Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

How to become #1 on the Forum

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

It is my observation that most of members in Forum Pakistan, they only put their comments on other members posts and become in the list of top members of the month or week.

I think the criteria to place the members in Top Members of the Month/Week should be the posts they put on the forum which is be of useful or place for some discussion, and not the comments they put on other members posts.

Let's see how many DIS-AGREE and .........
Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Atleast I agree with itz.The most important thing is that all the post should be relevent to the topic.Content of any post should be the critereon to decide if it is good post or not.We can just let the members decide with votes.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
umairrockx
Pak Newbie

If you post fruitful information and interesting posts, then you will be number 1.
Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:46 am View user's profile Send private message
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

umairrockx wrote:
If you post fruitful information and interesting posts, then you will be number 1.

Please check all my Posts which I have already made, Insha Allah you will them fruitful, however what I said above is also correct.
Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:28 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

It isn't the quantity but the quality which counts.The content of the posts are important.Look I M a senior member but as compare to others I have a less but detailed posts.most of the time addressing the ongoing issues of our country & the world.So best thing to be judged is the content of a post.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Miss_Hira
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

i agree too.... !!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Who is going to agree three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I K QAZI wrote:
Who is going to agree three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

U people are really #1 on the Forum Laughing Laughing
Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

You mean we are the number 1 comedian of this forum Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Or you meant something else Rolling Eyes

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I K QAZI wrote:
You mean we are the number 1 comedian of this forum Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Or you meant something else Rolling Eyes

COMEDIAN...... and you !!!! ....... it can't be, I haven't found any thing which have made me laugh !!! I had just sent COMPLIMENTS to you people by saying that you people are # 1.
Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
susan11
Pak Newbie

you must know all the post should be relevent to the topic
Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:18 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Which is not the case here!! Nothing what we said is relevent here!!!Let us behave ourselves!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
drkhalidfcps
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

I dont agree the number 1 race on this forum. To sit a whole day in front of computer and posting useless ha, ya, ooo, yee comments to get numbers is a waste of time. Write a single original post , contribute to the forum by discussing common, usefull and interesting ideas should be the aim. For very buisy in life members it is very hard to contribute more than a few times on FP but it does not mean that they dont like or dont contribute much. Splitting members on the basis of numbers is not a good practice and leads to disheartment for the serious but less frequent writers on FP.

Writing AID TYPE posts to boost a product, to promote a website or a buiseness on any portion of FP is in fact a misconduct rather than a contribution. Users even dont follow the category wise distribution of posts. For example Cell phones AIDS TYPE posts should be in computer section rather than in General discussion.

Admin and Moderators must respond quickly to keep the forum in order.
Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
forexleo
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

thanks info Reply with quote
dr shb nice info thanks Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

Dr.Sahib!!!Admin has taken some meassures to stop the spammers or useless posts here.But one cannot see everything here or control everything.It depends on the member/user itself that he just want to kill time,or he really likes to convey a message,discuss or interract here to contribute.You are right it isn't the posts numbers that matters rather the content of the posts which matters.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

drkhalidfcps wrote:
I dont agree the number 1 race on this forum. To sit a whole day in front of computer and posting useless ha, ya, ooo, yee comments to get numbers is a waste of time. Write a single original post , contribute to the forum by discussing common, usefull and interesting ideas should be the aim. For very buisy in life members it is very hard to contribute more than a few times on FP but it does not mean that they dont like or dont contribute much. Splitting members on the basis of numbers is not a good practice and leads to disheartment for the serious but less frequent writers on FP.

Writing AID TYPE posts to boost a product, to promote a website or a buiseness on any portion of FP is in fact a misconduct rather than a contribution. Users even dont follow the category wise distribution of posts. For example Cell phones AIDS TYPE posts should be in computer section rather than in General discussion.

Admin and Moderators must respond quickly to keep the forum in order.

That was I said in my initial post, and here dr. sahib has more clearly defined so it is requested to the Admin and Moderators of the forum to take advance technological steps to refine the of TOP MEMBERS LIST.
Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Come out with some suggestions.What to do.Yes I agree that only quality posts should be considered.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Aleema_Akhtar
Pak Newbie

i agree too.... !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
georgecombey
Pak Newbie

How to become #1 in forum community? Be knowledgeable in different topics.
Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

That is the way!One should have knowledge,should be respectfull,decent,unbiased & interractive!!

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well said by Qazi brother and Dr. Khalid both.

Every body agreed that quality should matter instead of quantity. We ban many spammers every day from forum to make forum clean.

Many members having posts in 100 of thousands has been banned, most of their posts have been deleted. So now spam is very very less.

Every body should try to share some useful information or comment in positive way.

Algorithmically it is difficult to know which posts is good and which is of poor quality. So to judge whose posts are meaningful cannot be done by any algorithm. So unfortunately we have to rely on algorithm to count the post. But we make sure to ban spam members on regular basis.

Thanks for a healthy discussion.

Forum Pakistan
Be proud to be a Pakistani (instead of being a Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch or Pushtoon)
Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
humdanmun
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I think most of the members misunderstood my initial post by seeing the Subject only i.e. "How to become #1 on the Forum", and they started giving their suggestions that how one can become # 1 on the Forum !

I realized now that the subject of that post should have been [b]"How THEY become # 1 on the Forum"[/b] Surprised
Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 am View user's profile Send private message
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

I agree with this suggestion. I have seen so many people on different forums who just agree or disagree with the topic and suggest nothing. Smile Very Happy Laughing Razz Shocked
Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
zobiajaved
Pak Newbie

I K QAZI wrote:
It isn't the quantity but the quality which counts.The content of the posts are important.Look I M a senior member but as compare to others I have a less but detailed posts.most of the time addressing the ongoing issues of our country & the world.So best thing to be judged is the content of a post.

Agree with you Qazi Jee
Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2020 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer

Close x