Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Canada Immigration Types
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
Canada Immigration Types
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Canada Immigration Types
Skilled Workers
IT professionals
Canada business immigration
Working Holiday Program
Canada Study Permits
Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:08 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Canada offers a diverse international student community. To study in Canada or any other foreign country is an adventure and a challenge, and you should give careful consideration to where you wish to study in Canada to ensure it is a positive experience.
Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:09 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hari
Pak Newbie

Plan to migrate to Canada? Reply with quote
Canada welcomes 200000 every year.

It is difficult for an average person to understand and fill the Canadian Immigration application form. You could spend thousands in lawyer fees, but no guarantees. Even Canadian immigration officials would say that approaching a lawyer is but necessarily helpful. So, how do you find the silver line?

Thanks
Hari.
Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:37 am View user's profile Send private message
DreamzZ
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

NIce information....

Ƭɛαм Ƥιƨн Ƥσƨн!!! Embarassed Laughing Embarassed
Ƥɛαcɛ Ѳʋт ʏσ
!!!!

Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
faiza_h12
Pak Newbie

just simply search Canadian Immigration it will take u to the correct site and its not hard to apply on it as well...
Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:12 am View user's profile Send private message
kamranonline
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

its not that complicated guys... there procedure is soo simple and easy..

i recently moved here to Canada with ma family. We did all by our self. Just download the forms from cic.gc.ca, if u understand the english. it should be no problem. Don't spend money on these lawyers. They do nothing more than just filling the form and reading out the letters to you. Just make sure to provide written evidence of all the stuff you submit. and be true and legal. There is no problem, but yeah it takes a loong time for immigration. I myself waited for 6 years..
Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:14 am View user's profile Send private message
ahsun
Pak Newbie

No matte what anybody says, don't go through a lawyer when filing for canadian immigration..
It seems alot when you're going through all the paperwork, but speaking from personal experince, it is sooooo straightforward,
if you go through a lawyer, you'll be wasting money,if you need any explanations just read candian immigration guide..
Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:39 am View user's profile Send private message
kakhan
Pak Newbie

SKILLED WORKERS Reply with quote
There is a good demand of highly skilled trades, such as machinist, milwright and maintainace engineers.
Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
mystery-girl

yes there is no need to go to the lawyers its a waste of trime as well as money...download the form...and then submitt it in the embassy...
they just ask for common stuff....but make sure u r honest..its a long procedure but thts the best way...they do it on point system they give u points on ur education...ur job and everything...u have to get above 50 and u qualify for the visa but still u have to wait...and its better to get more marks its like higher points u get...they will prefer u....

if anyone else need help wid any kind of immgration regarding to canada...i can help u ...
i would be more than happy to help Smile

Anni!!
Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:21 am View user's profile Send private message
onlinetv
Pak Newbie

I have recently immigrated to canada in skilled worker class. If anyone needs any info regarding the process you can contact me.
Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:38 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
babaho
Pak Newbie

Re: Plan to migrate to Canada? Reply with quote
hari wrote:
Canada welcomes 200000 every year.

It is difficult for an average person to understand and fill the Canadian Immigration application form. You could spend thousands in lawyer fees, but no guarantees. Even Canadian immigration officials would say that approaching a lawyer is but necessarily helpful. So, how do you find the silver line?

Thanks
Hari.

BUT STILL THERE ARE LESS THAN 100 MILLION PEOPLE.
Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
badar.habib
Pak Newbie

Question
Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
asif995
Pak Newbie

I see all the enthusiasm for immigrating to canada including in myself but i wonder if what we hear about after migration problems do matter or not? I heard that the society as portrayed is absorbant but in real are biased and they never let the immigrants in their job market easily besides about the cost of living and taxes. How far this stands true. Can anyone please guide?
Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
sols
Pak Newbie

Thanks Reply with quote
thanks for the information... cheers[/i]
Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
pergy
Pak Newbie

Canada immigration Reply with quote
Thre are so many organizations to halp the new immigrants to Canada. Lots of job searching web sites are also available,but remember you could do administrative assisstant,customer service assisstant, clerical or security job in Canada. Do not expect to continue your professional job,because most of the professions are regulated in Canada. In [url]www.immigratedoctorcanada.com [/url], we have provided all the info for the doctors as well as for all other professionals . All importnt web links are provided. Most of the info are free. The other important point is that 80% of the jobs in canada are derived by NETWORKING, so learn about net working from our web site.

Pergy :lol:
Wed May 14, 2008 8:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
jungleee
Pak Newbie

Questions Reply with quote
Seems like there are a lot of people interested in immigration to canada, can anyone give any feedback as to how life is there for those who have already immigrated, whats the Job scence, and lifestyle, is it easy to get well paying jobs if you are qualified and do u save or spend it all.
Thu May 15, 2008 8:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
ibm987
Pak Newbie

Re: Questions Reply with quote
Life: Excellent, except a bit expensive compared to the US.
Job: Depends, some people find soon, probably within 2 months of arrival, some cannot find even after two years and do the labor work.
Lifestyle: Like any westerner country, probably even better.
Save or spend it all: With labor job saving is little; with better job saving is lot.
Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
shahidsafdar
Pak Newbie

Canada Immigration Reply with quote
If you looking to settle overseas, either go to Australia or Canada to get setlled.Euorpe is not the best choice for settlement, good luck guys
Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
talhasays
Pak Newbie

hmm Reply with quote
it's nice
Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
markatia1978
Pak Newbie

Visa Types Reply with quote
Is there any visa type for highly skilled proffessionals?
Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
fshabbir
Pak Newbie

Query Reply with quote
hmm no body here to anser ok !
Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
ibm987
Pak Newbie

Re: Visa Types Reply with quote
markatia1978 wrote:
Is there any visa type for highly skilled proffessionals?

Yes, work visa(faster visa), immigrant visa(takes longer), and even family class visa(also immigrant visa).
But you have to check the labor market and find the job first, and once you get the job offer then you are most certainly on your way to Canada.
Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
awayra
Pak Newbie

Re: Visa Types Reply with quote
Hi bro

i got your reference from forum pakistan (canadain immigration). I just wanted to get some help from you. well i m living in lodon at the moment and my status is student and planing to migrate to canada on skilled immigration programme.

i used cic calculator and earned 72 points that is quite enough ya..

now the problem is my graduation which i done from pakistan from CBA college who is not affiliated by HEC and still not recognized by HEC but in process of approval with HEC recognition. and ive got my MBA from london. so just want to know at any point do they ask for attested accademic credentials?? i mean can they ask ok youve done your BBA from pakikstan and its not in the list of approved HEC education provider so we cant process ur application or stuff like that?

i mean what can i do in this situation? hope you understand wht i mean??

i need ur help bro..

thanks in advance for your suggestion.

abdul rahman
Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
navitonic
Pak Newbie

Canada Immagration New policy Reply with quote
Canadian Govt. Made new policy the person who is applying after the March 2008 his immagration process will be very fast. he will come under fast Track immagration method and if he will meet the all requiremenst under the related criteria he will get immagration clrearance with in one year. for more detail look at ...
Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
want2help
Pak Newbie

Hi all,

Nice discussion.
For further information about Canadian Immigration and Settlement tips,

.. Canadian Immigration and Settlement [/url]

Good luck to all.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2020 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer

Close x