Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Kashmir Baney gaa Pakistan

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum
Kashmir Baney gaa Pakistan
atif gaba
Pak Newbie

ya ALLAH KASHMIR KO AZADI NASEEB FARMA
Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rana Naeem

Kashmir hamara hai or sarey ka sara hai. (Insha Allah)

Kashmir is an integrate part of Pakistan
Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kashmiri786
Pak Newbie

kashmir is a seperate country and doesnt need to b India or Pakistan its always been independent and will b independent 'INSHALLAH'
Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:12 am View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

kashmiri786 wrote:
kashmir is a seperate country and doesnt need to b India or Pakistan its always been independent and will b independent 'INSHALLAH'

no one is claiming here that Kashmir should be the part of Pakistan, Fate of Kashmir should be decided by the Kashmiris living there the majority, no country whether its India or Pakistan have the right to rule it until Kashmiris make a decision to be ruled by anyone of these countries. I dont quite agree to the statement that it has "always been independent", but sure Kashmir deserve independence.
Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Inshallah wo waqt jald hee aay ga jab Kashmir ke musalmaan Azad honge
Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
noor.yours
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Riya wrote:

No doubt every thing of your life,you have to think from a narrow mind.

balochistan also wants independence.Why dont you Give them too?
Maximum no of problems are inflicted by muslims countries on their own citizens.

Iran,Iraq,pakistan have been doing it.

even developed country lke malaysia does it on its minority citizens.

Recently darfur is another terrorism on christians of sudan by radical islamic terrorist?

and dont treat kashmir like kosovo

serbia was only backed by russia . serbia is a small country ,so it coudnt take protect its land from NATO.

can someone snatch chechanya from russia?
can someone snacth ughyur from china?

only losers give up their territory.
india is superpower and any country who will do that with india ,will get ICBM at its home

Once india can send rocket to moon(3.75 lak KM) and test its 4000 Kg GLSV D3 with a indigenous cryogenic engine,then it can also send dozens of ICBM , to any country with its advanced hydrogen bomb.

Unluckily pakistan never had any indigenous missile technology.

all copied and hybrid of china(M9,M11) and north korea.

Thats reason pakistan cant even test a SLV which is supposed to be 80% similar to its missile (shaheen),brought from china.

Even Iran tested a SlV with a partial success.
but pakistan who has been asssembling missiles since last 15 years is unable to do bcoz they dont have any R&D to even change 20% of the parts and make it a SLV.

China gave the missiles to pakistan .but i doubt they will sell SLV technology to pakistan.
Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugly truth
Pak Newbie

SHAME ON US Reply with quote
first of all happy independence day to all....but r we independent yet? no we never have been....first we made pakistan uselessly by politics in the name of islam there by making riots and killing lot of innocent people behaving like uncivilised people and moreover our country is not islamic at all in any sense (e.g there is no islamic shariah in the country) even though the name ''pakistan''....we stupidly followed a leader who was not muslim in any sense (used to drink, smoke, didn't know how to pray, danced and married a non-muslim who didn't become muslim and so on etc etc)..we call him kaiday-aazam but he should be called baykaiday-azaam...and look at the condition of our country...i feel like we are in garbage and we have already made pakistan a big garbage...and now we want to take kashmir and make it super garbage...atleast the condition of kashmir is much much better than pakistan..we can't handle so small country pakistan and we also want kashmir?..forget it guys first we need to improve oursleves...we are fighting with eachother like uncivilised barbarians....we oursleves are not living peacefully and we are not letting others to live peacefully....prophet always said first improve urselves before pointing at others....its extremely sad that we do everything opposite to islam...shame on all of us...even though we know the condition we are not trying to improve it...we all are not original at all...we don't follow islam yes but we know how to follow bollywood..moreover its so shameful that the clebrities of pakistan (such as male and female actors of every field, singers and cricketers etc) are going shamelessly to india like beggars to earn over there and to settle over there peacefully and we already know the answer that the reason why they are doing that becoz they earn more there and the life is much much better there compared to our lives here...we all are responsible for this...shame on us..all the things we do is indian so we should talk how to clean pakistan rather than talking about taking kashmir....the women of pakistan do so much horrible makeup than other women which is haram...prophet said get knowledge and educate urslef but we only know how to become a lawyer becoz baykaiday-aazam was a lawyer..how stupid thinking it is...how many of pakistanis are in NASA and how many of them are excelling in the other super fields besides becoming a lawyer....there is a lot more to tell bad about (the list is endless) but we all know about it...look into ur hearts and we should start cleaning it from now...may allah help us.now guys we should keep our lips shut by keeping complete silence and not reacting to anything at all..we should start improving ourselves by cleaning pakistan becoz it will be the best way to do jihad for ourselves.its so disappointing to live in this condition..lets not loose hope and say pakistan zindabad
Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
zulfiqar khan aziz
Pak Newbie

KASHMIR banega pakistan Reply with quote
its just a slogan for those who want stay in power both in azad kashmir and pakistan, it mmust be left the peoples of kasmir to decide,zulfiqar
Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
alishamsher
Pak Newbie

Kashmiri must know and should be given their right of self determination
Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:01 am View user's profile Send private message
small4780
Pak Newbie

Long Live Kashmiri struggle. We are all praying for your success ameen
Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:47 am View user's profile Send private message
farya
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

apna mulk to sanbhalo pehlay hunnnnn..........
Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:07 am View user's profile Send private message
fazreh
Pak Newbie

YOu Should know Reply with quote
yes brother you are right that why international community is quite for Kashmir case because they are together against of muslims and you can see in Gaza too so we have been told by our beloved Prophet that all disbeliever are together against of muslims. so as a muslim we should think about it and try to gather muslim if they didnt they will keep on losing way .
Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Abrar.M
Pak Newbie

I vote for independent Kasmir, and hear the voices of the people of Kashmir to decide what they really want.
Every human being has a right to say, a right to speak
Sun May 24, 2009 1:56 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
scorpionking746
Pak Newbie

kashmir banay ga Pakistan Reply with quote
Indeed Kashmiri have made history full of sacrifices rather then accept subjugation to Indian tyranny.
It is utmost obligation of every human to raise the truth about every inch of brutality anywhere in world.
So does Kashmir cause comes in top of list, but international community is silent about it.
Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:51 am View user's profile Send private message
typewriter
Pak Newbie

Re: Kashmir Hoga Azaad! Reply with quote
ugwaraich wrote:

cant you simply understand the statement that "INDIA SHOULD HOLD PLEBISCITE IN KASHMIR" Pakistan have been saying this since 1947.

Just give me the single answer of this question? why dont india does a referendum in KAshmir to leave them decide their faith?

if you can give me a satisfactory answer, I will agree to everythign you said.

Ahem, haven't you fully read the UN resolution on Kashmir? Or do you selectively quote based on what your politicians and leaders and army buffoons brainwash you to believe in?

As per UN resolution, the first precondition for a plebiscite in kashmir is that Pakistani troops & its nationals are to first withdraw from the entire disputed area of Kashmir, ONLY then, does the second steps even come into picture.

Having blatantly violated the UN resolution for so many years, some of the illiterate leaders and illinformed public of pakistan are asking for plebiscite to be held. The cheek of it. Shocked

I guess this is what comes when you have military dictators ruling countries. Warped information and one sided history lessons.
Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:36 am View user's profile Send private message
hotmail7844
Pak Newbie

kashmir banega Pakistan Reply with quote
as Kashmiri people are our brothers and sisters, they also have the right of freedom and live their lives accordingly and inshallah a day will come when they will get this freedom by the grace of god almighty. my prayers are always there for kashmiri people.
Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
sadaf72
Pak Newbie

Re: Kashmir Hoga Azaad! Reply with quote
I agree
trueindia wrote:
@nline wrote:
I`m just wondring that why world keep quite over Indian Army Terror in
Kashmir Question Indian army killed more than 100.000 innocent Kashmiri since
1980s. I salut to those Mujah-e-Din Brothers those fought hard against
World 2nd Largest Terrorist Army like India. Pr today there are more than
900.000 Indian troops. Inshallah one day Kashmir will be an independent state
or a part of Pakistan Exclamation

i am not sure about statistics but there are singnificant no of people dead.

After all its was a tug of war bween pak and india over aquiring kashmir.

militants killed 5000-10000 pandits and hindus in 5 years ..and 15-20 lak hindus ran away from valley in 1987-90

some 10000 army dead,15000 militants dead ...probably there will be many innocent people who will be dead.

but hindus also died,so did muslims.
hindus died for no reason...Some muslims died bcoz of their indirect support to militants ,and some due to mistakes!!

And its not just kashmir?All this human rights violation is happening in chechanya,palestine,chinaese provinces(Xinjiang, Gansu, and Ningxia)..

Regarding worlds postition on kashmir:
full world is mute on kashmir .They support indian stand!!

And why they support india?
A hindi/avadhi quote:
"Chhama shobhti us bhujang ko jiske pas garal ho:
woh kya jo veesh heen,dant heen,saral ho"

it means world only respect powerful nations.If you have a say in world politics,no country can say against you.
Initially till 1990 USA,japan did oppose india.
But in 2008,no country wants to make the relation bad with india.

if some country says something and india doesnt like,then india will give a statement against that country and the country who says will get humiliated.
so all want to avoid talking on such issues..

ANd now world is more money,economically driven..
Money buys support!!!

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Lawangeena
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

@nline wrote:

The majority of Kashmiri people was and are belong to muslims.
First you say that hindusim is 5000 year old. I don`t believe at this Laughing

I don't know how old Hinduism is, but it's indeed oldest religion alive. Is this Topic Starter by the way Hindu?

noor.yours wrote:

balochistan also wants independence.Why dont you Give them too?

That's what I was thinking too.........

kashmiri786 wrote:
kashmir is a seperate country and doesnt need to b India or Pakistan and will b independent 'INSHALLAH'

I have met Indian Kashmiri's who want Independence from India and Azad Kashmiri's who want to form an Independent State with Indian Kashmir, but I also met Kashmiri's who are very happy with India and say Pakistan shouldn't interfere. But yet I think it's for their own best will to be Independent because they need no country as it will be an great State anyway.

And we shouldn't blame non-Muslims for everything because Saudi Arabia, which is an Islamic country, also didn't do much for Gaza and isn't doing much for Kashmir either. We partly also got ourselves to blame.

Last edited by Lawangeena on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
sahar_nadeeem
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

atif gaba wrote:
ya ALLAH KASHMIR KO AZADI NASEEB FARMA

kabhi nahi, Ya Allah Kahmir ko Pakistani Dehshadgardo se bach, Amir, Summa Amir, or pehli jesi bahar ata farma, ke tu Sab kuchh janne wala bada Gafurur Rahim hai
Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
sahar_nadeeem
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Quote:
I`m just wondring that why world keep quite over Indian Army Terror in
Kashmir Indian army killed more than 100.000 innocent Kashmiri since
1980s. I salut to those Mujah-e-Din Brothers those fought hard against
World 2nd Largest Terrorist Army like India. Pr today there are more than
900.000 Indian troops. Inshallah one day Kashmir will be an independent state
or a part of Pakistan

No no no there is no requirement to be wondering if you have kept knowledge. Kashmir’s people are very happy with India, The earliest election of Kashmir its show, to be 65% poling in Kashmir that is proof / clincher that Kashmir are with INDIA. The INDIAN army against terrorist and terror. How u can say Indian army is terrorist army, whereas 7.5 to 10 lacs Kashmiri Pandit have been migrate to another part of India in their own country what a joke, tell me any one a single people (Muslim) who is migrate from Kashmir, No. If Indian Army would be terrorist then the circumstance would be different.

This is Laughable, which army killed myriad / millions innocent people in Bangadesh (this was even one reason to born Bangladesh) that say us “Terrorist army” what …. a joke. Why u killed them what was their mistake?

Pakistani have 2nd terrorist army the 1st are American, European & Israel.

Pakistani terrorist killed more than 65,000 to 1.00.000 innocent peoples from 1989 to now. They also raps woman of Kashmir & pressurise to marry.

The following statistics were compiled.

• Number of civilians killed in Kashmir since 1988: 65,000 to 1,00,000
• Number of terrorist camps in Pakistan-administered Kashmir: 49
• Total number of terrorist camps in Pakistan: 37
• Number of terrorist camps in Afghanistan: 22 (During Taliban rule)
• Number of terrorist operating in Jammu and Kashmir: 800 (2009 estimate
• Number of terrorist in Indian jails: 125
• Number of explosions carried out by the terrorist in India: 4,730
• Total number of Kashmiri Pandits displaced from the state: over 750,000
• Amount of explosives recovered from terrorist in India: 60 tons or 30,000 kg (estimate)
• Major terrorist training camps

I know there will be near about 9, 00,000 troops & they are also involved bad activities as such rape, kidnapping etc but who is responsible for this, I will say “Pakistan”.

Terrorist are running against India by Pakistan or sponsor by Pakistani Army. Here I am giving some, terrorist groups and its location in Pakistan for your poor knowledge.

o Lashkar-e-Toiba
o Al Mansurin
o Al Nasirin
o Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (formerly known as Harkat-ul-Ansar)
o Lashkar-e-Toiba
o Farzandan-e-Milat
o Al-Badr
o United Jihad Council (UJC)
o Jaish-e-Mohammed
o Jamat e Dawa
o etc.

Location of major terrorist camps

Muridke - (near Lahore)Punjab, Pakistan

Kotli - Pakistan-administered Kashmir

Muzaffarabad - Pakistan-administered Kashmir

Skardu - Northern Areas, Pakistan

Gultari - Northern Areas, Pakistan

Tarkuti - Northern Areas, Pakistan

Batrasi - North West Frontier Province, Pakistan

Sufaida - North West Frontier Province, Pakistan

Tanda Allabyar - Sindh, Pakistan

Quote:
Inshallah one day Kashmir will be an independent state
or a part of Pakistan

INSHALLLAH wo din kabhi nahi aayega, balki es tarha ke din aa hi nahi sakte lock kar lo, certainly, Logically esa hai hi nahi, because there is no as such reason to be done
Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
sahar_nadeeem
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Riya wrote:
Kiyo bahan kiya taklif hai Kashmir ke Musalmano ko
Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rana Naeem

sahar_nadeeem wrote:
Riya wrote:

Poori dunya ko pata hai kay Indian Army Kashmir main kya kya zulm kar rahi hai, har roz media main koi na koi news a jati hai zulm ki or aap keh rahay ho kya masla hua hai...???? newspaper parha karo
Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Rana Naeem wrote:
sahar_nadeeem wrote:
Riya wrote:

Poori dunya ko pata hai kay Indian Army Kashmir main kya kya zulm kar rahi hai, har roz media main koi na koi news a jati hai zulm ki or aap keh rahay ho kya masla hua hai...???? newspaper parha karo

Rana naeem, mere khyaal se Indians ko kasmiriyon ke suffering tab samajh aayegi jab Indians ke sath bhi wahi hoga jo Indian Army kashmiriyon ke sath kar rahi hai.

Jab Indian Army Indians ki Maa, Behan, Betiyon ke sath balatkar karegi tab shayad inko samajh ayegi Indian Army ki auqaat.
Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:19 am View user's profile Send private message
maqboolfida
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

kevin955 wrote:
Rana Naeem wrote:
sahar_nadeeem wrote:
Riya wrote:

Rana naeem, mere khyaal se Indians ko kasmiriyon ke suffering tab samajh aayegi jab Indians ke sath bhi wahi hoga jo Indian Army kashmiriyon ke sath kar rahi hai.

Jab Indian Army Indians ki Maa, Behan, Betiyon ke sath balatkar karegi tab shayad inko samajh ayegi Indian Army ki auqaat.

Yar kevin fir wohi choti thinking...apne pakistani militants ko bahar nikal lo from kashmir and occupied kashmir, kashmir becomes part of india with autonomy governed by its own people both hindu and muslims, then indian army would be out of kashmir. Wohi future hai kashmir ka, otherwise yehi jhagada hota rahega. Indian army doesn't need to be there as long as foreign militants create havoc to the local people and destroy their homes and create law and order problems.
Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
hindustan zindabad
Pak Newbie

Rana Naeem wrote:
sahar_nadeeem wrote:
Riya wrote:

kashmir ko bhool jao...aur apne desh par dhyan do...apni halat to dekho kaise zanwaro jaise jee rahe ho...phir bhi kashmir ki ratt lagate ho...khud tumahra desh civil war se jal rha hai...hindustan ko blame karna band karo...usse kuch nhi hoga.......aur rhi baat hindustan ki army ki, humne wahi kiya jo karna chahiye tha.... Twisted Evil
Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer