am View user's profile Send private message
U.S.
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I don't know why Pakistani people are so proud to be Musalman. Muslim religion was established by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). Musalman are the followers of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), who was born in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in year 632. In this way, all Pakistanis consider a Saudi Arabian their father. What a shame. Pakistanis are forced to consider a foreigner their father. As far as Kashmir is concerned, I think both countries should seek some 'acceptable to all' solution. Pakistan has forex of just $ 17 bn (57th highest in world), while India has more than $ 300 bn (6th highest in world). So if both countries egaged in war then it is not in favour of Pakistan as his forex reserves will finish out very soon in buying arms. China as ever is not going to come with the Pakistanis. If China does so then USA (possibly Japan too) will come with India and the China will also be finished then. Moreover Kashmiris people are kicking the a$$ of separatists in the valley too. So, separitism is weakening in Valley. I think Kashmir will go to that country, which will be able to develop Anti-Nuclear Weapon technique in coming years, otherwise the same conflict will continue and India will be heavier in it with the vast population of 118 crores.
Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:07 am View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Oye chad yaar kashmir.

Kashmir ko uske haal pe chor dete hain. Kyon hum kashmir pe itna paisa kharach kar rahe hain jo hamare sath rehna hi nahin chahte?

Apna khud ka desh nanga ho rakha hai. Ambani aur Tata ne toh khub paisa kama liya par hamara aam admi bhuka sota hai. Hamare Prime minister manmohan singh ne A Raja ke saath mil kar 2G scam mein Crores Rupaye loot liye. Hamare aam admi ke paas rehne ko ghar nahin. Mahangayi sar char gayi hai aur desh ka karza aasman chu raha hai.

Jitna paisa hum Kashmir mein Military aur Police pe kharach karte hain utna hum apne garib Indian bhaiyon ko kyon nahin de dete?

60 saal ho gaye, aj bhi hum Indians kashmir ke sapne dekhte hain.

Kashmir ko choro, chalo India ko aagay barayen. Apne garibon ko roti, kapda aur makaan dilwayen.

(Bhai sahab agar forex ki baat karo toh national debt ko mat bhula karo

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Indias-external-debt-rises-to-2731-billion/articleshow/6742773.cms)
Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:39 am View user's profile Send private message
rocktuff1111
Pak Newbie

It is a gud thought by u kevin that India should start focussing on social problems also like poverty alleviation & corruption, but then no country in the world can forget internal security concerns also. y doesn't ur country Pakistan forget Baluchistan, which has been deprived economically by punjabi pakistan while pakistan is continuing to plunder the resources of Baloch, y don't u speak on that. If u pakistanis love Kashmir since majority of kashmiris r muslims y don't u love balochs also since they r also muslims.
Regd. poverty & corruption removal in India steps have started being taken. China was in a much worse situation 20 years back but it is now that poor Chinese population has also started getting benefits of economic revolution. Sooner Indian population will also start getting benefits. It would be much better if u also start focussing on economic development in ur country rather then focussing on negativities in India
Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

rocktuff1111 wrote:
It is a gud thought by u kevin that India should start focussing on social problems also like poverty alleviation & corruption, but then no country in the world can forget internal security concerns also. y doesn't ur country Pakistan forget Baluchistan, which has been deprived economically by punjabi pakistan while pakistan is continuing to plunder the resources of Baloch, y don't u speak on that. If u pakistanis love Kashmir since majority of kashmiris r muslims y don't u love balochs also since they r also muslims.
Regd. poverty & corruption removal in India steps have started being taken. China was in a much worse situation 20 years back but it is now that poor Chinese population has also started getting benefits of economic revolution. Sooner Indian population will also start getting benefits. It would be much better if u also start focussing on economic development in ur country rather then focussing on negativities in India

I am an Indian. But first i am human. I can see what our Indian Military and Govt. is doing in kashmir. I am against those inhuman atrocities.

I dont care about economy of Pakistan. I care about Indian economy because India is my country. Indian economy is on the verge of collapse. All the high Sensex you see is not the money of our "aam admi". Its the money of Bureaucrats, corrupted business tycoons and Politicians. They dont care about aam admi.

And still, i condemn the acts of Pakistani Govt. and Baloch. Govt. who is looting the people of Pakistan.
Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
rocktuff1111
Pak Newbie

kevin955 wrote:
rocktuff1111 wrote:

I am an Indian. But first i am human. I can see what our Indian Military and Govt. is doing in kashmir. I am against those inhuman atrocities.

I dont care about economy of Pakistan. I care about Indian economy because India is my country. Indian economy is on the verge of collapse. All the high Sensex you see is not the money of our "aam admi". Its the money of Bureaucrats, corrupted business tycoons and Politicians. They dont care about aam admi.

And still, i condemn the acts of Pakistani Govt. and Baloch. Govt. who is looting the people of Pakistan.

Indian economy is on the verge of collapse????? wat a great conclusion. either u r an astrologer or an idiot. Maybe ur paki newspaper gave u these conclusions. But it didn't tell u that it was for the 1st time a US President came to India to ask for jobs for US citizens & not the other way round. The high sensex is not only the money of Bureaucrats, corrupted business tycoons and Politicians but also of FDI cos. & AAM ADMI & yes Indian military & govt has now started healing wounds of innocent kashmiris also who have suffered in these last 20 years in this fight of India vs Pakistan.
Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Aam Admi

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSDEL218894
Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
U.S.
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Banks (including world bank) deposit public money so that it can be lent to the needy ones on interest. If no one will take debt then banking system will be shut down. India is no where in the list of world's most indebted countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
India is fully capable to clear its all debts any time as India has debts of just around $ 223 billion against the forex reserves of more than $ 300 billion, but kevin955 is ignoring this fact that his country Pakistan is heavily indebted under the debts of $ 52 billion and its forex reserves are just around $ 17 billion.
As far as India's poverty is concerned then it is very dangerous for the whole world that 80% Indians are living below half $ a day, because poors are the real killers, attackers and invaders, as they can risk their lives to get something (money, land etc.), while riches generally are lazy. Naxalites are the perfect example. Indian are also among the most riches of the world. India is a diverse country one should know. Here are all kind of people.
Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:15 am View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Maybe you dont know.

The national debt catches up at last. America was the country where the first wave of recession emerged. The reason was incredible amount of deb. America is living on money that does not exist. China own America in case of forex with trillion dollars in America. High unemployment, bad healthcare, needless wars, poverty and overall failure of capitalist economy has buried down America. The approval ratings of Barack Obama has fallen off the cliff (merely 27% as of today).

You think western world is happy with all the increasing national debt.

Regarding World bank.

Laughing

World bank is the biggest enemy of global economy. World bank with IMF has ruined the economy of every developing nation. Read more about Structural Adjustment Policy of IMF and world bank.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structural_adjustment_policy

You know, second wave of recession is inevitable. Many countries and people have realized the problem of national debt, exploitation by IMF and world bank, failing of capitalist economy and decaying of global economy.

Here we are living in India with sky rise Inflation, poverty and corruption.

Yet we are praising the capitalist (privatization) system in our economy. We cheer our Tatas, Ambanis and Mittals. We believe in Politicians like Prime Minister Manmohan singh (who pulled out biggest scam in Indian history).

We are depending on system which has failed worldwide. When Indians will wake up from dream of "Bharat vikaas". They will find that they dont have land to set their feet and sky to fly in dreams.

Americans woke up from their American dream (which was believed to be superpower).

Dont bother to reply for argument. Lets wait and see 5 more years. Let nature decide itself.

Laughing

(This post is not as an Indian or a Pakistani. Its from a neutral viewpoint.)
Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 am View user's profile Send private message
rocktuff1111
Pak Newbie

@ kevin: If world Bank & IMF r the biggest enemies of developing countries then y does Pakistan rush to it to take loan.
No doubt that World Bank is another name for Central Bank of America & US pursues its interests through IMF & World Bank. But then any country would if it pays the most to any intl orgn. & yes would love to wait & see for another 5- 10 years the way Indian politics & institution & industry mature. But yes regd poverty that India is facing today, till 1990 before India opened its economy to the world even the middle class didn't have much oppotunities. But today it has benefitted & yes the economy will keep on expanding up the poorest of the poor will definetely get benefitted.
Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

rocktuff1111 wrote:
@ kevin: If world Bank & IMF r the biggest enemies of developing countries then y does Pakistan rush to it to take loan.

Pakistan is almost finished. It is relying very much on international assistance. America, England, Japan and other nations are providing funding. The domestic production and resources are very limited in Pakistan today. Thats why Pakistan is running to IMF for loans for fighting for its survival. IMF and world bank are very happy to provide loans to Pakistan because that way they are owning Pakistan slowly but steadily.

rocktuff1111 wrote:

No doubt that World Bank is another name for Central Bank of America & US pursues its interests through IMF & World Bank. But then any country would if it pays the most to any intl orgn. & yes would love to wait & see for another 5- 10 years the way Indian politics & institution & industry mature. But yes regd poverty that India is facing today, till 1990 before India opened its economy to the world even the middle class didn't have much oppotunities. But today it has benefitted & yes the economy will keep on expanding up the poorest of the poor will definetely get benefitted.

Look back at last 30 years. There was a time when only 50% percent of our Indian citizens were poor. Then there was big propaganda that India will emerge in global economy. Then the number of poor went to 60%...to 70%. I know once i was having a debate with this guy (before global recession)...he used to say India will emerge stronger to tackle poverty and economic challenges. Smile

Today, as per report filed in Parliament atleast 80% of Indian citizens have reached the level of unspeakable poverty.

Yeah India rose up since last 3 decades. Our Billionaires have increased, our stock market is handsome, Privatization is rampant. But the "common man" is in the same position as it was 30 years ago.

I live in Delhi. About 20 years ago. There was corruption but there was social stability. There was poverty but people could afford food. There was less urban development but people could buy their rations. There were no flyovers, big roads,metro rail etc but people could afford housing in Delhi.

Today. We have all the development like big flyovers, metro rail, new roads but people could not afford housing in Delhi. Many people have to live on "rented living" both metaphorically and financially. There is big urban development but people could not buy their rations. We have new laws (like RTI, CVC) but the corruption has increased. People could not afford vegetables and basic needs of life. I am not talking about people who have money like you and me. I am talking about poor majority who dont have money. We have government that is throwing Million people out of Delhi just to have CWG games.

This was Delhi. I recently went outside Delhi. The poverty there is unbearable in Haryana. I could not believe my eyes.

You very well know that States like Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, MP, Orissa, eastern UP were not always like this. About 30 years ago, there was poverty but still people were not dying with hunger. There was very less Naxalism and insurgency. There were big scams and corrupted Politicians in those states but there was peace and sanity in those states.

Then Politicians made false promises that they will wipe out poverty from these states. Everybody will have food and house and good living. The change will come in next 5 years.....10 years.....and so on.

Look at these states. People are dying with hunger. Poverty is unbearable. There is wide spread Naxalism. In fact Poverty and Naxalism has spread to new states as well.

Lets wait another 5 years when 95% of our citizens will be living on 20 Rupees per day. I hope then you will be able to see the difference. Do you think Ambani, Tata, Vijay mallya and other big billionaires and Corporations will donate their wealth to India to feed the poor people of India?

Wait and see.

Last edited by kevin955 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:40 am View user's profile Send private message
rocktuff1111
Pak Newbie

There r a few claims in ur report which i would like to correct:
1. when was it said in parliament that 80% of population in India is below poverty. Even as per the max. limits of various surveys it is at the most 50% including above poverty line & below poverty line. Maybe ur Paki newspapers like dawn would have given these facts
2. Main cities like delhi & mumbai have definetely had prices of real estate jumping up but then suburbs like gurgaon & noida have helped in cooling & keeping these real estate prices affordable.
3. Prices of vegetables etc have definetely risen but still a common man has had increase i his income although not to the extent of price rise.

If u say poverty, high inflation would screw of India then China would be screwed off much early since these things r there also & then the entire world economy would be finished off very soon
Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

rocktuff1111 wrote:
There r a few claims in ur report which i would like to correct:
1. when was it said in parliament that 80% of population in India is below poverty. Even as per the max. limits of various surveys it is at the most 50% including above poverty line & below poverty line. Maybe ur Paki newspapers like dawn would have given these facts

According to National Commission for Enterprises in the Unorganised Sector (NCEUS) and Arjunsen gupta commission, 80% of Indians are below poverty. As per economic survey of India 2008-09 the figure is about 70 %. The real figures are difficult to conclude reliably. However as always, Indian government want to show that poverty is just as always 50 %. Very Happy

Dont worry about Dawn or any Pakistani newspaper. Read your own newspaper.

rocktuff1111 wrote:
2. Main cities like delhi & mumbai have definetely had prices of real estate jumping up but then suburbs like gurgaon & noida have helped in cooling & keeping these real estate prices affordable.

Tunay kanbhi khud Gurgaon ya Noida mein makaan ya zameen khareedi hai jo real estate ki batein kar raha hai?

Zindagi nikal jayegi teri phir Delhi ya NCR me shayad decent property nahin bana payega.

Check yourself.

http://www.99acres.com/

Better rely on the property made by your parents and grandparents instead of talking big.

rocktuff1111 wrote:
since these things r there also & then the entire world economy would be finished off very soon

There already has been a global recession. The countries with high debt will suffer badly.
Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
rocktuff1111
Pak Newbie

There already has been a global recession. The countries with high debt will suffer badly.[/quote]

so does that mean ur country Pakistan which is so heavily debted will finish off unless it recieves a bheekh orZakaat or aid as in diplomacy they say
Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

rocktuff1111 wrote:

so does that mean ur country Pakistan which is so heavily debted will finish off unless it recieves a bheekh orZakaat or aid as in diplomacy they say

Once again. You want to denounce Pakistan and nothing else.

Anyway, i dont know whether India or Pakistan will finish off in next recession. But they will definitely face huge problems.
Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
U.S.
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Whole world is stunned of it that how successfully India tackled with the recession, but kevin955 like Pakistanis are not giving up daydreaming of India's destruction. Indian sensex is booming day by day, jobs are increasing, even USA prez wants jobs in India for the Americans, but don't know in which imaginary world kevin955 like Pakistanis live... Twisted Evil

Last edited by U.S. on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer