Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Indian Cricket League

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
Indian Cricket League
Diya
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Indian Cricket League
What you think about Indian Cricket League? Should Pakistani player participate in that or not?

If they participate, should PCB play any role or not?
Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistanboy
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

I think so that If Pakistani players are going to play in this tournament so there are not any problem because PCB is not taking the concenrate on our players, such as Yousuf, Razzak and Farhat are the hero of our current team.
Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Shame to those paki players those wanted to play Indian Cricket League. Evil or Very Mad

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

EnCounter wrote:
Shame to those paki players those wanted to play Indian Cricket League. Evil or Very Mad

Agreed !!
Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

I think PCB is wrong in a way that senior good players are out of team like yousaf, Inzimam.

On the other hand, its really a matter of sham for players who will play for Indian Cricket League.
Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:07 am View user's profile Send private message
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Baat sari payson ki hai. Pakistan Cricket Board`s Chairman "Nasim Ashraf" is FRAUD person. He earn millions from the PCB account. Nobody dare to ask him. Why?......
Because he is the favourite person of Genral Musharraf Sahab. Nasim Ashraf even don`t know how to bat, bowl, feild or any knowledge about cricket. In other words I must say that he is not aware by ABC of cricket. If major Pakistani players will play Indian Cricket League then I blame to him. Because most of players already said that why they want to play Indian Cricket League and that is because of money, money and money!

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

EnCounter wrote:
Baat sari payson ki hai. Pakistan Cricket Board`s Chairman "Nasim Ashraf" is FRAUD person. He earn millions from the PCB account. Nobody dare to ask him. Why?......
Because he is the favourite person of Genral Musharraf Sahab. Nasim Ashraf even don`t know how to bat, bowl, feild or any knowledge about cricket. In other words I must say that he is not aware by ABC of cricket. If major Pakistani players will play Indian Cricket League then I blame to him. Because most of players already said that why they want to play Indian Cricket League and that is because of money, money and money!

CLAPPING for Encounter !!

well said

i agree with u
Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
lucky
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan paceman Shoaib Akhtar has signed a lucrative deal with Indian Premier League, saying Pakistan officials have agreed to let him play.

"After I received permission from the Pakistan Cricket Board, I have signed a contract to play for the Indian Premier League and it will be an honour to play in India," Akhtar told a foreign news agency.

The "Rawalpindi Express" will be available for selection for Pakistan's tour to India next month.
Akhtar said he looked forward to playing in India. "My goal is to play for Pakistan and help them win in India. That comes first and after that it will be exciting to play in the league," he said.
Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:32 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
php_web
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

It's a professional game. i am suprise over PCB to allow IPL and asking top player to sign contract with IPL and saying NO to ICL .... look's like PCB is getting same thing from IPL which they did not from ICL....

For me PCB should be run by Ex. Cricket Players rather then any F***kg Doctor ... any PCB should not have any problem with ICL, IPL or Counties.

Histry repeat itself....in 1977 it was Kerry Packer World Series which has given cricket White Ball and day/night matches and now ICL and IPL ... PCB has benned many players for playing in Kerry Packer world series.
Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

well I think they shouldn't

but if PCB is not taking them tu iss main unka bhi koi qasoor nahin hai

but iss ka yeh matlub tu nahin na kay agar aapne mulk main nahin khel skatay bahar chalay jao Mad Mad Mad Mad

Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
php_web
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

ali wrote:
I think PCB is wrong in a way that senior good players are out of team like yousaf, Inzimam.

On the other hand, its really a matter of sham for players who will play for Indian Cricket League.

How about IPL? PCB is working as AGENT and offering contracts to super stars like Shoiab after getting 3.5M+ from him.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:33 am View user's profile Send private message
talhanoor
Pak Newbie

its kool
Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer