Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Cricket and this froum changed my life

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Hey everyone

salam

as you all know me I am new here and has been posting lot of stuff

I just wanted to say that this twenty20 world cup and also this forum has changed my life

you will think how

it is because I used to visit a lot of Indian forums and I used to think about Bollywood all the times but after watching cricket I didn't like cricket before so after watching this cricket I started thinking about my country my people. then I started finding a Pakistani forums and found this forum and now bollywood is out of my mind and Shoaib Malik and all Pakistani's have taken that place

so I just wanted to share this with you all guyz

hope to make some more Pakistani freinds Very Happy

luv

A true Pakistani Very Happy

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

congrats! as you have been baptised with purification now, its hard to find any patriots in UK.. welcome to the Pak and real world as bollywood is only the land of fairys and mermaids Very Happy
Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Its very nice to hear from you that what kind of positive changed you got after you joined this forum. Remember that we love Pakistan and we mush we should buy and wear Pakistani products and to be proud as a Pakistani`s.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

ugwaraich wrote:
congrats! as you have been baptised with purification now, its hard to find any patriots in UK.. welcome to the Pak and real world as bollywood is only the land of fairys and mermaids Very Happy

thanxxxxxxxxxxxx so much and I pormise you all to be a truw Pakistani and love my country and also the ppl of my country (especially Shoaib malik) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

EnCounter wrote:
Its very nice to hear from you that what kind of positive changed you got after you joined this forum. Remember that we love Pakistan and we mush we should buy and wear Pakistani products and to be proud as a Pakistani`s.

thanx man I know I love Pakistan toooooo Razz Razz Razz

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Re: Cricket and this froum changed my life Reply with quote
A very welcome change Sadi at least our efforts on this forum are coming up with flying colors. Trust me you will feel a lot more peace and happiness among your own people and culture. You will realize you are part of it and not an alien. Yehi to hai apna pn. Very true Waraich Pakistanis here are more proud to be British than being Pakistanis. When I asked few people here are they Pakistani they very reluctantly admit it and then some of them will try to add on that they have never been to Pakistan. What a shame. Its like you are reluctant to introduce your mom.
Yeah Sadi good you like Shoaib in next couple of months I am going to Sialkot so you can use me as "Kabootar" for your letter! Wink Razz

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Green Eyes wrote:
A very welcome change Sadi at least our efforts on this forum are coming up with flying colors. Trust me you will feel a lot more peace and happiness among your own people and culture. You will realize you are part of it and not an alien. Yehi to hai apna pn. Very true Waraich Pakistanis here are more proud to be British than being Pakistanis. When I asked few people here are they Pakistani they very reluctantly admit it and then some of them will try to add on that they have never been to Pakistan. What a shame. Its like you are reluctant to introduce your mom.
Yeah Sadi good you like Shoaib in next couple of months I am going to Sialkot so you can use me as "Kabootar" for your letter! Wink Razz

awwwwwwwwwwww thanxxxxxxxxxxx so much for being my KABOOTAR Very Happy

and I can understand alll what you said anyways wher edo you live in UK Very Happy

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

You are Welcome Rolling Eyes
Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:57 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

thanx again everyone Very Happy

Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Thats good Contgrate ! its very honurable for us that our forum changed ur life

we should proud to be a pakistani

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Riya wrote:
Thats good Contgrate ! its very honurable for us that our forum changed ur life

we should proud to be a pakistani

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

thanx and yaar it is my forum too now na

I am part of it too

Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer