Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Golden saying by our Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Islam Forum
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Golden saying by our Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) for Hazrat Fatima Zehra S.A.

I want to convey my message to all muslims world over no matter belongs to any sect – race or region regarding quotes of Prophet Mohd PBUH regarding her beloved daughter ( Hazrat Fatima Zehra (sa)

Selected 5 hadis quoted by Prophet Mohd (PBUH) for Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA to know her value & importance

1) The Prophet (s) said, “The most beloved of my family to me is Fatima.”

2) The Prophet (s) said, “The head of the women of Paradise is Fatima.”

3) The Prophet (s) said, “The first people to enter Paradise will be Ali and Fatima.”

4) The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima is part of me. Whatever upsets her upsets me, and whatever harms her harms me.”

5) The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima is part of me, so whoever makes her angry makes me angry.”

More painful and regret how the muslims after Prophet Mohd PBUH death treated with Hazrat Fatima Zehra SA muslims who did not accept witness, insult – dis respect – make angry & burnt her home ( perhaps that time muslims too early forgotten all hadis which they heard from Prophet Mohd PBUH.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Islam Forum All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer