Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

~ Difference ~

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Gupshup
~ Difference ~
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

~ Difference ~
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "SOMEBODY YOU LOVE" & "SOMEBODY YOU LIKE"

In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster.

But in front of the person you like, you get happy.

In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring.

But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.

if you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush.

But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.

In front of the person you love, you can't say everything on your mind.

But in front of the person you like, you can.

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy.

But in front of the person you like, you can show your own self.

you can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love.

But you can always smile into t he eyes of the one you like.

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them.

But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.

The feeling of love starts from the eye.

But the feeling of like starts from the ear.

So if you stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears.
But

If you try to close your eyes, love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:19 am View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

When I catch u looking at me n then u smile n look away.... Ye pyar ya dosti..? Embarassed

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

MaoBilli wrote:
When I catch u looking at me n then u smile n look away.... Ye pyar ya dosti..? Embarassed

aise sawal mat karo jinka jawab HAAN ho pir kahogi pyar ho gaya Laughing Laughing lol

Wo dosti kia jis me pyar na ho r wo Pyar kia jis me dosti nahi Razz

ab batao AAP Meri kia ho ? Laughing Laughing

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:41 am View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Main tu phir bolaingaye .........................................................................

App dono shadi karlo ..........................................................

Now billo how many times you have to write bongians to change the page ??????? haha ..................
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

When I joined the forum ........................I really thought you both were the owner of this forum and married ............
UR alias were Iqbal and Mrs.Iqbal ........................

and a wise person said ------------ >>> MOI

Never fall in love with your friend the day U lose you love U lose UR friend and if You lose UR friend You lose UR love .........................

but back to Topic ..............................app dono shadi karlo ...................haha
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
When I joined the forum ........................I really thought you both were the owner of this forum and married ............

Never fall in love with your friend the day U lose you love U lose UR friend and if You lose UR friend You lose UR love .........................
but back to Topic ..............................app dono shadi karlo ...................haha

MOI bole to ? Mother of Invention ? Man of Interest ? Mao Owe I ? Embarassed

It started 10 years ago when M%# @#$@ # 4#23 5$ #% $% #$& &$%#$% ( that was my story in Pushto ) Laughing

BUT... there is something fishy complicated & awesome at the same time
We were are & will be friends but there is a lot of bestiyan in between called life love Laughing

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:32 am View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Forum ki owner bhi samjha? Embarassed

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Bin-Momin wrote:
Catchers wrote:

It started 10 years ago when M%# @#$@ # 4#23 5$ #% $% #$& &$%#$% ( that was my story in Pushto ) Laughing

We were are & will be friends but there is a lot of bestiyan in between called life love Laughing

O Yes she owes U haha.............and MOI lately acting like "Mother of Intrusion" app dono itnay coded baat kartain hain MOI ko itch ho jati hay ..........
10 years ago ?????????????? and still no out come ?? MOI advice karain ?? hahahahahahahahaha ......................Main little higher Management hain ----
I know not that but yes that too --but why would you need an advice on that --but may be you do need an advice on that but who need an advice on that ?? but may be U do ??? hahahaha
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

MaoBilli wrote:
Forum ki owner bhi samjha? Embarassed

Mr and Mrs Tu .................................?? I thought Iqbal was the owner ...and You own Iqbal so app bhi owner hogaye ..haha
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
Bin-Momin wrote:
Catchers wrote:

O Yes she owes U haha.............and MOI lately acting like "Mother of Intrusion" app dono itnay coded baat kartain hain MOI ko itch ho jati hay ..........
10 years ago ?????????????? and still no out come ?? MOI advice karain ?? hahahahahahahahaha ......................Main little higher Management hain ----
I know not that but yes that too --but why would you need an advice on that --but may be you do need an advice on that but who need an advice on that ?? but may be U do ??? hahahaha
LOL Laughing
U TOO were in guests/hidden/register user who read our comments Embarassed Oeeee Laughing
coded is liye k once i was coder/programmer & it was 14 years ago then I turned to graphics designer for 2 months Laughing lol
I think I almost worked enough on different job titles in management that I can do nothing alone Laughing still you thing I need an advice Embarassed Yes I do but why ? Bcoz I do need an advice or just bcoz why I need advice to let me know that I actually need one Embarassed

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:30 am View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
Bin-Momin wrote:
Catchers wrote:

Codet bate? Hum tto khullam khulla boltey hey Embarassed
Wese hamari weird conversations kabhi samajh jae koi tto we'd b put into a mental hospital

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Mental hospital ................aye lo ji ...how the heck you know where i Live ??
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:47 am View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
Mental hospital ................aye lo ji ...how the heck you know where i Live ??

Bcoz VR on Same page again Laughing

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Gupshup All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer