Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Hadith of the day..

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Islam Forum
Hadith of the day..
Mr_Pak
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

jazak ALLAH great work dear.....
Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
hasena
Pak Newbie

MASHALLAH
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."
Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hasena
Pak Newbie

"Do not turn away a poor man...even if all you can give is half a date. If you love the poor and bring them near you...God will bring you near Him on the Day of Resurrection." Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1376.
Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hasena
Pak Newbie

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: By his good character a believer will attain the degree of one who prays during the night and fasts during the day.
[Sunan of Abu-Dawood Book 41 Hadith 4780]
Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:12 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hasena
Pak Newbie

Narrated Sa'd ibn AbuWaqqas (rz) (all the below from tirmidi)

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "The last hour will not arrive till people come forth who eat with their tongues as cows do."
Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iqbalkuwait
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Jazak Allah khair keep continue Brother very noble work

Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
quran21
Pak Newbie

Hadith of the day Reply with quote
Hazrat Jibrahil [Alai Salam] once came to Prophet Muhammed [S.A.W} and said Allah has given me the knowledge to count every leaf on earth, every fish in the sea, every star in the sky and every particle of sand on earth, but there's only one thing I cant count.

Prophet Muhammed [S.A.W] asked Jibrahil [A.S] what is it? Jibrahil [A.S] replied,
When one of your Ummah recites Durood or salaams to you the blessings Allah showers upon him becomes impossible for me to count. Subhan Allah
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Al-Agharr al-Muzani (R.A) who was from amongst the Companions of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) reported that Ibn 'Umar (R.A) stated to him that Allah's Messenger (may peace 'be upon him) said:

O people, seek repentance from Allah. Verily, I seek repentance from Allah a hundred times a day.

[Sahih Bukhari: Book 035, Number 652]

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
anizami
Pak Newbie

Mashallah. These are excellent hadith
Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:40 am View user's profile Send private message
rimshah
Pak Newbie

Re: DRINKING Reply with quote
ture
AqsaAfridi wrote:
So said the prophet(pbuh):"He who drinks in the vessel, of silver
in fact drinks down in his belly the FIRE of HELL."

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Afridi Smile
Pak Newbie

.✿....... H A D E E S .......✿.
عبد اللہ عباس (رضی اللہ عنہ) بیان کرتے ہیں نبی کریم (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) نے فرمایا اونٹ کی طرح ایک ہی سانس میں پانی مت پیا کرو ٹھہر ٹھہر کردو یاتین سانس میں پیا کرو پینے سے قبل (بِسْمِ اﷲِ) پڑھو اور فراغت پر (اَلْحَمْدُِﷲِ) کہا کرو۔
[ جامع ترمذی ]
Abdullah Bin Abbas (RA) narrated that Prophet ﷺ said, Do not drink water in one gulp like a camel. But drink it with well by drinking it in three breathes. Say Bismillah before drinking and Alhumdulillah after drinking.
[Jamey Trimzi]
Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 am View user's profile Send private message
Afridi Smile
Pak Newbie

AbduLLAH R.A Reply with quote
.✿....... H A D E E S .......✿.
عبد اللہ عباس (رضی اللہ عنہ) بیان کرتے ہیں نبی کریم (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) نے فرمایا اونٹ کی طرح ایک ہی سانس میں پانی مت پیا کرو ٹھہر ٹھہر کردو یاتین سانس میں پیا کرو پینے سے قبل (بِسْمِ اﷲِ) پڑھو اور فراغت پر (اَلْحَمْدُِﷲِ) کہا کرو۔
[ جامع ترمذی ]
Abdullah Bin Abbas (RA) narrated that Prophet ﷺ said, Do not drink water in one gulp like a camel. But drink it with well by drinking it in three breathes. Say Bismillah before drinking and Alhumdulillah after drinking.
[Jamey Trimzi]
Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 am View user's profile Send private message
freemp3quran
Pak Newbie

Great website for All Muslims Reply with quote
Mp3 Quran in all languages available for download
Mp3 Quran download just on one click for computers and mobiles

Quick Link
in signature
Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:31 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
freemp3quran
Pak Newbie

Great website for All Muslims Reply with quote
All About Quran
Mp3 Quran in all languages. in text farmat and pdf, easy to download on yours mobiles and computers.

A great website to read and listen Quran

for quick link please click signature link
Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:49 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Miss.Sehri.jee
Pak Newbie

MashaAllah.
Thnx for sharing it. jazakAllah
Ameen
Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Al-Zamakhshari narrates :

قال رجل لرسول الله : أي شيء أشد؟ قال: غضب الله، قال: فما يباعدني من غضب الله؟ قال: أن لا تغضب

A man asked the Prophet: “What is the worst thing that can happen?” He said: “The Anger of Allah.” The man asked: “And what protects me against His Anger?” The Prophet said: “The suppression of your own anger.”

["Rabi Al-Abraar", 2/220].

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:30 am View user's profile Send private message
msadiq999
Pak Newbie

Jazak'Allah .. ;Masha'Allah Very nice topic .. Thanks For Sharing
Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:11 am View user's profile Send private message
hugenot
Pak Newbie

Believing in the prophets of the Book and the Discernment is important too
Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:27 am View user's profile Send private message
mrehan123
Pak Newbie

libas ki sadgi iman ki alamaton
main se aik alamat hai.
Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:58 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Master M1nd
Pak Newbie

Jazak Allah Khair
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:27 am View user's profile Send private message
salihasabah
Pak Newbie

Allah's Messenger (ï·º) said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Messenger (ï·º).
2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .
4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.
Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
AmannUmrah
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Jazakallah,

Thank you for sharing the most important Islamic information and keep it up.
Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:16 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Imama Nadeem
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

AqsaAfridi wrote:
Hazrat muaawaiya radi Allaho anho ne khutney mein riwayat ki "suna hai maine, Rasoolallah sallallaho alaihey wasallam se ke who farmatey the ke jiss ki Allah taala Baalha chahta hai usko deen mein samajh deta hai aur mein,
baantne wala hoon, Aur deta to ALLAH hai!"

Abd al-Rahman b. Auf reported: I heard Mu'awiya b. Abu Sufyan saying in an address that he had heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: He to whom Allah intends to do good, He gives him insight into religion. And I am only the distributor while Allah is the Bestower.

Sahih Muslim,The book of Zakat

Mashallah bht achi hadees share ki hain aap nai, itna knowledge kha sai lia aap nai??
Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Imama Nadeem wrote:
AqsaAfridi wrote:
Hazrat muaawaiya radi Allaho anho ne khutney mein riwayat ki "suna hai maine, Rasoolallah sallallaho alaihey wasallam se ke who farmatey the ke jiss ki Allah taala Baalha chahta hai usko deen mein samajh deta hai aur mein,
baantne wala hoon, Aur deta to ALLAH hai!"

Abd al-Rahman b. Auf reported: I heard Mu'awiya b. Abu Sufyan saying in an address that he had heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: He to whom Allah intends to do good, He gives him insight into religion. And I am only the distributor while Allah is the Bestower.

Sahih Muslim,The book of Zakat

Mashallah bht achi hadees share ki hain aap nai, itna knowledge kha sai lia aap nai??

Norway se
Norway se thi to wohi se li hog ina Embarassed

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:21 am View user's profile Send private message
Omar IL
Pak Newbie

Hadeth Reply with quote
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath. It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ:
" لَمَّا قَضَى اللَّهُ الْخَلْقَ، كَتَبَ فِي كِتَابِهِ عَلَى نَفْسِهِ، فَهُوَ مَوْضُوعٌ عِنْدَهُ: إِنَّ رَحْمَتِي تَغْلِبُ غَضَبِي"
رواه مسلم (وكذلك البخاري والنسائي وابن ماجه)

Arabic/English book reference : Hadith 1
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:25 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Islam Forum All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer