Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

How I replace faulty / speedy meter & claim rebate?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

How I replace faulty / speedy meter & claim rebate for paying KESC bills above my consumption
I want to lodge complain against KESC for facing speedy meter and even attend hearing with Mohtasib still not get satisfy result in order to solve my problem. That is why today ( Feb 20, 2010 ) I once again lodge fresh complain ONL/0000144/10 re-registered on line complain Mohtasib Islamabad on Feb 20, 2010 and expect quick response.

I got prompt response from 3 organizations vide their letters for your ready reference.
More painful for me that I got 3 source support and all have request KESC CEO to solve my problem but I think KESC never answerable to these organization.

1.KCCI ( KARACHI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY ) vide their letter PS/KESC/09/6108 dated Jun 2, 2009 by Mr. Shamim Ahmed Firppo

2.Secretariat of Governor Sindh vide their letter GS/17-71/2009(SO-IV)433 dated 15th June, 2009 by Mr. Shaukat Ali Chhipa

3.FPCCI ( THE FEDERATION OF PAKISTAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY vide their letter Ref FPCCI/MA/2009-1065 dated June 18, 2009 by Syed Nasir Ali Mirza

Why KCCI, FPCCI and Secretariat of Governor of Sind still silence when I continues lodge complain against KESC and inform no progress of my complain than they asked from KESC why they delay to progress my complain as PUNISHMENT or Revenge.

I belong to middle class family and do not give extra pressure, but try to solve my problem. For what reason KESC do not take any action against those consumers who are using ill-legal connection because they are influence able person, in this way how many Billion rupees earring lost by KESC which they aware but still fail to take a proper action the reason better known to KESC management.

How long in-justice will continue with the honest consumers because they are not using KHUNDA CONNECTION.

Kindly consider my complain and take some pain to solve my problem, think delay in justice is as totally IN-JUSTICE. Proof that you are true Muslims and care when consumers complain.

Awaiting for your prompt reply and hope to get rebate of RS.10,000 for paying those excess amount should reflect in by next bill ( as C R E D I T AMOUNT )so I get satisfy that some honest people still alive in Pakistan that is why I get quick justice Please instruct the concern department to replace the faulty meter without giving further reminders at the cost of KESC as they asked but still un-materialized.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer