Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Delay in providing remaining connections by KESC since 2006

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Adalat
Dr Munawar
Pak Newbie

WMS Form A
[see regulations 3(3), (4)]
Case No. KHI/0002785/12

[b:5fa638fdb4]BEFORE THE WAFAQI MOHTASIB[/b:5fa638fdb4],

Karachi

1. Name & Address of the complainant Dr.Muhammad Munawar Khan

A-256 Block -07 Gulistan-e-Jauhar Karachi

2. National Identity card no.

3. Telephone Nos., if any. 021-99238173; 0300-9240816

4. Name of the Agency complained against. Karachi Electric Supply Company (KESC)

5. Main grievances requiring redressal:

a. Delay in providing remaining proper/legal connections inspite of payment of connection charges paid in
2006 against 80-20 scheme/survey no. 247 under power up gradation program.
b. As I have paid my share money to KESC in 2006 and still suffering, my case should be treated accordingly
as a part of said scheme.
c. Inspite of proper & timely payment of bills according to the load taken every month by KESC inspection
team but still received a bill with excess amount stating as arrears of Rs.21503.87. it should be wave off
accordingly.
d. Inspection teams should be bound not to visit area under absence of male persons and stop unnecessary
harassment, disconnection and take away wires of legal hock connections.
(Detailed complaint is annexed)

6. Prayer:
1. It is thereby requested to treat my case on priority basis as I am suffering harassment and mental stress
since Six years inspite of payment of bills, share money & every legal dues timely.

2. It is also requested to bound KESC to provide proper & legal connection against 80-20 scheme / survey
No. 247 at their earliest as they have already provided connections to everyone only few are left without
legal connections.Remaining Pending cases of scheme 80-20 File No 247 are: A-250, A-251, A253,A-256, A-257, A-259 on main street Conduit Line Gulistan-e-Johar Block-07.

3. Also faced load of financial losses due to sudden breakdowns & power fluctuations in terms of burnt
electric appliances.

A F F I D A V I T

7. I Dr. Muhammad Munawar Khan s/o Muhammad Ismail Khan (Late) do hereby solemnly affirm:

a. That the facts mentioned in this complaint are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

b. That no complaint on this subject has previously been lodged with the Wafaqi Mohtasib by me, or on
my behalf, in the Head Office or any of the Regional Offices

or
That a complaint No: dated has previously been lodged with the
Wafaqi Mohtasib on this subject.

c. That no suit, appeal, petition or other judicial proceeding in connection with the subject matter of
this complaint is pending in any court, tribunal or board

or

*That a suit, appeal, petition or other judicial proceeding in this connection is pending before the
Case No:

d. Omitted.

Signature/Thumb Impression of the Complainant

NOTE:
BUT STILL SUFFERING NO ACTION TAKEN BY WAFAQUI MOHTASIB AND ELECTRIC INSPECTOR Than Who Can resolve these grievances in Pakistan
that amount of excess billing is forcefully paid by me after taken verbal decision not written copy given to me after so many visits of office of electric inspector regeon-2 karachi

[b:5fa638fdb4][/b:5fa638fdb4][u:5fa638fdb4][/u:5fa638fdb4]
Sun May 26, 2013 1:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Adalat All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer