Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Hidden Truth of Geo Television

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » GEO
rashid.qureshi
Pak Newbie

Dear Friends

I have received a email about Geo Television which is hereunder. I dont know it is right or wrong. I seek your value comments about the topic

Some one wrote me:

PLz clear your mind and think
I think you are not aware of GEO...its been funded by usa govt......just think, what jew / indian/ American lobby want ……… the basic , idea is to promote frustration, and despondence in a nation so they start to demoralized .and the future can be mapped as they want to project in the minds of 50 percent Illiterate population....that are born muslim ,,,can't read ..but can see

why on earth USA is concern with only GEO ,why cnn bbc and bush quote GEO? why not other tv channels in china ? japan, CUBA ,Indian channel,arab, france ..... ?why only pakistan??????

why geo showed ..peoples body without head ,only fingers parts, people dying after bomb blast ,?does any other channel show these thing????
Just think……
(in India more then 2000 muslims were killed in Gujarat for three months!!!! any 36 hours live coverage of these killing have any one seen on ZEE or star or sony, etc any Indian channels???? Babri masjid was destroyed by hindu any live coverage ???? nuns in tamil nado of India were burn alive in church and for next 6 hours the church was burning did any Indian or cnn or bbc showed that ?????in france 700 cars were burn in one day ) ,,,
There are 89 separatist movement in India in 2007 …from bihar to Kashmir assam etc….
Do you see on any Indian channel showing ...250 million people sleeping on footpath?????
(zee India never showed killing of Kashmiris and the attack on GOLDEN TEMPLE ,killing of Sikhs in Indian soil///////
how many Israeli channel show killing by Israeli soldiers ????when they kill Palestinians?????
have you ever seen Indian president or politician been given GALEE on tv channel during live coverage????
any killing by irish republican army
30,000 rape cases in USA do you see on tv????but you see muktaran maee on geo/cnn/bbc
Why geo was not concerned with benazir wealth and property?? And Nawaz sharif property??
WHO is GEO ???? just think ???? they telecast a false news about emergency and stock market crashed in Pakistan…

do you know Kamran khan was getting RS 25 lakh per month ,
do you know DR shahid masood, was a member of NSF student party ( a political left wing student party against Pakistan and Islamic forces…. He use to sit around girls all day long ) with RS 22 lakh per month and home in dubai and karachi ,,multiple visa …
..same amount been paid to hamid meer editor ausaf……even nadia khan with Rs 6 lakh per month…. Such huge amount just to for free ???????
when they were not able to broadcast the 8 hour cricket match they said they lost 1 billion rupee ,and just imagine without any money just for free they were broadcasting judge activity in peoples party car for free ],Nawaz sharif for free and benazir for free……all... 36 hour coverage just for free ?????????????????by a private channel !!!!!!!!!!!!!
50 percent Indian dramas on geo and 25 percent with mix cast (Indian and Pakistani) and Indian films (which are ban in Pakistani cinema are been broadcasted by geo) movie like "khuda key liyaeh" an issue of so that people can play with Islam and its culture …..were telecasted.....
alim online where mr amir liaqat sitting in grave and dramatizing islam ..he translated the dua of imam kaba and .broadcasted by his name on tv .... Audience 50% ................. of lower level citizen of Pakistan
geo did not showed any good news like islamabad peshwar motorway but instead it showed dead people in karachi ....they never discuss 5.1 billion dollar of oil refinery in pakistan instead they showed beheading of Pakistani people... never discuss why America is telling musharf to take his uniform ????/why usa is interfering in our business..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A COUNTRY WHERE 60 percent of population cannot read and never been to school media must not be free ......
Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ayesha
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Cannot say anything, It can be right or wrong. Let ask people what they say?
Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
RIZ KHAN
Pak Newbie

pls update this
Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:07 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
amreen
Pak Newbie

wow i used to love watching geo tv but now you've just confused me Crying or Very sad
Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
M Ashraf Siddiqui
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

US paying huge amounts to talk against - so funny Reply with quote
Very interesting.

All these personalities speak against US policies and Mr Musharraf slavery of Mr Bush.

It is NOT convincing at all that CIA pays huge amounts to all these TV anchors to speak AGAINST present US government extremist policies.

It seems only character assasination which is a normal norm as West propagate all Muslims are terrorists. US and allied forces have been using WMDs on innocent millions of Muslims where as invaders took plea as Iraq had WMDs. Or as Osama Bin Laden is a Jin and will destroy USA. Not a single bullet is fired by this JIN even becoming TORA BORA in Afghanistan, Iraq and Waziristan.

Both monster master and slave general are retreating after human major losses.
Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RAKhan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Interesting.............

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
phenom
Pak Newbie

Thts real gud
Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:55 am View user's profile Send private message
guymed
Pak Newbie

Non-sense, Brain less ppl come up with conspiracy theories like this. By the way we are our own worst enimies not Americans or Jews. Its stupid to blame others for our failures. We need educatiom for every 1 in Pakistan.
Thanks
Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:19 am View user's profile Send private message
trulyinsane
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

It's true Hamid Mir admitted in one of his shows that his pay was wayy over what people think.

Theres an interesting point in that email, where was the loss of revenue when they used to broadcast 48 hourmarathon transmissions for the corrupt former judges, political figures and others.

And another point I would like to add is that Voice Of Amrca Urdu is broadcasted on all GEO news channels and you all know who pays for that to be aired.

Very interesting facts indeed.
Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:49 am View user's profile Send private message
50centz
Pak Newbie

rofll i wonder who wrote u dis email.. i cant stop laughin after readin this hahaha
Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
picasso
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Very Happy
great man i do agree with u
bcoz u must have a limit to everything and this is for sure that they were crossing limits

what i am curious about is that now that they r giving so much of coverage to the oppostion if it happens to be the 'now opposition' in government next time would they start criticizing them also or not????
Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
nooraslam
Pak Newbie

geo tv Reply with quote
Geo tv one of the famous tv channal which broudcast only the trouth and the jilous peoples always want to notorious Geo tv.
soonly we will see Geo tv on the top of world.
why government band on Geo tv? because govt want don,t want to leak any truth.
khatak of karak
Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
nooraslam
Pak Newbie

governmet don,t want any truh
Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
nooraslam
Pak Newbie

geo tv Reply with quote
Geo tv one of the famous tv channal which broudcast only the trouth and the jilous peoples always want to notorious Geo tv.
soonly we will see Geo tv on the top of world.
why government band on Geo tv? because govt don,t want to leak any truth.
khatak
Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
gaji
Pak Newbie

geo aur jene do
Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
amirali999
Pak Newbie

interesting Reply with quote
Very interesting
Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
ammad
Pak Newbie

i m afraid, u r right but wrong at the same time. yes GEO is has been causing frustration to worst extent but this is not due to USA, this lies perhaps in our inner evil wish of earning more and more by every means.
Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
welcome
Pak Newbie

Geo TV Reply with quote
Laughing I can only afford laugh after reading this email....I think it was written by Xgeneral. All General in our country are slave of American....no doubt.....They get there nomination by them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
arahim
Pak Newbie

Interesting but its a matter of opinion. TV channels usually makes money from private advertisement.
Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:59 am View user's profile Send private message
php_web
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Pak Newbie

i agree with the e-mail. geo is rubbish and they love india
Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
ashford
Pak Newbie

Stop Blaming US .Khuda ke Liye Reply with quote
I 100% agree with GUYMED. For God sake stop blaming US for everything. This is nothing but GREED.
Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » GEO All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer