Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Inspiring Story "Good Corn...."

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

There was a farmer who grew superior quality and award-winning corn.

Each year he entered his corn in the state fair where it won honour and prizes.

One year a newspaper reporter interviewed him and learnt something interesting about how he grew it.

The reporter discovered that the farmer shared his seed corn with his neighbors.

"How can you afford to share your best seed corn with your neighbors when they are entering corn in competition with yours each year?" the reporter asked.

"Why sir," said the farmer, "didn't you know? The wind picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field.

If my neighbors grow inferior, sub-standard and poor quality corn, cross-pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn.

If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbours grow good corn."

The farmer gave a superb insight into the connectedness of life. His corn cannot improve unless his neighbour's corn also improves.

So it is in other dimensions! Those who choose to be at harmony must help their neighbours and colleagues to be at peace,

those who choose to live well must help others to live well, for the value of a life is measured by the lives it touches.

And those who choose to be happy must help others to find happiness for the welfare of each is bound up with the welfare of all.

If we are to grow good quality corn, we must help our neighbors grow good quality corn too....

Never take some one for granted,Hold every person Close to your Heart because you might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones."

Remember this always in life. (Best wishes to all the readers, Shakeel Ahmed)

(((**A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes**))
Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

No comments at all ??

What are you doing all Question

(((**A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes**))
Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anne
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Teacher ji aap ne Eik teer se do shikaar kar diye...

Agriculture ke bare main itna nahi jante the...

Ab Moral bhi mil gaya aur Agriculture ki bhi knowledge ho gai...

Thanks Teacher.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

Anne wrote:
Teacher ji aap ne Eik teer se do shikaar kar diye...

Agriculture ke bare main itna nahi jante the...

Ab Moral bhi mil gaya aur Agriculture ki bhi knowledge ho gai...

Thanks Teacher.

I really love to be a teacher, you know why ???

Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anne
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

shakeelmscw wrote:

hmmmm... Not sure why..

May be bacause you love to see everyone on right track and this way you will also serve your country.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

Anne wrote:
shakeelmscw wrote:

hmmmm... Not sure why..

May be bacause you love to see everyone on right track and this way you will also serve your country.

Your thoughts are also in my mind but I think little bit different.

I REALLY LOVE TEACHING, BECAUSE I AM FOLLOWING MY PROPHETS.

YOU KNOW IN MY EYES TEACHING IS A WORDS BEST/RESPECTED PROFESSION. I REALLY HATE THOSE PERSONS WHO ARE IN TEACHING FIELD BUT NOT RESPECTING THIS PROFESSION.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anne
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

shakeelmscw wrote:

YOU KNOW IN MY EYES TEACHING IS A WORDS BEST/RESPECTED PROFESSION. I REALLY HATE THOSE PERSONS WHO ARE IN TEACHING FIELD BUT NOT RESPECTING THIS PROFESSION.

Very Nice Shakeel.

I like the way use mentioned Prophet.

The Greatest Teacher was our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

Teaching is a very Respectfull profession.

I hope Shakeel that you are doing your responsibilities faithfully.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator

Anne wrote:
shakeelmscw wrote:

Very Nice Shakeel.

I like the way use mentioned Prophet.

The Greatest Teacher was our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

Teaching is a very Respectfull profession.

I hope Shakeel that you are doing your responsibilities faithfully.

I am really Faithfull to this profession, This can also be confirmed to my all the students since 1996 to now (more than 2500 students in computer).

Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
setllanne
Pak Newbie

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer