Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Careem vs Uber - Which is the cheapest?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
hamzaazam
Pak Newbie

Stats collected from techmashpk
The market price for Careem and Uber both are competitive, however Uber stills holds an edge over Careem as it 10% to 20% lower than Careem.
Currently, Uber offers three services to commuters: Auto, Go and UberX.

UberAuto, otherwise known as Rickshaws or tuk-tuks, are very cheap with a base fare of PKR 45. While waiting, UberAuto charges PKR 1 per minute and while traveling a rate of PKR 4 is charged per KM. The minimum fare of UberAuto is PKR50. In case, you cancel the ride for any reason you have to pay the minimum fare i.e PKR50.

UberGo, the minimum fare is PKR 120. The base fare is PKR80 and additional charge of PKR 6 per Kilometer. While waiting, UberGo charges PKR 3 per minute. If for any reason you cancel the ride, you will incur the minimum fare of PKR 120.

UberX, otherwise known as the premium ride or the business class, charges a base fare of PKR 110(PKR 30 more than UberGo) and additional charge of PKR 9 per kilometer. It charges PKR 3 per minute of waiting. The minimum fare is PKR 150 and likewise, if you cancel the ride for whatever the reason, you incur the minimum fare of PKR 150.

Careem offers CareemGO, GO+, Business, and Tezz.

At CareemGO, the minimum fare is PKR 100. The base fare is PKR 75 and the moving rate per kilometer is PKR 9.33(PKR 3.33 higher than Uber). The waiting rate per hour is PKR 233 while Uber charges PKR 3 per minute. If you cancel the ride for whatever the reason,
you incur the minimum fare of PKR 100.

At CareemGO+, the minimum fare is PKR 150. The base fare is PKR 110 and the moving rate per kilometer is PKR 12.00. The waiting rate per hour is PKR 275 per hour. If you cancel the ride for whatever the reason, you incur the minimum fare of PKR 150.

At Careem Business, the minimum fare is PKR 250. The base fare is PKR 160 and the moving rate per kilometer is PKR 23.00. The waiting rate per hour is PKR 370 per hour. If you cancel the ride for whatever the reason, you incur the minimum fare of PKR 250.

At Careem tezz, the minimum fare is PKR 70. The base fare is PKR 65 and the moving rate per kilometer is PKR 8.80. The waiting rate per hour is PKR 220 per hour. If you cancel the ride for whatever the reason, you incur the minimum fare of PKR 70.
Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:50 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pathankp
Pak Newbie

I don't know which one is cheapest but Careem is way better than Uber.
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Torbat Khan
Pak Newbie

Careem vs uber Reply with quote
Careem is Beneficial for driver who earn handsome amount through it and provide perfect ride Where Uber is Beneficial for Customer but both have work with same strategies.
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Torbat Khan
Pak Newbie

both have there pro and cons but in my opinion careem is better because more people are leaning towards careem
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
pak14
Pak Newbie

who cares which is better ... we need a car to ride lol
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
Fiza Awan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Careem is the cheapest and best service in Pakistan.
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:24 am View user's profile Send private message
rcimotorsislamabad
Pak Newbie

Careem or Uber Reply with quote
Both are good for locally but if we want to go outstation we need to hire rent a car service.
Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rcirentacar
Pak Newbie

Careem is best but expensive and Uber is cheap
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
usmanaliu
Pak Newbie

I think the prices of both are almost equal. Careem charge sometimes more as compared to UBER and I think it also depends on the Areas as well.
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Careem -- 6 letters word and starts with "C"
Uber --- 4 letters word ...and starts with "U"

and "C" say Cheap

and "C" say Class over

and "C" say Ciao
Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
Careem -- 6 letters word and starts with "C"
Uber --- 4 letters word ...and starts with "U"

and "C" say Cheap

and "C" say Class over

and "C" say Ciao

Wow, sachi me wow, AP, is type ka jawab dey sakte hey mene kabhi nahi Socha tha.

Wah!! Mubarak Ho, forum ne apko bhi hum Jessa bana lia hey.

Last edited by MaoBilli on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

And "U" se underrated Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I don't know anything about Careem ------but I think it is a Local business entity in Pakistan -
Uber on the other hand is much more international ..........................

I would in this case would enhance and promote the local business regardless of comparing the prices ---
but would pay attention to services ....
and If there is a system established by Careem to file suggestion how to improve.. i would communicate with my suggestions
for improvements of any sort ..................................................So ppl would prefer Careem over Uber .............

Y say JU.............For U say To Understand------------------------------------
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
I don't know anything about Careem ------but I think it is a Local business entity in Pakistan -
Uber on the other hand is much more international ..........................

I would in this case would enhance and promote the local business regardless of comparing the prices ---
but would pay attention to services ....
and If there is a system established by Careem to file suggestion how to improve.. i would communicate with my suggestions
for improvements of any sort ..................................................So ppl would prefer Careem over Uber .............

Y say JU.............For U say To Understand------------------------------------

Dekha, ye hota hey Na catcher kind of reply.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

C for Catchers

hmmm......

Care'Em is so far best service in Pakistan.

warna chinchi to har gali me he Laughing

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

double posting...

Edit mode...

Short Message Services (not acceptable) #FP

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 am View user's profile Send private message
NK36
Pak Newbie

Careem is cheaper and has more options for the user to choose from. You can pretty much decide how much you want to pay and then choose the car accordingly. Uber is a little more upscale.
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:56 am View user's profile Send private message
naveedali
Pak Newbie

Hi everyone,

i suggest Uber as i am going to lease car from bank. I will join uber because people are preferring Uber. I was looking for car insurance now a days and i found a website named as mawazna. they are giving comparison of insurance products. This website really help me to find plan as per my choice. i suggest to use this platform to save money and time. To buy, please visit: mawazna dot com
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer