Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Getting Saudi Citizenship---how?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
Getting Saudi Citizenship---how?
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

HAHAHA these are really intresting and funny. Most of them are in arabic tho. You took these vedios from YouTube, and there are billions of vedios which will show many Saudis doing nasty stuff with expectriates but iam not here to discus on nasty issues.

As from my point of view you just tried to cover your week points by showing the second part of the story. You are well aware of the treatment of Saudis over their Maid,Servents and House Drivers. If you treat them well they will treat you good too. These poor peoples are frustuated by your laws. There are cases where the Saudi familes do not pay salary for a single months, and they had the custody on their passports and are not allowed to contact their familes back home. Saudi rape there domestic workers and have kids with them, You wont surprise to see mutli national kids coming out of same GMC in front of big resturants

You cannot clap just from one hand, you need two hand for claping.

I just do not want to open more chapters from your history and back ground, The Main point of Discussion was your Saudi Government Laws. Nations Who treat Other nations with respect and dignity gets the same in return.

ou have seen one
Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
ballu
Pak Newbie

saudi citizenship Reply with quote
you cant get saudi citizenship but if u want to live and do your own business then in that case u only get resident permit but for this u have to declared atleast 1 million saudi riyal investment then they give u resident permit and then u can live, buy property and doing business otherwise there is not other option left
Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

pery312 wrote:
HAHAHA these are really intresting and funny. Most of them are in arabic tho. You took these vedios from YouTube, and there are billions of vedios which will show many Saudis doing nasty stuff with expectriates but iam not here to discus on nasty issues.

As from my point of view you just tried to cover your week points by showing the second part of the story. You are well aware of the treatment of Saudis over their Maid,Servents and House Drivers. If you treat them well they will treat you good too. These poor peoples are frustuated by your laws. There are cases where the Saudi familes do not pay salary for a single months, and they had the custody on their passports and are not allowed to contact their familes back home. Saudi rape there domestic workers and have kids with them, You wont surprise to see mutli national kids coming out of same GMC in front of big resturants

You cannot clap just from one hand, you need two hand for claping.

I just do not want to open more chapters from your history and back ground, The Main point of Discussion was your Saudi Government Laws. Nations Who treat Other nations with respect and dignity gets the same in return.

ou have seen one

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i can say one thing now

i will pray for u to have a healthy brain

and pure heart
Razz
Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
so the argue with u is usless cos u proved now that u r full of hatred and want to sapotage our reputation in every way u can

there is a proverb in arabic says in the meaning : " the one who has house built from glass he should not throw others with stones "

i hope u understand this proverb " and i am sure u cant hahahahahah"

we know our selves very well Allahmdule Allah and all this hatred from u and people like u make us know our selves better "that we are good people Allhamdule Allah"

cos every good person will be thrown with bad things becase people like u "full of hatred" cant see or imagine Success of good people

so the turn is urs to know and study ur self

------------------------------------

i think if iam living in pakistan and work there then there is some problems and i come here and say all pakistani are bad and not good people and they

have this or that

what will u do ?????????? and what will u think on me ?????????????

and this qustion not for u pery for the justice people to reply me

-----------------------------

some thing else i want to add here :

1)

i see on news that some of pakistani are crimnals( and dont tell me there is no criminals in pakistan cos it will be a funny thing )
so from now on i will say that pery is a criminal as well what u think pery???????? Cool

---------------------------

2)

there is taliban in pakistan the boss is pakistani ( muslim khan ) he killed 10 people

should i think all pakistani are like him????????????????????????

----------------------------------------------

3)

there is alot of murder crimes in pakistan for a deffrent reasons ( some of them silly ones ) like argue with friends then he show his gun and kill his friend

should i say that all pakistani are like this ??????????????????????????????

ok if u want me to say that its ok >>>>>>>> i will not

cos this is not my mentality and this is not what i rasied on Allhamdule Allah

i raised on some thing called love ,,,,,,love for all people and make 100000000 excuses for my brothers and

sisters in islam

if some people in my beloved country did these crimes iam shamed of them as well but iam sure this is not all saudi

as iam sure there is aloot of problems in every country as well " ESpecially Pakistan "

Allah bless ur family i think they bear enaugh lol Laughing

so be happy in ur hatred and try all ur best to sapotage our repotation cos u will prove to the people how bad u r every time u show this hatred

so the descussion is over now Cool

HAHAHAHAHA
DONT WORY COOL DOWN, I KNOW IT HURTS TO HEAR THE BITTER TRUTH.

I DONT TAKE YOU SERIOUS BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST INNOCENT BABY TRYING TO LEARN. KID YOU SHOULD GET READY FOR YOUR SCHOOL, YOUR SUMMER VICATION IS OVER, YOU CAN ASK THESE QUESTIONS WITH YOUR TEACHER..........AND LEARN SOME MANNERS, ASK THEM TO TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT OTHER NATIONS.................
Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

pery312 wrote:
loje wrote:
so the argue with u is usless cos u proved now that u r full of hatred and want to sapotage our reputation in every way u can

there is a proverb in arabic says in the meaning : " the one who has house built from glass he should not throw others with stones "

i hope u understand this proverb " and i am sure u cant hahahahahah"

we know our selves very well Allahmdule Allah and all this hatred from u and people like u make us know our selves better "that we are good people Allhamdule Allah"

cos every good person will be thrown with bad things becase people like u "full of hatred" cant see or imagine Success of good people

so the turn is urs to know and study ur self

------------------------------------

i think if iam living in pakistan and work there then there is some problems and i come here and say all pakistani are bad and not good people and they

have this or that

what will u do ?????????? and what will u think on me ?????????????

and this qustion not for u pery for the justice people to reply me

-----------------------------

some thing else i want to add here :

1)

i see on news that some of pakistani are crimnals( and dont tell me there is no criminals in pakistan cos it will be a funny thing )
so from now on i will say that pery is a criminal as well what u think pery???????? Cool

---------------------------

2)

there is taliban in pakistan the boss is pakistani ( muslim khan ) he killed 10 people

should i think all pakistani are like him????????????????????????

----------------------------------------------

3)

there is alot of murder crimes in pakistan for a deffrent reasons ( some of them silly ones ) like argue with friends then he show his gun and kill his friend

should i say that all pakistani are like this ??????????????????????????????

ok if u want me to say that its ok >>>>>>>> i will not

cos this is not my mentality and this is not what i rasied on Allhamdule Allah

i raised on some thing called love ,,,,,,love for all people and make 100000000 excuses for my brothers and

sisters in islam

if some people in my beloved country did these crimes iam shamed of them as well but iam sure this is not all saudi

as iam sure there is aloot of problems in every country as well " ESpecially Pakistan "

Allah bless ur family i think they bear enaugh lol Laughing

so be happy in ur hatred and try all ur best to sapotage our repotation cos u will prove to the people how bad u r every time u show this hatred

so the descussion is over now Cool

HAHAHAHAHA
DONT WORY COOL DOWN, I KNOW IT HURTS TO HEAR THE BITTER TRUTH.

I DONT TAKE YOU SERIOUS BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST INNOCENT BABY TRYING TO LEARN. KID YOU SHOULD GET READY FOR YOUR SCHOOL, YOUR SUMMER VICATION IS OVER, YOU CAN ASK THESE QUESTIONS WITH YOUR TEACHER..........AND LEARN SOME MANNERS, ASK THEM TO TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT OTHER NATIONS.................

Laughing Laughing all that hate for me what a poor girl Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Allah says in the holy quraan :

﴿ وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَـنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الأَرْضِ هَوْناً وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الجَاهِلُونَ قَالُواْ سَلاَماً }

u can ask any one here in this forum about the translation of this verse

cos its clear that u dont know about quraan Wink
Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
dewdrops
Pak Newbie

Oh my !!!!!
u people r fighting over such petty issues...

any & Every country in this world has its advantages as well as its disadvantages...just like every human alive in this world.....
some see the disadvantages & some the advantages...
Understand tht & y not just finish the discussion...
Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:43 am View user's profile Send private message
saaq
Pak Newbie

hoi Reply with quote
i want
Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:51 am View user's profile Send private message
fwaimhigh
Pak Newbie

Dream Reply with quote
only in your dreams you can get saudi nationality.....so keep dreaming...lol
Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:51 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

One should see under his sleve before pointing out others Reply with quote
[url][/url]
Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:20 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Saudi Police Treating Expectriates in Saudi Arab Reply with quote

Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:12 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
don6
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

PERY AND LOJE....CALM DOWN...

U BOTh SHOULD undertand each other WAT THE PROBLEM IS....WAT PREY WANT TO SAY AND WAT LOJE WANT TO SAY

DUN SEND ANY 1 BACK TO SCHOOL AND DUN TAKE VERSE OF QURAN....its just a discussion forum....

so my req to both of u...stay coool....u know wat.... i lov PAKISTAN and i lov KSA...BOTH r same to me....

and u r making fun of my belovd countries Very Happy

stay cool and relax....

from ur heated conservation.....still i hope u both r friends
Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:44 am View user's profile Send private message
dewdrops
Pak Newbie

don6 wrote:

u know wat.... i lov PAKISTAN and i lov KSA...BOTH r same to me....

same here..& i luv 3rd country too along with them Smile
Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:59 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

pery312 wrote:
One should see under his sleve before pointing out others

arye !!!!!!!

yeah ajeeb baat hai Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

u should know that first !!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey na Wink
Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

pery312 wrote:
Saudi Police Treating Expectriates in Saudi Arab

about the first clip we can see clearly from where u get that from the biggest country that wants us to be a weak people ( that we are not Allhamdule Allah ) and wants us to go far away from our religion for their own reasons

now about the second clip Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

all these are actors in a funny Serial ( U know all funny shows will over acting to make people laugh Wink ) and all actors ( that u thought they are expectrates they are acting as a saudi youth in a picnic ) and this episode was deletted cos all people Complained about it cos its unfair for the scholars in saudia arabia

and all this explenation not for u pery ( Cos u dont deserve ) and not for my beloved country cos my country doesnt need any explain from me but to show people how bad , rude u r and how u r increase this rudness in ur behave each time

so if u finish ur school u should return to it cos u dont deserve to gradute yet Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even we know that school doesnt teach us how to be nice its from our rasied in home and from our Maturity

but kya karo u r not mature enaugh Unfortunately Cool
Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

dewdrops wrote:
don6 wrote:

AND i LOVE PAKISTAN EVEN I DIDNT LIVE IN IT AND I DIDNT COME TO IT EVEN ONCE Razz

and

don : my friends are respectble people and always will be , not full of hatred Cool
Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
SHUMULUSUYING
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
dewdrops wrote:
don6 wrote:

AND i LOVE PAKISTAN EVEN I DIDNT LIVE IN IT AND I DIDNT COME TO IT EVEN ONCE Razz

and

don : my friends are respectble people and always will be , not full of hatred Cool

Allal increase the love from the people who loveme
To be crazy about me .and give the blessing of having
A brain for the people who hate me

LOJE , do not be so sensertive , no body hate you , you are a kind ,nice and cute girl .

Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:45 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
invisibletouch
Pak Newbie

Hi Loje,

I am Pakistani and currently working in UK, I worked in Saudi Arabia for 3 and half years, and find it quite nice and peaceful, like all nationality I met good and bad people. So I never had any problem with the people of KSA.

But I was notice the discrimination among the government rules, salaries ect.. Thatís why I left the country and decided to come to UK.

For Example:

I worked as Software Engineer for Saudi Oger, I did not know that your profession stamped on the visa is so important, which in my case was election. So I have to pay 10,000 SR to a Saudi to bring my wife, coz elections can not bring your family.

Zana (Adultry) is haram in Islam but you can not bring your wife with you if you are an elections donít you thing this is not fare.

When I buy my car I have to ask my company, when I was selling it I have to ask my company, why soÖ.

I really liked Saudis that there are proud of their culture, language and dressing and everybody should be proud of their culture.

loje wrote:
don6 wrote:
calm down evry1....

wats the difference between between mudassir and loje

both r trying 2 say same things

but diff point of view

write in 2lines..mudassir...where u disagree with loje

and loje write in 2 lines where u disagree with mudassir Exclamation

is that another exam Wink Laughing Laughing

see don i dont want to argue any more cos i just said what i want to say if any one dont want to listen its thier problem not mine

and mudassir is still my friend from my side at least i dont know from his side and friends disagree in points no problem

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Naeem123
Pak Newbie

Saudian citizen Reply with quote
Yeah being a muslim, all of us must have amitions to visit the holy places in saudi arabia.
But my brother i am sorry taht Saudi govt has very strict rules for giving citizenship to any person.
Embarassed

But even then you should try to , may be you can get it... Smile

Cheerz
Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

pery, (I am shut up) will you...
Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
don6
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje : i tolD u ksa and pak both r my country' i love both

i spent 20 yrz of my life there in ksa

v cant judge evry saudi from these clips

althought the gov is strict and there is a reason behind that as well..

i lov KSA
Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

SHUMULUSUYING wrote:
loje wrote:
dewdrops wrote:
don6 wrote:

and

LOJE , do not be so sensertive , no body hate you , you are a kind ,nice and cute girl .

Very Happy thanks

i know that there is aloot of people love me Allhmdule Allah

and iam proud of it

but there is people that hate me and iam proud of that too cos they

hate me becase they r weak people and i remember them about thier weakness

so its ok no problem Cool Laughing
Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:37 am View user's profile Send private message
SHUMULUSUYING
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
SHUMULUSUYING wrote:
loje wrote:
dewdrops wrote:
don6 wrote:

and

Very Happy thanks

and iam proud of it

they hate you because they care about you ,concern you .
we chinese had a saying : the deeper they hate you , the deeper they love you . you can turn hateness to loveness depeending on your "smart" mind . Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink

Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:04 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

SHUMULUSUYING wrote:
loje wrote:
SHUMULUSUYING wrote:
loje wrote:
dewdrops wrote:
don6 wrote:

and

Very Happy thanks

and iam proud of it

they hate you because they care about you ,concern you .
we chinese had a saying : the deeper they hate you , the deeper they love you . you can turn hateness to loveness depeending on your "smart" mind . Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink

yeah we have this saying also Wink

but suying i dont care about them if they love me or not its thier problem not mine Cool

i do care about the people who allready love me Wink

but in the same time i dont hate any one even if he / she hates me Cool
Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:09 am View user's profile Send private message
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Shame on you Reply with quote
You are still arguing on this topic because you are defending yourself. I do not have to provide anymore reason and facts. Whole world knows what you really are. In fact You are the courupted nation ever known. I know that you will not going to accept any of this and will continue refuse all the facts.

iam sure that what i have wrote about Your government is true and everyone accepts it except you lojee.

so there is no pint of discussion any more you have lost it long ago.
Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
pery312
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

who is this Reply with quote
ugwaraich wrote:
pery, sh..up will you...

hello , i think you should go and shit somewhere else,this is not your father website where you can stop anyone from writing truth.

no one has to agree with you Dictator Urwariach
Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:55 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2020 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer

Close x