Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Change the world ---

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Gupshup
Change the world ---
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Change the world ---
Can a SINGLE person change the world ???? not under current circumstances ----

But if each one of us each SINGLE person can do a kind act a random act of mercy and kindness -------------
and Yes the world will be change and will be a different place--

Try doing it ------------------each SINGLE ONE of YOU and I ---------------------------

kitna easy bolaye na main ??????-------------------> for Billo ****

Rabba Rabba --Allah Allah ---1899 Post hogaye MOI kay in 4 and 1/2 short years WOW -------------"I can do it" "I can do it" and reach to numbers of post by MJ-------
Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:08 am View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Thank u assaaan asaaaan likhne ke lie.
And Mubarak itne sare post ho gae ap ke Embarassed
Qatra qatra mil ke darya banta hey..... And esa hi Kuch jawab apke is topic ka hey.

Bas bolne se zada Kuch Nahi ho ga, we have to ACT

And change wohi kar sakta hey who want to. And not everybody does.

Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:41 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Everyone has to start from her/himself to deliver.Then it is possible.For that we also have the Realisation that everyone of us is the unit of this internation community.So everyone has a responsibility to deliver.

Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

MaoBilli wrote:
Thank u assaaan asaaaan likhne ke lie.
And Mubarak itne sare post ho gae ap ke Embarassed
Qatra qatra mil ke darya banta hey..... And esa hi Kuch jawab apke is topic ka hey.

Bas bolne se zada Kuch Nahi ho ga, we have to ACT

And change wohi kar sakta hey who want to. And not everybody does.

Aarye Wha --------------------

App Thoraye older hotaye --App thoraye single hotaye --App thoraye chubby slim hotaye --App thoraye black white pink orange hotaye ---App thoraye long black and gray Hair hotaye -----------------TTu main yae Pick line martaye ------------------------------

DON'T CHANGE THE WORLD ---------------BILLO IS HERE THE WORLD IS PERFECT AND COMPLETE ------------------------------

I have nothing but I am content ----------------I got treasures in Love ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I K QAZI wrote:
Everyone has to start from her/himself to deliver.Then it is possible.For that we also have the Realisation that everyone of us is the unit of this internation community.So everyone has a responsibility to deliver.

Qazi Pai -- App keeyon Jealous -----------I would say the same thing for you ----

DON'T CHANGE THE WORLD -----------QAZI PAI IS HERE THE WORLD IS PERFECT AND COMPLETE------------hahahahaha

Buss App thoraye Lady hotaye ------------------hahahaha
Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

All my Life --- I have not met a SINGLE person -----------------whom I asked " You want "PEACE or WAR " "FIGHT OR PEACE" what you want most in this world??
every SINGLE one replied "PEACE" -----

So if every SINGLE person wants Peace .........................

Why there is no PEACE in this world ??????????????????????????

Billo ?? app kuch bolo ?? you are the only one who comes and reply to my post anyway -------------------------------------

you can call it a bait to bring you out of your Ocean -------------------not calling you a Fish .....little Mermaid ................
Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

NASA been investing and spending Billions and Trillions of Dollars ---To Find Intelligent life on other planets ??
because ------------>>>>They were unable to find any Intelligent Life on this planet -----------??

No wonder there is no change in world --???
Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Ibn
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Catchers wrote:
All my Life --- I have not met a SINGLE person -----------------whom I asked " You want "PEACE or WAR " "FIGHT OR PEACE" what you want most in this world??

Billo ?? app kuch bolo ?? you are the only one who comes and reply to my post anyway -------------------------------------

you can call it a bait to bring you out of your Ocean -------------------not calling you a Fish .....little Mermaid ................
m an ordinary person, i want peace not war BUT, i get angry on small things, i dun like when someone pushes me down just to get up, i dun forgive ppl fo thier mistakes, i dun foreget thier mistakes, ilike to make fun ov others but i dun like when others make fun ov me, i want to b at th top n i dun want to share my positiin, i want to rule others n i dun wanna b ruled, i want everything i wish but i dun wanna struggle,

I cant make peace untill i change th upper pergraph, but i want peace without changing this pergraph.
Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Ibn wrote:
Catchers wrote:

m an ordinary person, i want peace not war BUT, i get angry on small things, i dun like when someone pushes me down just to get up, i dun forgive ppl fo thier mistakes, i dun foreget thier mistakes, ilike to make fun ov others but i dun like when others make fun ov me, i want to b at th top n i dun want to share my positiin, i want to rule others n i dun wanna b ruled, i want everything i wish but i dun wanna struggle,

I cant make peace untill i change th upper pergraph, but i want peace without changing this pergraph.

No one is ordinary --everyone is a hero/heroin of their life script -----------------
the answer is in your post ----everyone wants peace but why there is no PEACE---------------

to bring Peace V need to be in PEACE with ourselves--- and V R not at Peace with our own self --
V R----- angry --anxious--frustrated ---stressful ---------running like a chicken with head cut off .........................
its difficult to bring peace or have peace like that Sagi Babu .........................................................................................................................
Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:

Ye sawal USA se karna chahiye aapko. Embarassed

Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:29 am View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Ap jab pochey peace or war, to Sab bole peace? When I ask someone "what u want" Sab bole iPhone Embarassed
The day jab sachiiiii me Sabko peace chahiye Hoga then peace hi peace Hoga....
Filhal Sab I Ka soching Jab U ki Bari ae gi then peace bhi ho jae ga.

Peace na hone ki boooooht si reasons hey, but war hone ki reason Kia hey?

Greed?

Problem ek or bhi hey,,,.,,,,
iPhone iPad ke sath sath we have MIND too and they tend to not agree with Eachother Confused

Aj ke lie itna kafi? Rolling Eyes ya or Khrab Karu u Ka sawal Embarassed

Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:45 am View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Ibn wrote:
Catchers wrote:

Banda siyana ho gea hey

Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:47 am View user's profile Send private message
Ibn
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

MaoBilli wrote:
Ibn wrote:
Catchers wrote:

Banda siyana ho gea hey
umr ka taqaza hy Embarassed Embarassed
Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

I will do one act of kindness .....

I will be kind to myself today. sachii ..... for one day ..... I am not going to blame myself for the mistakes I made in life ..... not put myself under constant scrutiny ..... not make unachievable unrealistic goals for myself ..... and I will forgive myself. I will give myself the benefits of doubt that I give other. I will not be mean to myself today.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:39 am View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

ufffooooo ..... this could've been a good new topic.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:40 am View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

MaheTamam wrote:

I will be kind to myself today. sachii ..... for one day ..... I am not going to blame myself for the mistakes I made in life ..... not put myself under constant scrutiny ..... not make unachievable unrealistic goals for myself ..... and I will forgive myself. I will give myself the benefits of doubt that I give other. I will not be mean to myself today.

That is the best act of kindness --no doubt ----------but i thought you were like that 365 days 24/7-----
anyway you are absolutely right about the act of kindness --don't have to be like MOI of those "Zalimoons" the Zulm i was referring too--
there are those "Zalimoons" who do bad to others and there are those Like MOI who do "zulm" on their own self----------
both are called "Zalimoon"s but in different context -----------------
Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

MaoBilli wrote:
Catchers wrote:

Ye sawal USA se karna chahiye aapko. Embarassed

Na this sawal I have to ask Muslims ---bcz they were the upholders of PEACE --------they were given the Flag to lead --the Constitution the QURAN
and plz do not misconstrued that I DON'T Mean by Violence or aggression or by wars etc etc --but like the name say ISLAM===PEACE a model of excellence
I know you are very intelligent and you understand what I am trying to express -----------------but if not eat some almonds with walnuts ------

Jawab Jinka Nahi --wo Sawal hotaye hain ------------Jagjit singh bolaye main nahi ----------
Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

MaheTamam wrote:
ufffooooo ..... this could've been a good new topic.

ufffoooooooooooooooooooo ---baba even your return to forum is the executive VIP TOPIC of 2017..........................
Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mehwish Batool
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Allah per yaqeen, Allah sai ishq, Quran sai muhabbat, Qurani Taleemat pr amal aur Aswais-hasna per amal krnai sai yaqeenan aik insan dunia ko bdal skta hai , Kuk iss ishq main itni taqat hai jo insan sai kuch bhi krwa skti hai, Ya allah mujhai sacchi momina bna aur hadayat denai wali bna, aur apna ishq ata kr ameen.
Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Mehwish Batool wrote:
Allah per yaqeen, Allah sai ishq, Quran sai muhabbat, Qurani Taleemat pr amal aur Aswais-hasna per amal krnai sai yaqeenan aik insan dunia ko bdal skta hai , Kuk iss ishq main itni taqat hai jo insan sai kuch bhi krwa skti hai, Ya allah mujhai sacchi momina bna aur hadayat denai wali bna, aur apna ishq ata kr ameen.

Jazakallahu Khair
Perfect answer har sawal ke liye.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Mehwish Batool wrote:

Good one!!!

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Imama Nadeem
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Mehwish Batool wrote:

Mashallah bht achi thinking hai Smile
Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:02 am View user's profile Send private message
MaheTamam
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
MaheTamam wrote:

That is the best act of kindness --no doubt ----------but i thought you were like that 365 days 24/7-----
anyway you are absolutely right about the act of kindness --don't have to be like MOI of those "Zalimoons" the Zulm i was referring too--
there are those "Zalimoons" who do bad to others and there are those Like MOI who do "zulm" on their own self----------
both are called "Zalimoon"s but in different context -----------------

arey nahiN ..... maiN apni sub sey baRi critic hoon .... with no tolerance for mistakes and I keep disappointing myself ..... aur phir jo DaanT paRti hai mujhey apney aap sey ..... uff na poochaiN ......

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Therefore the that 2Sel Cgnition is the Best"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
shehzadmirza
Pak Newbie

pehly start apny app sy hoga .. us ky bad duniya change hogi
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:14 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Gupshup All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer