Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

!!! i m an atheist !!!

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
!!! i m an atheist !!!
code13th
Pak Newbie

!!! i m an atheist !!!
i go with hindi/urdu in stead of english..

mein bharat se hu .. mein hindu hu janam se agar har kisi ka koe dharam(mazhab) hota hain to mein hindu hu. mera kisi dharam mein mazhab mein bagwan(God) mein vishwas nahi hain.
duniya mein na jane kitne log siraf dharam ke naam par marte hain ya mare jate hain. shaeyad etne log world war 2 mein nahi mare honge jitne dharam ke naam par mar geye.
kitni nafrat hain logo mein dharam ko le kar.

agar kash esa ho ki puri duniya ek din outhe or sab bhul jaye ki dharam/mazhab/bhagwan/alah/god jesi koe chiz hain. tab app kudh socho duniya mein koe masla nahi nahi reh jajega na sarhade hogi na mar kat.

dharti par hi janat ban jayegi ...

apke thoughts sunana chahuga es par ...
Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:06 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Be prepare to go to hell & goes through hell in this world.I respect those having any belief rather having no belief.Kya aap ke darram/Mazhab ke na maan ne se dharti jannat ban jaye gi,tamaam loag shaanth O jaye ge,agar aisa hotha tho bohat se mulk(Countries) he jahan darram nahih eg.Russia,China,North Korea etc tho kya waha ke loag ke liye un ki dharthi jannat O gayi.My friend use few gramm of your brain if it would be the case there would be less believer & more Atheists but it is the other way round.No Allah sended religions are preaching you to something wrong It is we followers what we grasp & derives out of the religion.Without the Countries Constitutions & laws would lead us to chaos & disasters therefore without God laws we humanbeings would be in a great trouble. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Serenity
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

I didnt understand properly what you're saying, but I guess you mean that if there was no religion there would be no war and fighting about it...

But if you think about it....before Islam came, people buried their daughters alive becuase of this jahalat...And when Islam came people changed and started following the rules that was not negative, but postive.

You really think there would be no war if there wasnt any religion. I think it would be more fighting, because everyone would follow after their believe and everyone would have different opinions, thought, actions...and then people would critisize eachother more...

I would more properly suggest that if people followed their belief TRULY and ONLY the way our religion tells us to do..then there would be no war and fighting..Because thats what religion teaches us..living in peace and accepting each other..

its not religions fault that people dont follow it properly..its ourself.

And i would suggest you to read this story..its really good and informative

http://www.forumpakistan.com/why-god-allows-pain-really-good-t8144.html

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm”

Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
code13th
Pak Newbie

everything will not be changed but most of today's world problems will be solved , i have no problem in going to hell if there is any hell upon us and waiting for me. why we need some one upon us. why can't we decide by our own self whats right for us and for others. law is needed for those ppls who doesn't have their own brains and cautions to decide whats right or wrong.

agar mein es dharti par dusro ki madat karta hu , ounse peyar karta hu or alah ko ya bhagwan ko nahi manta or es liye mujhe hell mein jana parta hain to appko nahi lagta ki ye kesa law sehi hain ?

why heaven is so importent , this world in which we are living thats a real truth, no one has seen whats after death.

this is a never ending debate so better close it here .. tc
Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

I think we better end this unnecessary debate.You are too confused in yourself otherwise you would have realised that religion don,t stop you to help some one.The heaven rather Paradise & life after death is for those who believes in it.No one has seen Allah or God but still most of the world believes in Allah through his every creation eg.Sky,Flowers,differen insects & animals & most of all a h areumanbeing.everything inthis world which we can think about you can think over it and findout that behind every creation there is a creator & that is Allah.For no one else is possible to create all this eg. are the scientist capable of making one eye or other organ exactly like it.Don,t come up evolutionary theory nonsense.But it is all useless to discuss with someone like you claim to be atheist.How you were born,from whome you were born think about it & later don,t deny having parrents.
Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
code13th
Pak Newbie

i m not confused. any how i also don't wanna debate.

read this if u ever got a time from ur prayers ..

http://www.marxists.org/archive/bhagat-singh/1930/10/05.htm

bye
Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

The theories of all these people are gone down the drain.Marxism & other theories you have mentioned are no more reality.They all are ideas & theories
and not religions.The Islam is not only the religion it is a "DEEN" complete way of life in its real spirit.I believe that believer is always a better human being than not believer.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

code13th wrote:
i m not confused. any how i also don't wanna debate.

read this if u ever got a time from ur prayers ..

http://www.marxists.org/archive/bhagat-singh/1930/10/05.htm

bye

At Least We Spent Our Time In Some Thing Benifit But What About You ???? Wink

Straw floating on the surface of the water and stone-Karim dive into the depths

Live what you want you will dead

love what you want you will leave him \ her
do what you want, you Accountant by

The One Who Found Allah Then What He Loose ??

But The One Who Loose Allah What He Found ?????

Dont Talk To Ignorants The People Will Think You One Of Them

Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2020 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer

Close x