Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Getting Saudi Citizenship---how?

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
ali_dada
Pak Newbie

hi,

Being a citizen of Canada and Pakistan, with Canadian education, how do you go about getting Saudi citizenship?
Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Plastic_bag
Pak Newbie

You don't, you can only be born a Saudi. A Saudi can't marry a none Saudi. If you want to live there you have to give your passport to your employer. And if you're dying and need surgery, your "host", must approve.
Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:48 am View user's profile Send private message
ali_dada
Pak Newbie

Come to think about it, I don't want Saudi or any other XYZ citizenship. To me, my green Pakistani passport is more than enough.
Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:46 am View user's profile Send private message
sohail003
Pak Newbie

Saudi Ctizenship Reply with quote
I boned in Saudi Arabia, I know one India guy who did MSc from UK and he got now saudi citizenship and I also Know one yamni guy he did the same and he got also. But it is too tough to get it. Confused
Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 am View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

i dont think Saudis grant citizenship to any outsider
Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
ahsun21
Pak Newbie

you cant get saudi ci
Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 am View user's profile Send private message
jazz_01
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

so what will happen after getting Saudi Citizenship?
Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:35 am View user's profile Send private message
login2000me
Pak Newbie

i have read in newspaper that thay have started to give nationality to people than Saudis but initally this will be for Doctors and Engineers living than more than 15 yearz
Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:13 am View user's profile Send private message
compulink_intl@yahoo.com
Pak Newbie

You can get Saudi Citizenship, but it is very difficult to get. Only 2,3 persons get citizenship in a year.
Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:50 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
kinguhde

compulink_intl@yahoo.com wrote:
You can get Saudi Citizenship, but it is very difficult to get. Only 2,3 persons get citizenship in a year.

impossible to get.

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:13 am View user's profile Send private message
ratano
Pak Newbie

Hey!

I am also a citizen of pakistan and canada lol

but I cant really help you, sorry! Embarassed
Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:55 am View user's profile Send private message
choudry_sahb
Pak Newbie

Saudi Arabia does not grant citizenship. The only way you can stay there is when you are working and you do not need to give off your passport as a passport is a travel document which belongs to your country. They have no right to take your passport.
Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

dear being a muslim it is really sad to tel you that saudi government on one side showing off how sensiour they are with muslim society but on the other hand the expectriates living in saudia are treated like slaves, you cannot get any respect even u surved 40 years in saudia arab, supose you get an emergency then you cannot leave the country unles you tak epermission from you r sponser ( mostly they are out of country and hard to catch) if you want to buy a car u still need to request you r sponser to grant you a noc letter, otherwise you cannot even buy a car, and most important if you are married with kids back in your country , you cannot bring your spouse unles you are a doctor or engineer, NOW tel me which part of the world will stop you to live with you r wife and children, supose you are married and u only allowed to visit you r wife once in a year, i am sure non muslims and european countries consider human rights much better then saudis. Why would one like to become a citizen of saudi arabia,
iam sure if pakistan improves its economy and the poitical situation is stablized then Pakistan is the best ever place in the whole world.
Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
dewdrops
Pak Newbie

pery312 wrote:
dear being a muslim it is really sad to tel you that saudi government on one side showing off how sensiour they are with muslim society but on the other hand the expectriates living in saudia are treated like slaves, you cannot get any respect even u surved 40 years in saudia arab, supose you get an emergency then you cannot leave the country unles you tak epermission from you r sponser ( mostly they are out of country and hard to catch) if you want to buy a car u still need to request you r sponser to grant you a noc letter, otherwise you cannot even buy a car, and most important if you are married with kids back in your country , you cannot bring your spouse unles you are a doctor or engineer, NOW tel me which part of the world will stop you to live with you r wife and children, supose you are married and u only allowed to visit you r wife once in a year, i am sure non muslims and european countries consider human rights much better then saudis. Why would one like to become a citizen of saudi arabia,
iam sure if pakistan improves its economy and the poitical situation is stablized then Pakistan is the best ever place in the whole world.

KSA isn't tht bad,i've lived here all my life & not just my family,but all my relatives(families) live here too.
Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:16 am View user's profile Send private message
saiwaisnow
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

in my country,double citizenship is not allowed.we can only choose to be a chinese or a foreigner.
if one gets the citizenship of another country,he/she will lose his/her chinese citizenship automatically.
Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:28 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ahmet2910
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

ITS THE CASE OF ARABI AND AJAMI

ARABS ARE ARABS
YOU CANT CHANGE THEM
1000 YEARS AGO THEY WERE THE SAME
TODAY STILL THEY ARE THE SAME
Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:19 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

pery312 wrote:

u know why Kindom Of Saudia Arabia dosnt give the citizenship to every one ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becase of people like u

people who live in the country and do nasty talk about it !!!!

how can the goverment Insurance about these kind of people ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so please u can talk about ur country as much as u like but dont talk about my country like this
Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

ahmet2910 wrote:

ARABS ARE ARABS
YOU CANT CHANGE THEM

and wut about this post ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wut u mean by this ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am View user's profile Send private message
Mudessir
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

woooo relax Miss

everyone know that its true
no offense

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
saiwaisnow
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

loje wrote:
ahmet2910 wrote:

ARABS ARE ARABS
YOU CANT CHANGE THEM

it seems that you're too easy to be sensitive about something. Question
Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ahmet2910
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

may be a bit unrelated here
but those living in Saudi Arabia may provide comments on this
all this information may be wrong
i just found it in an email that i received as member of a group

Dear Ehsan,

Here is the first hand report and real life experience of living in Saudia. The inflation is becoming higher and higher in KSA. The equation is very simple they are exporting expensive oil and importing almost everything from outside world. So, all other countries are taking revenge by selling them everything at higher price.

Please follow the link for 2008 Q1 inflation report from Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency:

http://www.sama.gov.sa/en/publications/inflation/en_inflation_report2008q1.pdf

Your monthly expenses would be:

1- Rent (Two-bed apartment) SR 2,500.00 to 3,000.00 Note (a)
2- Electricity / Water SR 250.00 to 350.00
3- Kitchen (based on 2 kids/2 adults) SR 1,500.00 to 2,000.00 Note (b)
4- Schooling (Average School x 1 kid) SR 650.00 to 850.00 Note (c)

Transportation:
In the city of Riyadh plenty of Taxi's available you will find many Pakistani drivers very courteous. Fare is around SR 5/km however, these days they fix the fare before hand. You cannot drive in Saudi Arabia with a valid Pakistani International Driving License. First you need to go for a driving test it is in two part a parking test and then a signal/sign test at a simulator. 5 year driving licence would cost you only SR 75.00 however, driving schooling fee is around SR 400.00-600.00

Note (a):
There different residential areas in Riyadh these rates are for the area where Pakistanis/Indian are living. You may get new and cheaper residence in suburban Riyadh however, in morning/evening roads are full of traffic your travel time and transportation cost would be higher until you buy a car. Most importantly you need to look into your housing set up cost. There are some furnished apartments (here furnished means AC/Oven/Washing Machine/Carpet) within the same range as mentioned above however, in case of un furnished one you need to by AC (SR 1,000.00 1.5 ton) / Oven (SR 600.00-800.00) / Washing Machine (SR 600.00-800.00) / Refrigerator (SR 700.00-1,000.00) / TV+Receiving set (SR 2,000.00) / Bed room Furniture (SR 3,000.00 - 4,000.00). World class IKEA store is tere for cheaper solutions besides always the house sale is on there.

Note (b):
This amount would be sufficient for good kitchen. For your convenience here are some of the rates. Nido powder milk 1.8 kg. for kids is selling at SR 84, one kg. chicken is around SR 13, one kg. rice from Pakistan/India around SR 5-8. There are plenty of restaurants there you can get good Pakistani food in SR 20.00 that is good enough for 2 adults. Food chains are there Mc Donalds is SR 15 and large Pizza from Pizza Hut is around SR 52. Your kitchen set up cost would be around 1,500.00 this would include utensils, crockery, cutlery and normal blender etc.

Note (c):
You need to keep in mind admission package which would be around another SR 2,000.00 one time and some part of which would be refundable.

Last but not the least there are good reputed employer and there many bad ones as well so, if you feel like you may directly approach me for feedback.

I do hope that above would benefit not only you but the other prospective employment seekers as well.

Please remember me in your prayers. Wish you safe landing in Riyadh.

Best regards,
Danish Haider

----- Original Message ----
To: acca_forum@yahoogroups.com; accountants_forum@yahoogroups.com; FinProS@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 8:39:15
Subject: ACCA Forum + Living Cost in Riyadh-Saudi Arabia- Query from Dubai

Dear All
Could any body guide, what is living cost estimate for a smooth life in a package of SR 12000.00 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with a family of two + 2 kids ( 2-6yr old). Appreciate if can provide breakup e.g. housing, kitchen, kids stuff, schooling, transportation, etc etc.

Regards
Ehsan
Pray for me and my Parents...
The Karimi's

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
ahmet2910
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

UNFORTUNATELY I DONT HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE ON THIS TOPIC

WHY THE SAUDIS DONT GIVE CITIZENSHIP

TO THIS QUESTION I AM NOT SUITABLE TO RESPONSE
HOWEVER I THINK MAY BE THE ARABS ARE STILL PERSISTING ON THEIR OLD TRADITIONS OF
ARABI AND AJAMI
Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

As per Rasoolullah SAW's sayings:
(meaning)
there is no preference of an arabic over an ajami, and there is no preference of an ajami over arabi, the only preference near to God is of taqwa.

I think based on this saying, Saudi Govt.'s criteria to give nationality and freedom to foreign citizens should be based on how good the person is a muslim? and also based on other technical and skillful capabilities and I think Saudis should treat all other muslims just like they treat arabs, there should not be a discrimination; although I have heard that arabs normally treat americans very well and Pakistanis/indians not very well. Also a foreign person shouldnot be asked to give his/her passport to the sponsor, this means that you are not free in that country and you'll have to ask your sponsor for any step you take for your future. Apart from that I think Saudia is a sacred land where we have Harum and madinah over there, so we should respect that land cuz thats the centre of muslim world.
Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

saiwaisnow wrote:
loje wrote:
ahmet2910 wrote:

ARABS ARE ARABS
YOU CANT CHANGE THEM

it seems that you're too easy to be sensitive about something. Question

yeah iam in this setuation as u will be if they talk bad about ur country
Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

see all this crimes from forigners in saudia arabia and more than that

thats why our goverment put these tuff rules for them

and alot aloooot

they are doing nasty things ,in thier countries they dont do it

why they do this ?????? cos of money ??????

if they are think that saudia arabia do injustce thing to them why they r still there???

they can go to any where else?? why they do bad things in saudia arabia

we do respect forigners but they dont respect us

mabe some of the saudi people are injustice but not all of them

aloot of saudi are nice and not just nice very nice with forigners

but when they become nice the forigner think that is weakness and do what ever they want ( haram things)

thats why saudi doesnt trust in forigners that much

and this is our rules and we or u cant change it

cos our leaders see some thing we cant see

and they know where is our binifit in

if u dont want to live in saudia arabia u can go to other country where u will find what u want

did i talk about pakistan or any country in a bad way ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me ??!????????????

i dont think so cos i respect all people what ever thier nationalities is

and how bad thier rules is

i just cant imagine that u r talking in hatred way about my country

and there is aloot of bad things in all countries but i just respect my self and respect people thats why i dont talk in it

if u respect saudia arabia for the haram and madina only its ur choice we dont force u to respect us

thanks for all of u
Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer