Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Islamic Shriyah in Pakistan ?

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths
sampk87
Pak Newbie

Aik waqiah main Hazrat Mohammad (S.A.W.W.) nay Farmaya (Mafhoom):

" Agar is Aurat ki jaggah meri beti bhi choori karti , to main us kay bhi haath katwa daita".

Result: True & Real, Law & Judiciary system was laid by Hazrat Mohammad (S.A.W.W.)

My Question:

Kiya Pakistan main Islamic Shariyah(Law) honi chahiye ?

Sirf aik word main Answer dain:

Yes / No.
Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
apostate
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

No
Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
amina912
Mod Proud Pakistani
Mod Proud Pakistani

yes
Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

yes
Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
hwasti
Voting Booth Moderator
Voting Booth Moderator

yes

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
an_honest
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

... Reply with quote
yes ofcourse aur sirf pakistan mein nahi pori dunya mein inshALLAH
Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Human_Truly
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

MY OPINION Reply with quote
"NO"

In democracy the punishment is typical as it only meant to stop the acused to do the same again, also to restore him back in the current Social Stream,

Also, one thing i want to add,

Implement shariyah Law is not bad, but it must follow the humanity conduct two...

we are living in 21th century but why we are trying to go back 300 years back to apply the judical system...

I accept that, it was better at that time cause the acuse never try or dare to do crime, but if succeedded in his deed, without coming into the notice of anyone,,, then what will be the punishment and the evident provisionaries...
Also unfortunately if a innocent was seems to be a acused then, there will be a judicial leakage that, the innocent guy may die due to uncertain barbaric law and punishment system...

So i vote for " NO" Option

We are in 21th century, we have power of technology, and science to take care of real time evidences...
We have better transport to chase the criminals, better weaponary system to tackle off those coward, beside having a Well established Judicial Procedure to punish, at least he unfortunately a innocent was caught, then he/she may not be punished with sentence or capital punishment, and the criminals may have a chance to restore him/herself in the main social stream lineup, then why we need shariyah like punishment system for present day judiciary...

also i have a suggestion for those, who try to support this unlogically that, its the acuse not you, buddy, but may be unfortunately you may the one anytime, anywhere without you personal intention, so keep your heart subliming for others too...

don't take my word against anyone...

its my personal opinion about the Punishment system in shariyah...
Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

YES

Because Shariah Laws is suit and Conform with all times and places

Last edited by loje on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:12 am View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

No
Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am View user's profile Send private message
RizwanAhmed
Pak Newbie

Islamic Shriyah in Pakistan ? Reply with quote
Sure, such a punishment for "professional thief". What about who steals out of hunger? What did Holy Prophet did under such circumstances? Research before you answer.
Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:32 am View user's profile Send private message
amina912
Mod Proud Pakistani
Mod Proud Pakistani

Re: MY OPINION Reply with quote
Human_Truly wrote:
"NO"

In democracy the punishment is typical as it only meant to stop the acused to do the same again, also to restore him back in the current Social Stream,

Also, one thing i want to add,

Implement shariyah Law is not bad, but it must follow the humanity conduct two...

we are living in 21th century but why we are trying to go back 300 years back to apply the judical system...

I accept that, it was better at that time cause the acuse never try or dare to do crime, but if succeedded in his deed, without coming into the notice of anyone,,, then what will be the punishment and the evident provisionaries...
Also unfortunately if a innocent was seems to be a acused then, there will be a judicial leakage that, the innocent guy may die due to uncertain barbaric law and punishment system...

So i vote for " NO" Option

We are in 21th century, we have power of technology, and science to take care of real time evidences...
We have better transport to chase the criminals, better weaponary system to tackle off those coward, beside having a Well established Judicial Procedure to punish, at least he unfortunately a innocent was caught, then he/she may not be punished with sentence or capital punishment, and the criminals may have a chance to restore him/herself in the main social stream lineup, then why we need shariyah like punishment system for present day judiciary...

also i have a suggestion for those, who try to support this unlogically that, its the acuse not you, buddy, but may be unfortunately you may the one anytime, anywhere without you personal intention, so keep your heart subliming for others too...

don't take my word against anyone...

its my personal opinion about the Punishment system in shariyah...

good thing you don't have a vote.
Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:09 am View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

YES
Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 am View user's profile Send private message
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

YEs............!
Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Qasim Raza
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Yes

Lakin afghanistan or sawat or fata wali nahi wo log jo deen ko samujhtai hain or haq baat kehnai ki jurrat rukhtai hain wesi koi shariyyat honi chahiyai

Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Rana Naeem

Absolutely "YES"
Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:49 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
I K QAZI

Re: Islamic Shriyah in Pakistan ? Reply with quote
RizwanAhmed wrote:
Sure, such a punishment for "professional thief". What about who steals out of hunger? What did Holy Prophet did under such circumstances? Research before you answer.

Islam Is "DEEN" a complete way of life & Islamic Shariah is based on the Islamic judicial system having its own jurisprudence.That jurisprudence is covering the each & every aspect of the nature of the crime.It is a thorough process of justice which always address the reasons & envoirenment of one crime.We should never set b4 us the examples of Talibaans in Afghanistan or elsewhere rather we should keep in mind the Shariah laws of Saudi Arabia in mind which is till date the only country having practically implemented these laws.I have written enough about this topic not to have the wrong perceptions & miss conceptions about this system.In Islamic System the state is responsible for the food,shelter & other basic needs of its citizens as well as other welfare.The real system of social welfare state.So incase some1 steal due to hunger cannot be charged bcoz he was not provided his/her basic needs by the state.so one shouldn,t simplify or just raise finger against this system untill 6 unless having thorough knowledge about it.Time & again I have said only state has the power to implement these laws or this system on the public demand.But the state is also the custodian that it should function according to the real spirit & teaching of Islam.Believe me that it is the only best system to provide the solution of our todays problems & misery.Naturally there are certain criterion for this system & law that who & how it should be implemented.The qualification of the judges,lawyers & wittnesses are explained in its jurisprudence.Yes without any doubt but it should be implemented by the allowed authorities accordingly

Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Qasim Raza wrote:
Yes

Lakin afghanistan or sawat or fata wali nahi wo log jo deen ko samujhtai hain or haq baat kehnai ki jurrat rukhtai hain wesi koi shariyyat honi chahiyai

Fully agreed with you.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Yes!

we have to set example of the real state having Shariah as its law to convince & compell even those having wrong perceptions against it due to the lack of knowledge

Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
ahmersharif
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Yes
Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
The Brain 13
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

sharia must be the law of pakistan
but not the sharia of taliban
i mean the sharia of muslim brotherhood and HAMAS
the moderate islamism of the martyr hassan al banna and the martyr ahmad yassin and their followers

and once again

i say that taliban rule isnt a real islamic rule
but i dont think we must battle taliban , we must negotiate with them using religionmen and moderate islamists
Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 am View user's profile Send private message
hameed88
Pak Newbie

Yes
Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:49 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xyz_2
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

The Brain 13 wrote:
sharia must be the law of pakistan
but not the sharia of taliban
i mean the sharia of muslim brotherhood and HAMAS
the moderate islamism of the martyr hassan al banna and the martyr ahmad yassin and their followers

and once again

i say that taliban rule isnt a real islamic rule
but i dont think we must battle taliban , we must negotiate with them using religionmen and moderate islamists

But they dont keep their words, didnt we see they marched towards islamabad yesterday and still havent laid their weapons down?
Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
KuStOmIzEr
Pak Newbie

YES.......but not the taliban version of shariah, only the version of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) shud be applied, unfortunately not many ppl know abt it, and how to implement it.....the taliban version is way off the actual shariah....if u know wat i mean....look around and think....!!!!
Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Yes We Love Shariah & Want Shariah But The One of Our Beloved Prophet MOHAMMAD MUSTAPHA (SAW).The Message of this Shariah is To make This world the Place of Peace & not The Otherwise.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
qishaq
Pak Newbie

Yes
Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer