Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

INDIAN TERRORISM IN KASHMIR

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum
INDIAN TERRORISM IN KASHMIR
zahin khan
Pak Newbie

me too
Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
mallang
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Not only india is supporting terrorism, it is neck deep involved in terror activities in KASHMIR, PAKISTAN,NEPAL, SRILANKA, and BANGLADESH.

india is operating on the same old vile policy of chankia. These hindu banya's are of same dirty mentality, "Monh mein raam raam aur baghal mein churi."
Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
GOOD PEOPLE
Pak Newbie

roshanali wrote:
We should unite and strugle for the freedom ogf Kashmir and Palastine.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT HINDUS BUT YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS WASTING YOUR TIME BY CREATING HATRED AMONG PEOPLE.
Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:07 am View user's profile Send private message
maqboolfida
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

mallang wrote:
Not only india is supporting terrorism, it is neck deep involved in terror activities in KASHMIR, PAKISTAN,NEPAL, SRILANKA, and BANGLADESH.

india is operating on the same old vile policy of chankia. These hindu banya's are of same dirty mentality, "Monh mein raam raam aur baghal mein churi."

Yar first save your country...politicians are selling you the idea about indian involvement in kashmir, and hindu brutality while you are getting fooled..they are robbing your country and people have hardly any power left in their hands...first fix your problems then try to fix problems in kashmir, else even that paradise owuld be destroyed.

India also is in a mess thanks to the politicians and would face the consequences from the people at polls, and not by any other means.
Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 am View user's profile Send private message
HANNAN420
Pak Newbie

a war will it be ....Kashmir Reply with quote
aoa;
i m 100% sure a war willl b a decider on kashmir....but b4 we reach the war stage India will make us extremely miserable on various front specially water.
Sat May 01, 2010 10:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
U.S.
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Around 90 % Pakistanis were Hindu just 500-700 years back. Islamic forces of that time forcibly converted them to Islam. So sad. Still someone is Rana, Khokhar or Malik in Pakistan. Same culture, same faces. Despite both sides' people are bent upon to devastate each other. What have Pakistani people achieved by giving up Hinduism and India. My Pakistani brothers have achieved nothing but terrorism, chaos all around, about to collapse economy, dictatorship of army, legging behind in all fields. Look at India : India is either number 1 or among top 3 in the world in almost all fields. Pakistan is moving towards very wrong direction. May god bless Pakistan! Amen. With malice towards none. Regards
Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
sherry9oct
Pak Newbie

re Reply with quote
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo i seee
Sat May 15, 2010 4:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

U.S. wrote:
Around 90 % Pakistanis were Hindu just 500-700 years back. Islamic forces of that time forcibly converted them to Islam. So sad. Still someone is Rana, Khokhar or Malik in Pakistan. Same culture, same faces. Despite both sides' people are bent upon to devastate each other. What have Pakistani people achieved by giving up Hinduism and India. My Pakistani brothers have achieved nothing but terrorism, chaos all around, about to collapse economy, dictatorship of army, legging behind in all fields. Look at India : India is either number 1 or among top 3 in the world in almost all fields. Pakistan is moving towards very wrong direction. May god bless Pakistan! Amen. With malice towards none. Regards

OK lets deal about something here

if pakistani people were forced to be muslims then they would return to hindusim by now !

then some of them were hindu because they were in darkness when islam spread there , they accepted it because they believed its the truth ! So sad that the rest of india ( i mean the people who still hindus ) didnt accept islam because of thier arrogant and ignorant in the same time !
what did they achieved when they were hindus too? NOTHING
INDIA ACHIEVED TERRORISM TOO BUT IN ITS WIDE MEANING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN Smile
also india is NO.1 or among top 3 in poverty , Disease too , I AGREE
now pakistan moving in the wrong or right direction i think this is not your Business or am i wrong ? Smile

the thing is that each one of you interfering in each other's Internal affairs , and the blame game is running , so stop all this and at least each one of you will get rid of one of the main problems !

GOD bless who is Sincere AMEEN
Sat May 15, 2010 7:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
U.S.
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
OK lets deal about something here

if pakistani people were forced to be muslims then they would return to hindusim by now !

then some of them were hindu because they were in darkness when islam spread there , they accepted it because they believed its the truth ! So sad that the rest of india ( i mean the people who still hindus ) didnt accept islam because of thier arrogant and ignorant in the same time !
what did they achieved when they were hindus too? NOTHING
INDIA ACHIEVED TERRORISM TOO BUT IN ITS WIDE MEANING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN Smile
also india is NO.1 or among top 3 in poverty , Disease too , I AGREE
now pakistan moving in the wrong or right direction i think this is not your Business or am i wrong ? Smile

the thing is that each one of you interfering in each other's Internal affairs , and the blame game is running , so stop all this and at least each one of you will get rid of one of the main problems !

GOD bless who is Sincere AMEEN

Those ignorant and arrogant Hindus have produced a number of gods including Lord Buddha (widely worshipped in China, Japan, Malaysia and many other countries.)
Those ignorant and arrogant Hindus have also produced most famous personality of recent time Mahatma Gandhi (even USA President Barrack Obama is a fan of Gandhi). Can you tell me the name of more famous personality in the world other than Gandhi. In almost all countries there are statues of Gandhi and Hollywood movie "Gandhi" was a big hit all over the world.
India is supposed to be hub of spiritual knowledge in the world.
India is either No. 1 or 2 in the world in foodgrain production.
India has 3rd biggest defence forces.
India has second largest population of Muslims, yet Indian Muslims are not indulged in terrorism. If they are then they can be counted on fingers.
India is supposed to be the mine of talent. Indians have proved it in IT and many other sector.
Bollywood is no lesser than Hollywood. Recent movie 'Slumdog Millionaire' is the evidence.
India is No. 1 Test team and No. 2 ODI team at present.
We have also started winning gold medal in Olympics. We have No. 1 Boxer in world in 74 KG category. World Champion shooters, World Champion Chess player, World Champion billiard player and many other world level sports person including wrestlers.
India stands 3rd after USA and China in having most Billionaires in Forbe's list.

Pakistan is also a good country, but these days I am worried about it. Can anybody tell me what good is happening in Pakistan presently?
Regards.
Sun May 16, 2010 2:03 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

U.S. wrote:

Those ignorant and arrogant Hindus have produced a number of gods including Lord Buddha (widely worshipped in China, Japan, Malaysia and many other countries.)

does that makes you proud?! Rolling Eyes

U.S. wrote:
Those ignorant and arrogant Hindus have also produced most famous personality of recent time Mahatma Gandhi (even USA President Barrack Obama is a fan of Gandhi). Can you tell me the name of more famous personality in the world other than Gandhi. In almost all countries there are statues of Gandhi and Hollywood movie "Gandhi" was a big hit all over the world.

are you really proud of this mahatma ghandi ?!!!! if barak obama is a fan of ghandi SO what !?
i can tell you about the one who is more popular than your mahatma , HE IS OUR PROPHET MOHAMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM i dont think that you didnt hear about HIM yet , did you ? Smile

hollywood , bollywood , lollywood or whatever wood is that , these are silly things and i dont measure the facts with it

U.S. wrote:

supposed !!!??

U.S. wrote:

and Unfortunately they cant cover thier poverty !

U.S. wrote:

and they are killing innocent kashmiries , innocent indian muslims !!!.

U.S. wrote:
India has second largest population of Muslims, yet Indian Muslims are not indulged in terrorism. If they are then they can be counted on fingers.

yes thats why you want to kill all the indian muslims in your country cuz you are afraid that islam will spread " NOT BY FORCE " between your people ?!! rite?

U.S. wrote:
India is supposed to be the mine of talent. Indians have proved it in IT and many other sector.

yeah but Unfortunately they still IGNORANT !

U.S. wrote:
Bollywood is no lesser than Hollywood. Recent movie 'Slumdog Millionaire' is the evidence.

silly fields , i dont measure anything in such things cuz its silly !

U.S. wrote:

We have also started winning gold medal in Olympics. We have No. 1 Boxer in world in 74 KG category. World Champion shooters, World Champion Chess player, World Champion billiard player and many other world level sports person including wrestlers.

this is also silly , its useless

but are they really ?!! in all these games? Rolling Eyes

U.S. wrote:
India stands 3rd after USA and China in having most Billionaires in Forbe's list.

???!

U.S. wrote:
Pakistan is also a good country, but these days I am worried about it. Can anybody tell me what good is happening in Pakistan presently?

thanks for your feelings but pakistan doesnt need your sympthy ! its a GREAT country and they can solve thier problems alone without your intervention !
anyways if you really want to know what they achieved and what they are achieving now , you can search on the internet about what you want ! Smile
Sun May 16, 2010 2:40 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

@nline wrote:
Even children have been assembled for body search during crackdown operation in IHK.

Is that world's third largest army? Why not Indians accept, they have the world's no 1 cruelist army.

Pakistan Zindabad
Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

@nline wrote:
Indian forces do not spare even old aged.
This man was publicly tortured.

These sacrifices will strengthen the Kashmiris to achieve their freedom from the world's no 1 cruel army. Inshallah

Pakistan Zindabad
Sun May 16, 2010 8:21 am View user's profile Send private message
U.S.
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

My replies are in red :

loje wrote:
U.S. wrote:

does that makes you proud?! Rolling Eyes

Yes absolutely. If Mohammed Sahab were born in Pakistan, then wouldn't you be proud of?

U.S. wrote:

are you really proud of this mahatma ghandi ?!!!! if barak obama is a fan of ghandi SO what !?
i can tell you about the one who is more popular than your mahatma , HE IS OUR PROPHET MOHAMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM i dont think that you didnt hear about HIM yet , did you ? Smile

hollywood , bollywood , lollywood or whatever wood is that , these are silly things and i dont measure the facts with it

If the President of one of the most influencial countries of the world was fan of Quaid-e-Azam, then wouldn't you be proud of it? I agree Prophet Mohammad is more popular than Gandhi. Actually I should have written who is more popular than Gandhi except gods like Jesus Christ, Prophet Mohammad or Lord Buddha.
If these woods are silly things then why do you enjoy the products of these?

U.S. wrote:

supposed !!!??

India is hub of spiritual knowledge in the world.

U.S. wrote:

and Unfortunately they cant cover thier poverty !

USA is supposed to be ideal country and that also has poverty. If it is assumed that in USA 20 Crore people are living very good life then in India more than 20 Crore people are living good life. After China and India USA is third largest populated country in the world with around 30 Crore population. China also has poverty.

U.S. wrote:

and they are killing innocent kashmiries , innocent indian muslims !!!.

What do you want, Indians leave Kashmir on the mercy of LeT or Pakistan Army so that they come and grab first Kashmir and then rest of India? We have also right to live and defend ourselves.

U.S. wrote:

yes thats why you want to kill all the indian muslims in your country cuz you are afraid that islam will spread " NOT BY FORCE " between your people ?!! rite?

Lolz...Muslims in India are rocking and enjoying...Yeah there have been some conflicts...but if there are many pots, it is natural to bang with. Are not Shiya-Sunni brawls in Pakistan?

U.S. wrote:

yeah but Unfortunately they still IGNORANT !

It may be your perception, but world's not. Whole world is saying that India is mine of talent.

U.S. wrote:

silly fields , i dont measure anything in such things cuz its silly !

Sour grapes... Smile

U.S. wrote:

this is also silly , its useless

but are they really ?!! in all these games? Rolling Eyes

Again sour grapes... Smile Smile Yes they are.

U.S. wrote:

???!

Figures have changed. Actually India is 5th in having most Billionaires in Forbe's list. See link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_the_number_of_US_dollar_billionaires

U.S. wrote:

thanks for your feelings but pakistan doesnt need your sympthy ! its a GREAT country and they can solve thier problems alone without your intervention !
anyways if you really want to know what they achieved and what they are achieving now , you can search on the internet about what you want ! Smile

I was expecting that as I had put the points in favour of India, you would also do so, but you are asking me to search on Internet. I will find there nothing but the Pakistan war against their own brothers (Taliban) and bomb blasts in different parts of there. Sorry to say so but it is the bitter truth. By the way thanks. I think no comment of mine is hurting, if you feel so my apologies in advance.
Mon May 17, 2010 3:14 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

U.S. wrote:

Yes absolutely. If Mohammed Sahab were born in Pakistan, then wouldn't you be proud of?

Who is Mohamad ? do you mean our Prophet ??? if it is so then WE DONT WORSHIP THE PROPHET ?!! WE WORSHIP ONE GOD AND THAT IS ALLAH

U.S. wrote:

If the President of one of the most influencial countries of the world was fan of Quaid-e-Azam, then wouldn't you be proud of it? I agree Prophet Mohammad is more popular than Gandhi. Actually I should have written who is more popular than Gandhi except gods like Jesus Christ, Prophet Mohammad or Lord Buddha.
If these woods are silly things then why do you enjoy the products of these?

NO i will not be proud cuz i will be already proud of Quaid-e-azam himself , so the words of the president of the most powerful countries shouldn't / doesn't matter

now again PROPHET MOHAMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM IS NOT A GOD

yes these are silly things to make them as evidence for a very important facts ! dont you think ?
U.S. wrote:

India is hub of spiritual knowledge in the world.

from where you got this Hypothesis ?

U.S. wrote:

USA is supposed to be ideal country and that also has poverty. If it is assumed that in USA 20 Crore people are living very good life then in India more than 20 Crore people are living good life. After China and India USA is third largest populated country in the world with around 30 Crore population. China also has poverty.

can you give me the Certified statistics for this ??? and why you are comparing USA with India ???
everywhere there is poverty but we here are talking about your country , why you are talking about other countries ???

U.S. wrote:

What do you want, Indians leave Kashmir on the mercy of LeT or Pakistan Army so that they come and grab first Kashmir and then rest of India? We have also right to live and defend ourselves.

its not defending , its Violating , dont you see the pictures where indians killing kashmiries???? for GOD'S sake is that defending???

U.S. wrote:

Lolz...Muslims in India are rocking and enjoying...Yeah there have been some conflicts...but if there are many pots, it is natural to bang with. Are not Shiya-Sunni brawls in Pakistan?

dont tell me cuz i have muslim indian friends over here and they tell me about your hate for them since long time

there is shia and sunna fighting but its away easier than the hate of hindus for muslims !!!

U.S. wrote:

It may be your perception, but world's not. Whole world is saying that India is mine of talent.

who is the world who you speak in thier behalf ??!!

U.S. wrote:

Sour grapes... Smile

poor Smile

U.S. wrote:

Again sour grapes... Smile Smile Yes they are.

again poor , no they are not Wink

U.S. wrote:

Figures have changed. Actually India is 5th in having most Billionaires in Forbe's list. See link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_the_number_of_US_dollar_billionaires

so , did they benifit your people with all this money ??? NO they just collect these money , who knows how did they collect it too !! , so dont be proud of them cuz they dont give any importance to you or your people , they only care about thierselves sorry for my harsh words but this is the truth Smile
U.S. wrote:

I was expecting that as I had put the points in favour of India, you would also do so, but you are asking me to search on Internet. I will find there nothing but the Pakistan war against their own brothers (Taliban) and bomb blasts in different parts of there. Sorry to say so but it is the bitter truth. By the way thanks. I think no comment of mine is hurting, if you feel so my apologies in advance.
[/quote]

lol a very lame Hypotheses you gave, its even not facts !!!! it called a WISH Smile

you will find alot of good things about pakistan too but if you opened your eyes for it Smile

iam not hurt , there is nothing in your posts hurt anybody but it hurts your people cuz you are still living in a dream that you cant achieve it Razz
Mon May 17, 2010 9:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
U.S.
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
First tell me whether you are a boy or girl, then I will answer your above post. In some post I have observed that you are a girl.
Thu May 20, 2010 1:32 am View user's profile Send private message
abcind
Pak Newbie

INTERNATIONAL POINT OF VIEW REGARDING THE KASHMIR ISSUE. Reply with quote
JUST ANALISE THE BELOW WRITTEN FACT AND EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAR ON WHAT THE WORLD SAYS ON KASHMIR ISSUE.

THE WHOLE WORLD REFERS TO J&K AS INDIAN JAMMU AND KASHMIR WHILE THE AZAD KASHMIR IS REFERED TO AS PAKISTAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR (POK), I.E. JAMMU AND KASHMIR IS A PART OF INDIA, WHERE THE OTHER SIDE OF KASHMIR IS NOT A PART OF PAKISTAN RATHER IT HAS BEEN OCCUPIED ILLEGALLY.
Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
hihappy2cu
Pak Newbie

Can we not find a peaceful solution?
Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
aapkae
Pak Newbie

thanks for such a nice post..................
Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
fizagul44
Pak Newbie

india to kia mare ga kashmeron ko har pakistani kashmeri he to kis kis ko mare ga
Wed May 02, 2012 1:50 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
haviZsultan
Pak Newbie

Sad. But there is no reason to believe what is going on in Kashmir will stop any time soon.
Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AAM Consultants
Pak Newbie

کشمیر میں ہالو کاسٹ اور روانڈاکی طرح نسل کشی کی جارہی ہے اور اقوام متحدہ کی خاموشی ناقابل برداشت ہے۔
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
saragillani
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Free Kashmir and india stop killing innocent kashmiri......
Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Kashmir Forum All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer