Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Is America behind Indian Threats to Pakistan?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths

1-Yes
96%
 96%  [ 27 ]
2- No
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 28

mrshad
Pak Newbie

Plz Participate in this Poll giving reasons of what you think.
Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
pamada
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

All what is going around and inside Pakistan is a strategic game of America to control Iran, China and then India.
Pakistan is the best place for American to create instability to achieve there dream. American People are very friendly but they don't even know that there Jews leader ship who are only few bankers are controlling the whole world with there war game since generation.

They are involved in money loundering, drug smuggling, and war crimes these are the main bussiness they are involved and they use free powerfull and democratic America to do there dirty bussiness, and when ever they see that they loss some money they create financial crisis like today, and American people are the first victim of there evil games. i hope one day America will be free in reality by these disaster people.

Be well love people and respect there values.
Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:07 am View user's profile Send private message
WASIM106
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

100000000000000000000000000000000 % usa backing india to threat pakistan

***WASIM BONANZA***
Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Ohh, Yes its US-India join mission to Pakistan.
Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 am View user's profile Send private message
legionary
Pak Newbie

It seems that various 'underground' news websites also think that the attacks happened under suspicious circumstances. India is continuing to blame Pakistan for the attacks and yet they provide no concrete evidence to prove their claims.

Its worth having a read through these articles for a bit more insight:

http://www.rense.com/general84/an.htm
http://judicial-inc.biz/811ben_gurion_on_pakistan.htm
http://www.unnindia.com/english/story.php?Id=3676
Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 am View user's profile Send private message
Zulqarnain Haidar
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

I WILL WRITE ONLY ONE SENTENCE,,,,THAT ENEMITY OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT AND POLICIES S BETTER THAN SUPPORTING AMERICA,,,,
Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
rizvis
Pak Newbie

yes because usa wants pakistan to take more action against terrorist and they now have a new medium to do that is through india
Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Zulqarnain Haidar
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

LOOK AT IRAN,,,HAS BEEN THREATEND AND BANNED FROM EVERY WHERE BUT STILL THEY ARE

DEVLOPING BECAUSE THEY ARE LOYAL TO HIS COUNTRY,,,

Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

pamada wrote:
All what is going around and inside Pakistan is a strategic game of America to control Iran, China and then India.
Pakistan is the best place for American to create instability to achieve there dream. American People are very friendly but they don't even know that there Jews leader ship who are only few bankers are controlling the whole world with there war game since generation.

They are involved in money loundering, drug smuggling, and war crimes these are the main bussiness they are involved and they use free powerfull and democratic America to do there dirty bussiness, and when ever they see that they loss some money they create financial crisis like today, and American people are the first victim of there evil games. i hope one day America will be free in reality by these disaster people.

good comments
Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
amber ali
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

i hate both......
Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:06 am View user's profile Send private message
meracam2003
Pak Newbie

well thts for sure whteva its happening today its all part of the game...its a well planned plot...not only india...wht i feel is tht whteva thts happening in waziristan bajaur etc its also part of a live drama...
its an attempt to destabilize pakistan...wht i feel is tht by the grace of GOD nobody can harm Pakistan (inshALLAH) but creating a kinda civil war in the country is really ruinning us...nd the bad aspect is tht we r becoming puppet for other ppl interests...nd whtz behind their interests is tht simply destablize pakistan...

GOD bless my country...

sorry guys im just a bit diverting away frm the topic...i just wanna convey this to my countrymen...stay calm nd b strong...if a war is being imposed on us...thts the only solution to get us united again...GOD bless us

i wish we could b united without a war...ameen...
Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Vande Mataram
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

meracam2003 wrote:
well thts for sure whteva its happening today its all part of the game...its a well planned plot...not only india...wht i feel is tht whteva thts happening in waziristan bajaur etc its also part of a live drama...
its an attempt to destabilize pakistan...wht i feel is tht by the grace of GOD nobody can harm Pakistan (inshALLAH) but creating a kinda civil war in the country is really ruinning us...nd the bad aspect is tht we r becoming puppet for other ppl interests...nd whtz behind their interests is tht simply destablize pakistan...

GOD bless my country...

sorry guys im just a bit diverting away frm the topic...i just wanna convey this to my countrymen...stay calm nd b strong...if a war is being imposed on us...thts the only solution to get us united again...GOD bless us

god bless what?
no way, i'm strongly against what you posted and am offended. Pakistan's not where Islam originated from... it's not where Islam is spreading.... not where sacred places are. No nothing... you can't just think Pakistan's most Islamic Nation. I'm Indian and I don't think Allah will leave out my India. If India's not great, then what exactly makes Pakistan ANY better?

God bless India!
Proud to be an Islamic Indian.

United States and India are against Pakistan because of it's support for terrorism. ---End--- That's the only reason.
Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
M*R.*C*O*O*L*
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Vande Mataram wrote:
meracam2003 wrote:

GOD bless my country...

god bless what?
no way, i'm strongly against what you posted and am offended. Pakistan's not where Islam originated from... it's not where Islam is spreading.... not where sacred places are. No nothing... you can't just think Pakistan's most Islamic Nation. I'm Indian and I don't think Allah will leave out my India. If India's not great, then what exactly makes Pakistan ANY better?

God bless India!
Proud to be an Islamic Indian.

United States and India are against Pakistan because of it's support for terrorism. ---End--- That's the only reason.

Dear Indian muslim (if u're), Two very very liberal indian muslims.........Shabana Azami and Aamir Khan, i think you know them.
Both of them had to contact court, you know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

becoz no one was ready to sell even a house to them due to the terror of RSS becoz both of them are Muslims, so cant buy a house in hindu mohallah and hindu property dealers are not ready to sell them.

What is your view about the Genocide against muslims of gujrat in year 2002......?????

The Most Horrible Genocide:

This article is in reference to the recent uncovering of the Truth behind the Gujarat Genocide of Muslims in Feb-March 2002 in India.

When someone pronunce the word ‘Genocide’, we remember Bosnia, Chechnya or the Genocide of Jews by Hitler. Most of us forget that the most Horrible Genocide of the Human History is done by Indian Hindus on Muslims just before 5 years from now in Gujarat, West India. The targets in this Genocide are not shooted(as in Bosnia), nor Bombed(as in Chechnya) nor passed through the Poisonous Gas (as in Hitler’s Germany). More differently, in Gujarat, the genocide is guided through Rape, Torture and Slaughter.

Two Thousand muslims killed in just 2 days of the start of the Genocide (though official reports put them to 6ooo). Thousands of Girls, Women and even Old Grand mothers were raped for the only reason that they were born as Muslims. Muslim properties are looted, shops are burnt, their families were made refugees. Even today, after 5 years of the Genocide, there are several muslims who live in refugee camps in the outskirts of the same city in which they lived in 2002.

The Genocide started on February 27, 2002 as a propaganda of Hatred that was carried out by the members of the radical Hindu Militant Organisation – RSS (Rashtriya SwayamSevak Sangh) after a Train in Gujarat was met with an accident in which 1 Muslim Girl and 58 Hindu pilgrims were burnt inside a compartment of the train. Minuites after the train accident, the pro-Hindutva Newspapers and Telivision blamed it as a pre-planned Murder of Hindus by Muslims. At first, the Gujarat media blamed the accident as carried out by the ISI (Pakistan Intelligence Agency), later it was blamed on the local muslim dwellers of Godhra (the railway station in which the train was met with accident). Anyway, in 2006, the scientific and forensic evidences of the Sachar Comitee Investigations say that the compartment was burnt due to an accident caused by the fuel inside the train compartment and there is no evidence to prove that the Muslims burnt it.

It has always been a routine propaganda of RSS right from the Pakistan-India partition that Muslims don’t deserve any right to live in India. The General secretary of the radical Hindu organization once in a public speech said – Muslims have 2 choices – 1. Pakistan or 2. Kabarstan (Graveyard). This man was neither arrested by the Indian Government, nor condemned by the Government.

Gujarat genocide is not just the only Genocide against the Muslims. While the muslim casualities of the Gujarat Genocide is considered to be around 20,000 (Unofficial figures. Official figures put it to 3000), the riots against muslims in Assam (1984), Bihar (1989) and Bombay(1992) were collectively considered to be atleast 10,000. These typical genocide are often neglected by the Indian Media, which itself is a more communalized one. Neither the Government considered it a more serious issue, nor the media do.
RSS has an approximate of 82 subordinate organizations among which BJP (Baarathiya Janatha Party), VHP (Vishwa Hindu Parishad), Shiv Sena and Bajrang Dal are more familiar. While BJP is the Political wing of RSS, VHP and Bajrang Dal are the spiritual and the militant wing respectively. ABVP(Agila Baarthiya Vidyaarthi Parishad) is the student’s wing while Durga Waahini is the Women’s wing. In each of these sub ordinates, the hatred against the muslims is the basic configuration of it’s members. The very purpose of the origination of RSS in 1925 by Dr.Hedgewar is to make India as a Nation for Hindus alone and to capture the post-Independent India from the Muslim freedom fighters who equally took part in the freedom fighting. The anti-Muslim feelings of the Hindutva RSS has it’s origination right from the Brahmins(Aryans). During the freedom struggle against the British, Brahminised Society of India had some fear that India would again fall in the Hands of Muslim Leaders (like it was from 1200 AD to 1900 AD).

The Muslim-Hatred propaganda started well during the time of freedom struggle. The Nation Leader, Mahatma Gandhi was killed by an RSS member Mr.Nathuram Godse in 1948 for Gandhi’s soft corner on Muslims and Pakistan, acknowledging muslims as the citizen of India. Though Godse was arrested and RSS was banned a couple of time during the 1950s, the Indian Congress Government’s soft corner on Hindutva allowed the then leader of RSS Mr.Savarkar to re build the organization and take it with a single goal – “India is only for Hindus”.

The riots and aggressions against the muslims were routine in the Land of India from the origin of an anti-Muslim Brahminical society. The lack of influence of Indian Government on the fascist Hindutva forces led to the destruction of Babri Masjid in 1992, followed by the Bombay riots. While all the riots are assumed to be a spontaneous over reaction of Hindus on Muslims(as claimed by some Indian media), we can notice that almost every riots against the Muslims was pre planned and executed with the support of Indian Police themselves. The situation lead various Human Rights organization to question the Indian Government for it’s soft corner of Hindutva.

Aashish Kehtan is one among the few journalists dared to convey the truth and raise their voices against the Hindutva. TEHELKA, the Weekly Magazine media which is reputed for it’s Spy Camera revelations of corruption and other evil happenings of India and Indian Politics, this time, after 5 years, has took a step forward to uncover the truth behind the Pre-Planned State Sponsored Terrorism of the Hinduised Government of Gujarat over the Muslims in 2002.

Aashish Kehtan, the journalist of Tehelka, dared to execute this spying operation in the disguise of a Member of VHP (a sub ordinate ally of RSS). This time, Aashish Kehtan has brought the truth behind the Gujarat Massacre in the words of the very men who did it. Hindu Polititians, Hindu Business men, Hindu tea vendor, Hindu taxi men. No one is barred, every Hindu participated in the genocide against the muslims, killed muslims and considered ‘raping and killing of muslims’ as their Right and Duty.

The Tehelka revelations has bought a deep Investigative journalism of what actually happened in Feb-Mar 2002. Gujarat is being ruled by BJP (the political wing of RSS) government. Mr. Narendra Modi, the Chief Minister of the Gujarat State, who actively took part in propagating the Muslim-hatredness of Gujarat, is now freely carrying out his works on the December Assembly Elections, preparing to form the next Hinduised Government in the state. Though all evidence are more clear that Narendra Modi is a sponsor of Hindu-Terror, and he himself is a sympathizer of RSS, he is not arrested by the Government till this minuite. Not just he. All the RSS murderers, rapists and rioters fly free on the streets of India, by daringly commenting about their rapings and Killings of Muslims.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:46 am View user's profile Send private message
Zulqarnain Haidar
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

u r right mr cool,,,,

may GOD direct our indian brothers and sistes in right direction,,,,

every day bomb blasting here then who s resposible,,,

india has 26 counselets n a country like afghanistan,,,,for what?

no one can hide facts by putting hands on eyes,,,,,,

Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jazee
Pak Newbie

America And Israil As Well
Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
ama
Pak Newbie

agree
Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Zulqarnain Haidar
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

u guys r 100% correct
Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
agba
Pak Newbie

i r[qhey will be keeping doingthat ealy appreciate about the service provider that they r keeping us inform about the country situation i hope tuote="legionary"]It seems that various 'underground' news websites also think that the attacks happened under suspicious circumstances. India is continuing to blame Pakistan for the attacks and yet they provide no concrete evidence to prove their claims.

Its worth having a read through these articles for a bit more insight:
http://www.rense.com/general84/an.htm
http://judicial-inc.biz/811ben_gurion_on_pakistan.htm
http://www.unnindia.com/english/story.php?Id=3676[/quote]
Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:02 am View user's profile Send private message
msansari78@yahoo.com
Pak Newbie

Hi Reply with quote
Hi, All m an Overseas Pakistani and happy to c this forum as now v can c whats happening in pakistan about almost every important things.

Thnx for making this forum.
Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:02 am View user's profile Send private message
bhatialvi
Pak Newbie

Any other country except muslim countries are against Pakista. India cannot ever be Pak friend regardless what America wants. So Indian Movie Watcher and Bollywood Song listeners, Disgraceful you are.....................
Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:08 am View user's profile Send private message
mianmajid
Pak Newbie

pamada wrote:

Guys,

Please watch all three parts of this http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJCMWcoms on youtube to get a very clear picture of the scene.

Thanks
Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:14 am View user's profile Send private message
Pakiboi786
Pak Newbie

yes because india is a growing economical power against china.
Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:38 am View user's profile Send private message
lily..
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

yes
Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer