Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Can anyone tell me how to clean this please!?!

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Fashion
MrsBhalu
Pak Newbie

Its a sharara (traditional Pakistani wedding outfit),
I can't wash it because it has a lot of beading on it and they would fall out and ruin it. Heres two pictures of it ~

If anyone could please tell me how to clean it that would be great.
Its just a bit dusty from being packed up for many years
Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:41 am View user's profile Send private message
aajkal
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

fashion Reply with quote
very nice
Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:04 am View user's profile Send private message
Alex9090
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

@ aajkal You're an idiot. Did you even read the question she was asking or you're a 2 years old who can only see pictures but can't read?!

@MrsBhalu Take it to Dry cleaners..find a good one though. They do a nice job..just make sure that they understand what you want them to do. I would tell you to do it at home with cleaner like Dryel but you're better off taking it to a pro.
Good luck.

16907"God Matthew, Are you crazy about me or just...crazy?"
Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 am View user's profile Send private message
bethliu
Pak Newbie

Alex9090 wrote:
@ aajkal You're an idiot. Did you even read the question she was asking or you're a 2 years old who can only see pictures but can't read?!

@MrsBhalu Take it to Dry cleaners..find a good one though. They do a nice job..just make sure that they understand what you want them to do. I would tell you to do it at home with cleaner like Dryel but you're better off taking it to a pro.
Good luck.

hello, nice to meet you. often see you on the bbs, can we be friend? my MSN bethjuan@hotmail.com , may i have your MSN? i am waiting for reply. many thanks
Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Fashion All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer