Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Hindu racism against Pakistan and Muslim

 
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
Hindu racism against Pakistan and Muslim
Author Message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1158

Hindu racism against Pakistan and Muslim

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 am View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 1277
Location: India

Reply with quote
Already posted before in Pakistani news section.
Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 am View user's profile Send private message
punjabiii
Pak Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 17

Reply with quote
kevin955 wrote:
Already posted before in Pakistani news section.


what you expect them to say when terrorist killed so many indian in mumbai attack
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 13 Dec 2009
Posts: 1132
Location: Pakistan

Reply with quote
punjabiii wrote:
kevin955 wrote:
Already posted before in Pakistani news section.


what you expect them to say when terrorist killed so many indian in mumbai attack



hey this clip is way older than that so you cannot use that rationale.....

_________________
Be a Pakistani whereever you are and whatever you are.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 13 Dec 2009
Posts: 1132
Location: Pakistan

Reply with quote
also she is warning the Christians as well in this channel ...so what Christians have to do in it..It is just an ugly face of hypocricy nothin else.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 am View user's profile Send private message
punjabiii
Pak Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 17

Reply with quote
HasanK wrote:
punjabiii wrote:
kevin955 wrote:
Already posted before in Pakistani news section.


what you expect them to say when terrorist killed so many indian in mumbai attack



hey this clip is way older than that so you cannot use that rationale.....


mumbai attack wasn't the only attacked by pakistani muslims.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 am View user's profile Send private message
punjabiii
Pak Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 17

Reply with quote
HasanK wrote:
also she is warning the Christians as well in this channel ...so what Christians have to do in it..It is just an ugly face of hypocricy nothin else.


when you angry you say LOTS OF STUFF. i can post lots of youtube videos where muslim saying bad stuff. you just hate hindu I THINK.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:30 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 13 Dec 2009
Posts: 1132
Location: Pakistan

Reply with quote
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
also she is warning the Christians as well in this channel ...so what Christians have to do in it..It is just an ugly face of hypocricy nothin else.


when you angry you say LOTS OF STUFF. i can post lots of youtube videos where muslim saying bad stuff. you just hate hindu I THINK.


hey Pakistan have not taken the whole contract of Islam if the whole world of what you are saying that you know some stuff about others ..Just tell me sinlge sermon in Pakistan like the Indiot doing above .....The point is that RSS and BJP win seats in India...the war mongers in Pakistan are in so small minority that they even dont win a single seat...so your argument is totally wrong.....Extremist hindus like RSS should be hated coz of what they are doing.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:07 am View user's profile Send private message
punjabiii
Pak Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 17

Reply with quote
HasanK wrote:
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
also she is warning the Christians as well in this channel ...so what Christians have to do in it..It is just an ugly face of hypocricy nothin else.


when you angry you say LOTS OF STUFF. i can post lots of youtube videos where muslim saying bad stuff. you just hate hindu I THINK.


hey Pakistan have not taken the whole contract of Islam if the whole world of what you are saying that you know some stuff about others ..Just tell me sinlge sermon in Pakistan like the Indiot doing above .....The point is that RSS and BJP win seats in India...the war mongers in Pakistan are in so small minority that they even dont win a single seat...so your argument is totally wrong.....Extremist hindus like RSS should be hated coz of what they are doing.


oh please. if those hindus were so against pakistan then HOW COME INDIA NEVER ATTACKED PAKISTAN? keep making excuses like you haters do. the problem is not india or pakistan the real problem is PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 13 Dec 2009
Posts: 1132
Location: Pakistan

Reply with quote
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
also she is warning the Christians as well in this channel ...so what Christians have to do in it..It is just an ugly face of hypocricy nothin else.


when you angry you say LOTS OF STUFF. i can post lots of youtube videos where muslim saying bad stuff. you just hate hindu I THINK.


hey Pakistan have not taken the whole contract of Islam if the whole world of what you are saying that you know some stuff about others ..Just tell me sinlge sermon in Pakistan like the Indiot doing above .....The point is that RSS and BJP win seats in India...the war mongers in Pakistan are in so small minority that they even dont win a single seat...so your argument is totally wrong.....Extremist hindus like RSS should be hated coz of what they are doing.


oh please. if those hindus were so against pakistan then HOW COME INDIA NEVER ATTACKED PAKISTAN? keep making excuses like you haters do. the problem is not india or pakistan the real problem is PEOPLE LIKE YOU.


what happened in 1948,1965 and 1971 ....are we stupid that we will attack India for no reason....Actually the probelm with you people is that you cannot accept the reality that some extremists elemenst among you is really destablizing the whole region and they are in majority....There has not been a single instant of hate realted politics in Pakistan and look BJP and RSS stance is...
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:17 am View user's profile Send private message
punjabiii
Pak Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 17

Reply with quote
HasanK wrote:
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
also she is warning the Christians as well in this channel ...so what Christians have to do in it..It is just an ugly face of hypocricy nothin else.


when you angry you say LOTS OF STUFF. i can post lots of youtube videos where muslim saying bad stuff. you just hate hindu I THINK.


hey Pakistan have not taken the whole contract of Islam if the whole world of what you are saying that you know some stuff about others ..Just tell me sinlge sermon in Pakistan like the Indiot doing above .....The point is that RSS and BJP win seats in India...the war mongers in Pakistan are in so small minority that they even dont win a single seat...so your argument is totally wrong.....Extremist hindus like RSS should be hated coz of what they are doing.


oh please. if those hindus were so against pakistan then HOW COME INDIA NEVER ATTACKED PAKISTAN? keep making excuses like you haters do. the problem is not india or pakistan the real problem is PEOPLE LIKE YOU.


what happened in 1948,1965 and 1971 ....are we stupid that we will attack India for no reason....Actually the probelm with you people is that you cannot accept the reality that some extremists elemenst among you is really destablizing the whole region and they are in majority....There has not been a single instant of hate realted politics in Pakistan and look BJP and RSS stance is...

so you people had reason to attack india? tell me the reason why pakistan attacked india?
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 13 Dec 2009
Posts: 1132
Location: Pakistan

Reply with quote
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
also she is warning the Christians as well in this channel ...so what Christians have to do in it..It is just an ugly face of hypocricy nothin else.


when you angry you say LOTS OF STUFF. i can post lots of youtube videos where muslim saying bad stuff. you just hate hindu I THINK.


hey Pakistan have not taken the whole contract of Islam if the whole world of what you are saying that you know some stuff about others ..Just tell me sinlge sermon in Pakistan like the Indiot doing above .....The point is that RSS and BJP win seats in India...the war mongers in Pakistan are in so small minority that they even dont win a single seat...so your argument is totally wrong.....Extremist hindus like RSS should be hated coz of what they are doing.


oh please. if those hindus were so against pakistan then HOW COME INDIA NEVER ATTACKED PAKISTAN? keep making excuses like you haters do. the problem is not india or pakistan the real problem is PEOPLE LIKE YOU.


what happened in 1948,1965 and 1971 ....are we stupid that we will attack India for no reason....Actually the probelm with you people is that you cannot accept the reality that some extremists elemenst among you is really destablizing the whole region and they are in majority....There has not been a single instant of hate realted politics in Pakistan and look BJP and RSS stance is...

so you people had reason to attack india? tell me the reason why pakistan attacked india?


hey you are deviating from the topic ....but anyways if you think that we attack you than OK otheiwise just dwell into the history...What we have in 1947 a bunch of ragged guns...Were we were stupid yobs to attack you...go and make a research before telling you crammed stories.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 am View user's profile Send private message
punjabiii
Pak Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 17

Reply with quote
"hey you are deviating from the topic ....but anyways if you think that we attack you than OK otheiwise just dwell into the history...What we have in 1947 a bunch of ragged guns...Were we were stupid yobs to attack you...go and make a research before telling you crammed stories."

i didn't raised the stuff about 1948 or 1947. you are the one who is jumping left and right. everybody know what happend in 1947. people got killed for no reason. think before you say stuff.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 13 Dec 2009
Posts: 1132
Location: Pakistan

Reply with quote
punjabiii wrote:
"hey you are deviating from the topic ....but anyways if you think that we attack you than OK otheiwise just dwell into the history...What we have in 1947 a bunch of ragged guns...Were we were stupid yobs to attack you...go and make a research before telling you crammed stories."

i didn't raised the stuff about 1948 or 1947. you are the one who is jumping left and right. everybody know what happend in 1947. people got killed for no reason. think before you say stuff.


yes that is what i am talking about ...That we got independance in 1947...and we were in minortiy...rather than helping in stablizing the war monger in Indian circles attack in 1948...What reason can you give at that time ...nothin but a pure military adventurism nothin else.....we were in a minority so how do you say we were tyrants...I know that all people of all religions got killed but now reality is that Pakistan is there is to stay.....also I am not jumping left to right and i am pointing you in the right direction....that how to hate and get hated....if i say that only fascits do it in both Pakistan and India then is not it your responsiblity to curtail them rather siding with them and that is what going on in Pakistan that extremists are out of the government but what about India your war monger nationlistic party is still in second place in India...so it is your responsiblity to root out your terrorism and its our to counter ours.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 am View user's profile Send private message
punjabiii
Pak Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 17

Reply with quote
HasanK wrote:
punjabiii wrote:
"hey you are deviating from the topic ....but anyways if you think that we attack you than OK otheiwise just dwell into the history...What we have in 1947 a bunch of ragged guns...Were we were stupid yobs to attack you...go and make a research before telling you crammed stories."

i didn't raised the stuff about 1948 or 1947. you are the one who is jumping left and right. everybody know what happend in 1947. people got killed for no reason. think before you say stuff.


yes that is what i am talking about ...That we got independance in 1947...and we were in minortiy...rather than helping in stablizing the war monger in Indian circles attack in 1948...What reason can you give at that time ...nothin but a pure military adventurism nothin else.....we were in a minority so how do you say we were tyrants...I know that all people of all religions got killed but now reality is that Pakistan is there is to stay.....also I am not jumping left to right and i am pointing you in the right direction....that how to hate and get hated....if i say that only fascits do it in both Pakistan and India then is not it your responsiblity to curtail them rather siding with them and that is what going on in Pakistan that extremists are out of the government but what about India your war monger nationlistic party is still in second place in India...so it is your responsiblity to root out your terrorism and its our to counter ours.


janah wanted to be the president of INDIA before 1947 but gandi didn't accept it. so jinah wanted his own land for muslims and wanted to be the president and he achieved what he had in his mind. blame jinah for all the people got killed for no reason.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:46 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 13 Dec 2009
Posts: 1132
Location: Pakistan

Reply with quote
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
punjabiii wrote:
"hey you are deviating from the topic ....but anyways if you think that we attack you than OK otheiwise just dwell into the history...What we have in 1947 a bunch of ragged guns...Were we were stupid yobs to attack you...go and make a research before telling you crammed stories."

i didn't raised the stuff about 1948 or 1947. you are the one who is jumping left and right. everybody know what happend in 1947. people got killed for no reason. think before you say stuff.


yes that is what i am talking about ...That we got independance in 1947...and we were in minortiy...rather than helping in stablizing the war monger in Indian circles attack in 1948...What reason can you give at that time ...nothin but a pure military adventurism nothin else.....we were in a minority so how do you say we were tyrants...I know that all people of all religions got killed but now reality is that Pakistan is there is to stay.....also I am not jumping left to right and i am pointing you in the right direction....that how to hate and get hated....if i say that only fascits do it in both Pakistan and India then is not it your responsiblity to curtail them rather siding with them and that is what going on in Pakistan that extremists are out of the government but what about India your war monger nationlistic party is still in second place in India...so it is your responsiblity to root out your terrorism and its our to counter ours.


janah wanted to be the president of INDIA before 1947 but gandi didn't accept it. so jinah wanted his own land for muslims and wanted to be the president and he achieved what he had in his mind. blame jinah for all the people got killed for no reason.


I dont want to dwell into histroy i am talking about contemporay politics ...I know that Jinnah abandon the Congeress way back in 1900s so your histroy is absolutely is absol. out of existence.
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:50 am View user's profile Send private message
punjabiii
Pak Newbie


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 17

Reply with quote
HasanK wrote:
[quote="punjabiii
yes that is what i am talking about ...That we got independance in 1947...and we were in minortiy...rather than helping in stablizing the war monger in Indian circles attack in 1948...What reason can you give at that time ...nothin but a pure military adventurism nothin else.....we were in a minority so how do you say we were tyrants...I know that all people of all religions got killed but now reality is that Pakistan is there is to stay.....also I am not jumping left to right and i am pointing you in the right direction....that how to hate and get hated....if i say that only fascits do it in both Pakistan and India then is not it your responsiblity to curtail them rather siding with them and that is what going on in Pakistan that extremists are out of the government but what about India your war monger nationlistic party is still in second place in India...so it is your responsiblity to root out your terrorism and its our to counter ours.


janah wanted to be the president of INDIA before 1947 but gandi didn't accept it. so jinah wanted his own land for muslims and wanted to be the president and he achieved what he had in his mind. blame jinah for all the people got killed for no reason.[/quote]

I dont want to dwell into histroy i am talking about contemporay politics ...I know that Jinnah abandon the Congeress way back in 1900s so your histroy is absolutely is absol. out of existence.[/quote]

yeah yeah you are the only right one here
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:56 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 16404
Location: Germany

Reply with quote
punjabiii wrote:
HasanK wrote:
[quote="punjabiii
yes that is what i am talking about ...That we got independance in 1947...and we were in minortiy...rather than helping in stablizing the war monger in Indian circles attack in 1948...What reason can you give at that time ...nothin but a pure military adventurism nothin else.....we were in a minority so how do you say we were tyrants...I know that all people of all religions got killed but now reality is that Pakistan is there is to stay.....also I am not jumping left to right and i am pointing you in the right direction....that how to hate and get hated....if i say that only fascits do it in both Pakistan and India then is not it your responsiblity to curtail them rather siding with them and that is what going on in Pakistan that extremists are out of the government but what about India your war monger nationlistic party is still in second place in India...so it is your responsiblity to root out your terrorism and its our to counter ours.


janah wanted to be the president of INDIA before 1947 but gandi didn't accept it. so jinah wanted his own land for muslims and wanted to be the president and he achieved what he had in his mind. blame jinah for all the people got killed for no reason.


I dont want to dwell into histroy i am talking about contemporay politics ...I know that Jinnah abandon the Congeress way back in 1900s so your histroy is absolutely is absol. out of existence.[/quote]

yeah yeah you are the only right one here[/quote]

One of the Extreamist Hindu leader of the Most Extremist Hindu political Party Mr.Jaswanat Singh written book is the answer to your question.There is no need to spread your venom everywhere on this forum.Be practical & prevail sense.If you interract without being biased & prejudice in a gentle manner,we will give you a answer.But if you are trying to be the same pathetic,prejudice & devious Hindu.you will get the same response.We respect Humanity as Muslims & than as Pakistanis.We believe in peace & tollerance.Live & let live but it doesn,t mean that any TOM,DICK & HARRY will come on this forum to insult or accuse us.If you have some vicious agenda than come say it oipenly to get the reply otherwise i will suggest you to restrain or back out.

_________________
مجھ سے طرز منافقت کی توقع نہیں کرنا
لوگوں کی توجہ کا میں طلبگار نہیں ہوں
Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
sarfarazlovesu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1158

Reply with quote
In hindu cowards ka illaj sirf Jihad hai ... yeh ap ki talwar ki zuban samjhain ge ....
Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:12 am View user's profile Send private message
kevin955
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 1277
Location: India

Reply with quote
Mumbai attack was an Indian Dhong (Drama).
Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2020 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer