Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Getting Saudi Citizenship---how?

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
Getting Saudi Citizenship---how?
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Mind!! Reply with quote
SHUMULUSUYING wrote:
loje wrote:
SHUMULUSUYING wrote:
loje wrote:
dewdrops wrote:
don6 wrote:

u know wat.... i lov PAKISTAN and i lov KSA...BOTH r same to me....

same here..& i luv 3rd country too along with them Smile

AND i LOVE PAKISTAN EVEN I DIDNT LIVE IN IT AND I DIDNT COME TO IT EVEN ONCE Razz

and

don : my friends are respectble people and always will be , not full of hatred Cool

Allal increase the love from the people who loveme
To be crazy about me .and give the blessing of having
A brain for the people who hate me

LOJE , do not be so sensertive , no body hate you , you are a kind ,nice and cute girl .

Very Happy thanks

i know that there is aloot of people love me Allhmdule Allah

and iam proud of it

but there is people that hate me and iam proud of that too cos they

hate me becase they r weak people and i remember them about thier weakness

so its ok no problem Cool Laughing

they hate you because they care about you ,concern you .
we chinese had a saying : the deeper they hate you , the deeper they love you . you can turn hateness to loveness depeending on your "smart" mind . Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink

friend unfortunately Mind is the only thing they do not have. that is why they need us to help run there country.

another famous quote:
Saudi has everything but not mind to think, Thats why whole world call them Khajoor.

if loje had mind he would not argue with me because what i have said is from local newspapers with firm facts. but he is still denying all these facts. So no hope brother. he is guy w/o mind.
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
dj420
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

stop Reply with quote
There are some who hate other communities. There are some who feed on this hate. There are some who create doubt in peoples' mind that some other people hate them. One thing is common in all of them that they do it to gain support of their target section of the society. They are not interested in the welfare of this section of people but their own survival. Under a negative mindset these hate spreaders think that this is the easiest way to gain support of the people.
let us not encourage these people. Isolate them. We are humans, the most prized creation of God. Let us protect ourselves from these shaitans who are spreading hate in the guise of human beings.
SPREAD LOVE AND ONLY LOVE. HATE IS UN-GODLY
forum admin ap kia chahty hain ke saudi arab se apke site block ho jaye plz remove all this
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
pakearth
Pak Newbie

impossible Reply with quote
Its impossible to get Saudi or any gulf country nationality as its not like europe or America
Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
musharaf.siraj
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

pery312 wrote:
dear being a muslim it is really sad to tel you that saudi government on one side showing off how sensiour they are with muslim society but on the other hand the expectriates living in saudia are treated like slaves, you cannot get any respect even u surved 40 years in saudia arab, supose you get an emergency then you cannot leave the country unles you tak epermission from you r sponser ( mostly they are out of country and hard to catch) if you want to buy a car u still need to request you r sponser to grant you a noc letter, otherwise you cannot even buy a car, and most important if you are married with kids back in your country , you cannot bring your spouse unles you are a doctor or engineer, NOW tel me which part of the world will stop you to live with you r wife and children, supose you are married and u only allowed to visit you r wife once in a year, i am sure non muslims and european countries consider human rights much better then saudis. Why would one like to become a citizen of saudi arabia,
iam sure if pakistan improves its economy and the poitical situation is stablized then Pakistan is the best ever place in the whole world.

Well I think the best place on the world to live is the country where one borns and grown-up
I am in saudia from last 2 years, and i have not seen anything here for which i should struggly to get nationality.
Struggling for Saudi citizenship, not impossible but why for the most uncivilized country on the world, it does'nt means anythink to me.
Just perform your Umrah & Hajj and bye bye
I have manymore to say but no comments.

SSSsssshhhhhh
Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dewdrops
Pak Newbie

musharraf.siraj a couple of years ago even i was crazy about getting a saudi natinality..born & brought up here & i love this place...
But now i don't want a saudi natinality because I am Who I Am & a nationality Does not Define me.
I still love this place like i used to before.
It has good in it if people try to see that .

Loje should understand that saudi has its disadvantages too & should accept that fact.

& pery should understand that along with it ,it also has its advantages.
Its sheer stupidity to keep on fighting like this...it'l be never-ending. Rolling Eyes
Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mirror
Pak Newbie

Coomon Reply with quote
Dear Loje,

Please do not make me awake !!!!

I live Saudi Arabia too and i do want to highlight what you "SO CALLED SAUDIS DO"...there....

I know and have personally seen how ..you girls live in the houses in two PIECES dress.... and what you do with ..... oke...

And these movies which you have posted..common..Saudis do a lot lot BAD than that...oke.....
Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
xyz_2
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I havent seen all the posts of this thread to see what other friends say. But I dont think any of the Arabic countries not only saudi accept any new comers as their citizens.
Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
cool2033
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Aslamoalykum Reply with quote
loje wrote:
see all this crimes from forigners in saudia arabia and more than that

thats why our goverment put these tuff rules for them

and alot aloooot

they are doing nasty things ,in thier countries they dont do it

why they do this ?????? cos of money ??????

if they are think that saudia arabia do injustce thing to them why they r still there???

they can go to any where else?? why they do bad things in saudia arabia

we do respect forigners but they dont respect us

mabe some of the saudi people are injustice but not all of them

aloot of saudi are nice and not just nice very nice with forigners

but when they become nice the forigner think that is weakness and do what ever they want ( haram things)

thats why saudi doesnt trust in forigners that much

and this is our rules and we or u cant change it

cos our leaders see some thing we cant see

and they know where is our binifit in

if u dont want to live in saudia arabia u can go to other country where u will find what u want

did i talk about pakistan or any country in a bad way ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me ??!????????????

i dont think so cos i respect all people what ever thier nationalities is

and how bad thier rules is

i just cant imagine that u r talking in hatred way about my country

and there is aloot of bad things in all countries but i just respect my self and respect people thats why i dont talk in it

if u respect saudia arabia for the haram and madina only its ur choice we dont force u to respect us

thanks for all of u

Very informative and very possitive remarks and well done dear sis. Loje.

I more than hundred percent 100% agree with you I love KSA because of Haram and Madina and also beacuse KSA is a Muslim country, I love Pakistan being my Homeland and i love all the Muslims and Muslim Countries.

May Allah bless all the Muslims. Ameen

regards

Shahbaz
Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
acecasb
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Quote:
Dear Loje,

Please do not make me awake !!!!

I live Saudi Arabia too and i do want to highlight what you "SO CALLED SAUDIS DO"...there....

I know and have personally seen how ..you girls live in the houses in two PIECES dress.... and what you do with ..... oke...

And these movies which you have posted..common..Saudis do a lot lot BAD than that...oke.....

Dear Brothers
By listing negative points only, we can not judge any society honestly. I am leaving in Saudi Arabia since last 27 years. Matter of fact more than half of my life is spent in Saudi Arabia. Despite all the problems we expatriates face here in form of legal problems like profession change, residence permits, family visas etc. still Saudi Arabia is the best country on world map where there is peace, harmony, respect of law. If I am travelling with my family in my car from Riyadh to Jeddah, it is much much safer than travelling from Lahore to Karachi in same way. I hope many expatriates leaving in Saudi Arabia will agree with me. As far as Nationality is concerned, why we want the nationality of Saudi Arabia after all. I never tried that. I have my own nationality of Pakistan.
I must appreciate that generally Saudi people are very friendly. They talk very politely and with respect. It all depends how you deal with them. If you show your hatred to them, they will also react. This is human nature. There are some bad guy also. Specially a family leaving in my area. If I park my car even three cars away from his door, I will find it punctured next morning. I love Saudi Arabia like my own country.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
zahidpk
Pak Newbie

pery312 wrote:
dear being a muslim it is really sad to tel you that saudi government on one side showing off how sensiour they are with muslim society but on the other hand the expectriates living in saudia are treated like slaves, you cannot get any respect even u surved 40 years in saudia arab, supose you get an emergency then you cannot leave the country unles you tak epermission from you r sponser ( mostly they are out of country and hard to catch) if you want to buy a car u still need to request you r sponser to grant you a noc letter, otherwise you cannot even buy a car, and most important if you are married with kids back in your country , you cannot bring your spouse unles you are a doctor or engineer, NOW tel me which part of the world will stop you to live with you r wife and children, supose you are married and u only allowed to visit you r wife once in a year, i am sure non muslims and european countries consider human rights much better then saudis. Why would one like to become a citizen of saudi arabia,
iam sure if pakistan improves its economy and the poitical situation is stablized then Pakistan is the best ever place in the whole world.

o gora saab. agar english bolna nahi aati tou english mein baat karna zaroori tou nahi. weise bhi Pakistan ke baarey mein bol rahey tou phir sab se pehle apni zaban tou bolo. Embarassed
Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:46 am View user's profile Send private message
alisher_571
Pak Newbie

Re: Saudi Ctizenship Reply with quote
[quote="sohail003"]I boned in Saudi Arabia, I know one India guy who did MSc from UK and he got now saudi citizenship and I also Know one yamni guy he did the same and he got also. But it is too tough to get it. Confused[/quote]

Sorry brother, I have been here since three years, and no MSc degree holder can get it.
Here are millions of Msc degree holder but they could;t.
Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

zahidpk wrote:
pery312 wrote:

o gora saab. agar english bolna nahi aati tou english mein baat karna zaroori tou nahi. weise bhi Pakistan ke baarey mein bol rahey tou phir sab se pehle apni zaban tou bolo. Embarassed

Good Morning .. Ujra Chaman
Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Neoplanet
Pak Newbie

Wooho! Hot topic! Seems like a lot of people are loosing tempers at this subject one way or another! Saudi Arabia is new to all this and I think reforms are taking place but give them a chance people! They can't do it overnight! It took the west hundreds of years to open up to the world so why is it that now every one expects the middle east to bring in reforms day before yesterday! As far as I know, people of certain calibre can now get residency so perhaps it's a matter of time before it would be possible to get citizenship as well! Although having said that I wonder if majority of those that are interested in becoming Saudi citizens have any other reasons except for economic ones!
Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
sary20
Pak Newbie

I am Pakistani and working in Saudi Arabia since 3 and half years almost. Saudi's are very nice ppl. The facilities from Royal family are really very excellent. We can enjoy everything here. Good and Bad ppl are every where but I found majority of Saudi's are very nice. They have some strict rules but that rules are to help us and to save us from bad ppl. I love Saudi Arabia. May ALLAH (SWT) give all suucess (dunya o aakhira) to Saudi Royal family, Saudi ppl and to all of us and make us unite (aameen summa aameen).

Regards,
Mohammad
Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
LikeShoaibMalikSaniaM2011
Pak Newbie

i dont know Reply with quote
it is difficult to get citizenship of saudi arabia. even impossible.
Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
FARHAN4176
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

STUDY ABROAD & IMMIGRATION (PAKISTAN) Reply with quote
World Educator Service(pvt) is an Australian Registered Company and establ ished in 2001. We can help you either you want to go abroad for studies or Employment. WES is dealing in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Holland, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Malaysia whether you want to go abroad for studies or an employment. WES is working with the co-operation of 52 universities of the world. WES has its main office in Sydney and sub branches in all over the world. In Pakistan, there are three branches; Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore.

Contact for Appointment 051-2202317, 051-4315609 0333-5374176
Mon May 09, 2011 3:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer