Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!


Funny SMS Messages


Bookmark and Share
 
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Funny SMS
Funny SMS Messages
Author Message
safamalik
Pak Newbie


Joined: 03 Jun 2013
Posts: 5

Funny SMS Messages
ChiLd 2 Dentist Doctor ..!!
Kya Dard K Bgair Bhi Daant Nikalay Ja SAktay Hain?
Dentist:Nahi..!
ChiLd: Agr Main NikaL DoOn?
Doctor: NikaLo.

ChILd:He He He He…..kk Smile Smile Smile
Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
safamalik
Pak Newbie


Joined: 03 Jun 2013
Posts: 5

Reply with quote
Girl Asked: Kisi Ladke Ki Bahut Sari GirlFriends Ho To Wo Talented Kehlata Hai,
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lekin Kisi Ladki k Bhut Saray BoyFriends Ho To
Usey Chaalu Q Kaha Jata Hai…??

Boy With Golden Words: ” Qadar Uss Chaabi Ki Hoti Hai Jo Bahot Se Taalo Ko Khol Sake, Na k
Uss Taale Ki Jo Har Chaabi Se Khul
Jaye… Very Happy =D Razz
Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
safamalik
Pak Newbie


Joined: 03 Jun 2013
Posts: 5

Reply with quote
Ufff yeh paindo girlz

1 lrki apne boyfriend ko USB de kr boli:
.

.

.

.

“Idey wich menu Facebook paa dey. =D
Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
safamalik
Pak Newbie


Joined: 03 Jun 2013
Posts: 5

Reply with quote
Pappu: Sharab Peete Huey Rone Laga

.

.

Santa: KYa Hua kaminey, Ro Kyu Raha hai..

.

Pappu: Yaar Jis Ladki Ko Bhulane Ke Liye pee Raha tha,

Uska Naam Yaad Nahi Aa Raha hai… :O Razz =D
Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
safamalik
Pak Newbie


Joined: 03 Jun 2013
Posts: 5

Reply with quote
Every girl finds herself beautiful . . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After watching her pending friend requests….. :p Very Happy
Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
smshunt
Pak Newbie


Joined: 12 Jun 2013
Posts: 1

excellent Reply with quote
great post ................................... keep it up
Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
khawajahassan
Pak Newbie


Joined: 19 Jun 2013
Posts: 36
Location: Pakistan

Reply with quote
have a nice post great.
check it
Usk Didar ki Khatir Mohalay ma
Easy load ki Dukan Khol li

Faraz

Roaz ek Shaks Ata or Usky Num Par
20 Ka Load Karwa jata.

Muhabat na Chali
Dukan Chal Pari.
Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
faizanhabib
Pak Newbie


Joined: 12 Jul 2013
Posts: 27

Reply with quote
Woh aankh badi pyaari thi,
Jo humne usse mari thi,
Woh sandle badi bhari thi,
Jo usne hume mari thi,
Muft mein hi pit gaye yaar,
Hume toh aankh ki bimari thi.
Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
faizanhabib
Pak Newbie


Joined: 12 Jul 2013
Posts: 27

Reply with quote
Great Calculation: Only 20% boys have brains.
So what do the rest have?
.
.
.
.
.
They have girl friends:p
Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:48 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
faizanhabib
Pak Newbie


Joined: 12 Jul 2013
Posts: 27

Reply with quote
“ACCHI PATNI”

AUR

“BHOOT”
EK jaise hote hai……….!!

Kyonki inki baatein to sab karte Hai….,

PAR……
AAJ TAK Dekha kisi ne nahi..
Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bilal924
Pak Newbie


Joined: 09 Oct 2013
Posts: 10

Reply with quote
Woman: Doctor Sahab Mera Shoar Ghar Atay Hi
Larai Kar K Mujhe Pitna Shuru Kar Deta Ha.

Doctor: Jab Wo Ghar Aye, Tum 15 Mint Tak Tooth Past Kia KarO.

Kuch Din Baad

Doctor: Park Para?

Woman: Ab Mera Shohar Mujhe Kuch Nahi Kehta.

Doctor: Faida Dant Saaf karnay Say Nahi
Zuban Band Rakhnay Say Huva Ha Very Happy
Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:43 am View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 31 Mar 2013
Posts: 7919
Location: A world of my own

Reply with quote
safamalik wrote:
Ufff yeh paindo girlz

1 lrki apne boyfriend ko USB de kr boli:
.

.

.

.

“Idey wich menu Facebook paa dey. =D


hayey Bills .... u ki bataiN kis ney out ker deeN ???

_________________
maiN juNbish-e-aNgusht maiN mehfooz rahooN ga ........
hur chund mujhey rait pey too likh key miTa dey ...........
Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Posts: 14664

Reply with quote
MaheTamam wrote:
safamalik wrote:
Ufff yeh paindo girlz

1 lrki apne boyfriend ko USB de kr boli:
.

.

.

.

“Idey wich menu Facebook paa dey. =D


hayey Bills .... u ki bataiN kis ney out ker deeN ???


Lolz

Ok ok me sidhi Hu, but itni bhi nahi

_________________
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying
Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 31 Mar 2013
Posts: 7919
Location: A world of my own

Reply with quote
faizanhabib wrote:
Woh aankh badi pyaari thi,
Jo humne usse mari thi,
Woh sandle badi bhari thi,
Jo usne hume mari thi,
Muft mein hi pit gaye yaar,
Hume toh aankh ki bimari thi.


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
maiN juNbish-e-aNgusht maiN mehfooz rahooN ga ........
hur chund mujhey rait pey too likh key miTa dey ...........
Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
shazia333
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member


Joined: 10 Jun 2016
Posts: 58

Ramzan Special Reply with quote
RoZa DaroOo...

Allah k PiyaroOo...

Himmat Na HaroOo...

BasSs thandy Paini Dy

Chaitty MaroOo.........
Very Happy Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mahdi3655
Pak Newbie


Joined: 15 Aug 2018
Posts: 23
Location: Lahore

Reply with quote
Brave is the Man who
loves a wild woman.

Don’t think of yourself as
and ugly person.
Think of yourself as
a beautiful monkey.

National Anthem
National Flag
National Flower
National Sport
.
K bad Pesh e Khidmat Hai.
National Dua.
“Ya Allah Light Ajay”

When a Woman says “What”
It’s not because she didn’t
hear you. She’s giving you
a chance to change what you said.

The only person who can Order a Woman
2 Stop Talking
And In Reply
,
She gave Smile 2 him,
,
,
,
He Is,,,
,
,
A Photographer…Smile

Wife and Insult are Somewhat Similar,
They Always Look Good, If it is not yours.

May God increase your happiness
like prices of petrol, and decrease
sorrows like clothes of Bipasha Basu.

A boss is someone who never
gets tired, of giving u orders.

The person you are trying to reach
is out of body. Please try again later.
After I have my coffee.

your world is spinning around
If ur world is spinning around
n
ur heart is beating fast..
Do u think its love?
.
Na Munna Na
it’s called High Blood Pressure.

Do not brush after meals divided
Mother : – Do not brush after meals divided today ..
Bubly : – y mother .. ??
Mother : – is so expensive 2 eat onions ,
People should walk around 2 know.

In English Class..
“One day our country will be corruption free.”
Which tense is it?
Future Impossible Tense.

Have you done 2 of the most
Good Morning Dear.
Have you done 2 of the most important
things when U woke up today?
1- Pray, so that you may live..
2- Take a bath so that others may live too.
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
alricbasil
Pak Newbie


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 3

Reply with quote
Mahdi3655 wrote:
Brave is the Man who
loves a wild woman.

Don’t think of yourself as
and ugly person.
Think of yourself as
a beautiful monkey.

National Anthem
National Flag
National Flower
National Sport
.
K bad Pesh e Khidmat Hai.
National Dua.
“Ya Allah Light Ajay”

When a Woman says “What”
It’s not because she didn’t
hear you. She’s giving you
a chance to change what you said.

The only person who can Order a Woman
2 Stop Talking
And In Reply
,
She gave Smile 2 him,
,
,
,
He Is,,,
,
,
A Photographer…Smile

Wife and Insult are Somewhat Similar,
They Always Look Good, If it is not yours.

May God increase your happiness
like prices of petrol, and decrease
sorrows like clothes of Bipasha Basu.

A boss is someone who never
gets tired, of giving u orders.

The person you are trying to reach
is out of body. Please try again later.
After I have my coffee.

your world is spinning around
If ur world is spinning around
n
ur heart is beating fast..
Do u think its love?
.
Na Munna Na
it’s called High Blood Pressure.

Do not brush after meals divided
Mother : – Do not brush after meals divided today ..
Bubly : – y mother .. ??
Mother : – is so expensive 2 eat onions ,
People should walk around 2 know.

In English Class..
“One day our country will be corruption free.”
Which tense is it?
Future Impossible Tense.

Have you done 2 of the most
Good Morning Dear.
Have you done 2 of the most important
things when U woke up today?
1- Pray, so that you may live..
2- Take a bath so that others may live too.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Funny SMS All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer