Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!


Can it be Sweeter then this. . .?


Bookmark and Share
 
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
Can it be Sweeter then this. . .?
Author Message
Anne
5 Star Member
5 Star Member


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 3288
Location: Pakistan

Can it be Sweeter then this. . .?




Hijab and Islamic Way Never Takes your Beauty Away. . .

Instead... you Look more Beautifull with NOOR on your Face . . .


_________________
Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
b3auTy_pR!nc3sS
Pak Newbie


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 13

Reply with quote
AaAawWwW ThAt iS SOoOOooOo CutEee !! Smile Wink
Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
shakeelmscw
Shayari Moderator
Shayari Moderator


Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 5392
Location: United Arab Emirates

Reply with quote
Perfectooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

_________________
*(`'.(`'.**.').')*
`.Shakeel Ahmed ..`
*(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

(((**A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes**))
Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anne
5 Star Member
5 Star Member


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 3288
Location: Pakistan

Reply with quote
shakeelmscw wrote:
Perfectooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Thanks Shakeel...

It just simply touched my heart !!!

_________________
Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 31768
Location: K2

Reply with quote
OMG Shocked

how Sweet looks.

gona crazy to hug Sweeeeeeeeeeeti Embarassed

_________________
.
.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
iqbal wrote:
OMG Shocked

how Sweet looks.

gona crazy to hug Sweeeeeeeeeeeti Embarassed





bro... same impression here for her
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 31768
Location: K2

Reply with quote
Riya wrote:
iqbal wrote:
OMG Shocked

how Sweet looks.
gona crazy to hug Sweeeeeeeeeeeti Embarassed


bro... same impression here for her


daiko Riya is pe jagRa hosakta he.... plz plz

don't come in my way Twisted Evil

_________________
.
.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
iqbal wrote:
Riya wrote:
iqbal wrote:
OMG Shocked

how Sweet looks.
gona crazy to hug Sweeeeeeeeeeeti Embarassed


bro... same impression here for her


daiko Riya is pe jagRa hosakta he.... plz plz

don't come in my way Twisted Evil



no no i m not enterfaring in ur way !!! i m on my own way which is looks like urs Wink but not ur Wink Cool
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 31768
Location: K2

Reply with quote
Riya wrote:
iqbal wrote:
Riya wrote:
bro... same impression here for her


daiko Riya is pe jagRa hosakta he.... plz plz
don't come in my way Twisted Evil


no no i m not enterfaring in ur way !!! i m on my own way which is looks like urs Wink but not ur Wink Cool


aray kuch bhi ho bas mere ko HUG karne ka hi he, baad mein aapki baari he line me kaRi hojao Wink

_________________
.
.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
iqbal wrote:
Riya wrote:
iqbal wrote:
Riya wrote:
bro... same impression here for her


daiko Riya is pe jagRa hosakta he.... plz plz
don't come in my way Twisted Evil


no no i m not enterfaring in ur way !!! i m on my own way which is looks like urs Wink but not ur Wink Cool


aray kuch bhi ho bas mere ko HUG karne ka hi he, baad mein aapki baari he line me kaRi hojao Wink



chalien aisay kar lete hain aap pehlay hug kar lo kiu ke aap to baray ho na aur baray bhai ka haq pahlay hota hai
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 31768
Location: K2

Reply with quote
iqbal wrote:
Riya wrote:
iqbal wrote:
no no i m not enterfaring in ur way !!! i m on my own way which is looks like urs Wink but not ur Wink Cool


aray kuch bhi ho bas mere ko HUG karne ka hi he, baad mein aapki baari he line me kaRi hojao Wink


chalien aisay kar lete hain aap pehlay hug kar lo kiu ke aap to baray ho na aur baray bhai ka haq pahlay hota hai


Abay A.............. Shocked Aunti....

hello hahaaaa Twisted Evil ok ok pihle aap apni marzi karlo, mein intizaar karsakta hon..... intizaar ka phal meTha hota he... Smile

_________________
.
.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
[quote="iqbal"]
Riya wrote:
iqbal wrote:
Riya wrote:
iqbal wrote:
no no i m not enterfaring in ur way !!! i m on my own way which is looks like urs Wink but not ur Wink Cool


aray kuch bhi ho bas mere ko HUG karne ka hi he, baad mein aapki baari he line me kaRi hojao Wink


chalien aisay kar lete hain aap pehlay hug kar lo kiu ke aap to baray ho na aur baray bhai ka haq pahlay hota hai


Abay A.............. Shocked Aunti....

hello hahaaaa Twisted Evil ok ok pihle aap apni marzi karlo, mein intizaar karsakta hon..... intizaar ka phal meTha hota he... Smile




Aunty !!! aurghhh


Sharam karo bro.. choti sister ko aunty kehtay ho aap Wink
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 1730
Location: UAE

Reply with quote
nice anne!

is it your childhood

_________________
"O son of Adam if you have collected anything in excess of your actual need you will act only as its trustee for someone else to use it.""(Imam Ali(a.s))"
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 31768
Location: K2

Reply with quote
askari.z55 wrote:
nice anne!

is it your childhood


touba karo touba.... Anne aor itne aaraam se CHUP baiThna.... Twisted Evil

_________________
.
.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 1730
Location: UAE

Reply with quote
Rightly said bro!

Anne! bolna pasand kerti hai. chahey kuch bhi bolay!

Is ka target bolna hai....or bas....khabi khabi koyi aqal ki baat bhi nikal he aati hai,,, lekin wo "aount ke mon me zerra" hi hota hai

_________________
"O son of Adam if you have collected anything in excess of your actual need you will act only as its trustee for someone else to use it.""(Imam Ali(a.s))"
Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 31768
Location: K2

Reply with quote
askari.z55 wrote:
Rightly said bro!

Anne! bolna pasand kerti hai. chahey kuch bhi bolay!

Is ka target bolna hai....or bas....khabi khabi koyi aqal ki baat bhi nikal he aati hai,,, lekin wo "aount ke mon me zerra" hi hota hai


aray baab re baab Shocked ....

Askaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaari bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaGooo Shocked

kisne kaha tha itna kuch kihne ko... gaya kaam se tu Askari... chal koyi nahi kal meri chuTi he teeesre pe aaajaoonga Twisted Evil

_________________
.
.

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer