Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Forex Trading Experience in Pakistan

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
Yahya Mehdi
Pak Newbie

I have been trading for over 5 years and recently discovered Harvest TopWorth International after reading some good reviews. My experience so far has been fantastic, Harvests service and support is outstanding and then there is their platform... Metatrader 4, the most powerful solution for most high volume forex traders like myself, I have only been using their platform for 3 months now.
Based on my experience Id recommend Harvest TopWorth International for traders, especially in Pakistan.
Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shahih Khan
Pak Newbie

Forex Trading Pakistan Harvest Reply with quote
I visited Harvest Topworth International today. Their corporate staff gave me a general introduction to (Forex) Currency and commodity (Oil, Gold Wheat etc) trading since I knew nothing about it. I'm looking forward to trade forex, but I'll visit Harvest and learn a few stuff before playing with my real hard earned cash. They did tell me I could limit my loss on the trading software, so no chance of loosing all my money.
Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
Yahya Mehdi
Pak Newbie

I have traded in the demo account for a couple of months, I started to do the REAL THING last month, it has been nothing short of fascinating.I have fared pretty well so far thanks to the accurate insight provided by Harvest's highly competent research department.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:55 am View user's profile Send private message
fxtraderpk
Pak Newbie

Online Forex Trading Education Reply with quote
I am Offering Online Forex Trading & Stock Exchange Education.
If You want to be a Successfull Trader You can Join My Course,
I will give You all the Secrets about Forex Trading.

Contact # +923472161346

Skype Id # fx.trader9
[/img]
Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am View user's profile Send private message
muhiuddin
Pak Newbie

ZULUTRADE Reply with quote
JUST FOLLOW MY SIGNALS ON ZULUTRADE. I AM THE TOP PAKISTANI ON ZULU. CHECK MY PROFILE WITH USERNAME "MUHIUDDIN DFX"

MUHIUDDIN
Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bobaira
Pak Newbie

forex app Reply with quote
hey all forex users! i see here a lot of beginners
i want to suggest that best forex game for you
forex-gamenet
now you can trade like on real without losing cash!
try it now!
Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
fahudmah
Pak Newbie

i dont have idea of forex where can i find about forex
Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ubaid Asif
Pak Newbie

exness Account Reply with quote
MAin exness main account kholna chata hun. Pr masla yea hai k Bank walay money transfer krnay se inkar kr rhe hain kyn k wo ketay hain k state bank allow ni krta. To exness main direct money deposit krne ka aur withdrawaL krne ka alternative tareeka kea hai?
Kisi ne 1 solution to btaea tha k third party jesay moneybooker( skrill) ko involve kro. koi aur acha solution hai to please share zaroor krain.
Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 am View user's profile Send private message
kashif313
Pak Newbie

Re: exness Account Reply with quote
hello asif!

dnt worry. I will tell u the way of sending money to EXNESS A/C.
Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
kashif313
Pak Newbie

Learn Before You Risk Reply with quote
Forex Trading is an exceptionally difficult career to persue without fundamental approach & mindset.

I can guide & teach Forex Trading. I have different strategies to overcome the market.

Feel free to contact . Skype: capricon920

Muhammad Kashif Butt
Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
cacho13
Pak Newbie

Re: Learn Before You Risk Reply with quote
kashif313 wrote:
Forex Trading is an exceptionally difficult career to persue without fundamental approach & mindset.

I can guide & teach Forex Trading. I have different strategies to overcome the market.

Muhammad Kashif Butt

I'm interested in business
Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
cacho13
Pak Newbie

Re: Learn Before You Risk Reply with quote
kashif313 wrote:

Muhammad Kashif Butt

I'm interested in business
Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
forexrider1
Pak Newbie

If you want to learn how to save time and money , then visit XE TRADE MONEY TRANSFERS. These articles discuss currency trading as buying and selling currency on the forex market with the intent to make money.This is my personal experience.
Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Saeed Maroof
Pak Newbie

My Trading Experience Reply with quote
I have been trading since last 7 years. In Pakistan it is really difficult to find a trust able broker. In my early years I really struggled to find one but then one of my friend referred me to Octafx. I have been trading with them since then & haven't faced any problem. Their deposit & withdrawal methods are quite handy. So to everyone who is having a problem with their broker or having some withdrawal/deposit issues , I would recommend Octafx.
For new learners try their MT4 Demo account Smile Smile
Wed May 07, 2014 9:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
analysisforptc
Pak Newbie

I also have traded in the demo account for a couple of months.but unfortunately failed.
Mon May 26, 2014 10:37 am View user's profile Send private message
FreshForex05
Pak Newbie

FreshForex — fresh view on money Reply with quote
Are you looking for the broker you can easy and comfortable work with? Your chase is over!

FreshForex is a reliable broker for your profitable trading. These are not just words — get the proof!
For 11 years we've been helping each trader to trade in Forex market
10 minutes for withdrawal of your funds in our company
102 trading instruments for getting profit including currency pairs and contracts for difference
0% commission on deposit and withdrawal
15 most popular payment methods
0,05 seconds — the promptest execution of trades
101% is our bonus for the first deposit
$0 — no minimal deposit even for ECN-account
0 pips are the swops on Sawp Free accounts for long-termed trade
$10 — you can return for losing trades
$20 from each lot — you won't find a better offer on partnership program
24/5 — our client support is at your service
We always have something to offer our clients: promotions, bonuses and contests with real prizes. Watch all the information you are interested in on our web site.
Do not doubt your choice – open an account in FreshForexcompany and these digits will start working for you.
Welcome to freshforex dot com!
Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Luis ForexMart
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Wow, that was great. I also knew one broker that can give or provide good service and good platform that is ForexMart you may visit their site just search their Broker name.
Mon May 23, 2016 1:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
Akhil Kridy
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Mai boht saalo se trading kar rah hoon I think 8/9 saal hua hain aur mera experience boht hi acha raha ha jis ki sab se bari waja ha OctaFX jese broker ka hona jis ne mujhe hamesha support keya ha. Yahan sab se ala tareen facilities aur features hain jis mai kam spread se le kar 50% tak deposit bonus shamil hain aur is k ilawa bhe kahin aur aisi hi facilities majood hain jis se banda boht hi aram se kam kar sakta ha bina koi tension liya.
Mon May 08, 2017 4:54 am View user's profile Send private message
Sultan Mirza
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Mera overall boht acha experience raha ha Forex jese business mai jis se boht achi tara gain keya ja sakta ha. Magar yahan sahi broker k hone ki boht zaroorat ha. Jitna mera acha experience raha ha itna bura bhe raha ha jis ki khas waja ha Instaforex, IronFX, Etoro au raise brokers jin logo ne sirf aur sirf muskil khari ki ha mere lia.
Tue May 16, 2017 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Akhil Kridy
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Sultan boht se logo k sath ya ho chuka ha aur is hi lia mai hamesha yahi kehta hoon k reliable broker k sath kam karna chaiya kiu k tab hi hum achi tara perform kar sakein gay. Is mai mere lia boht asan hojata ha OctaFX broker k sath kiu k jese maine kaha ya boht hi barosemand company ha aur is k ilawa har facility majood hai jis mai kam spread se le kar 50% tak deposit bonus tak majood ha jis se banda boht asani se trade kar sakta ha.
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Sultan Mirza
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Mera boht acha experience raha ha trading ka. Magar shuru mai jab maine start keya tha tab mujhe boht nuksan hua tha Instaforex jese broker ki waja se jinho ne mujhe har tarike se loota aur meri investment bhe block kardi magar is k baad main learn keya ha ya lesson se aur ap mai behtar broker k sath kam kar rah hoon.
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer