Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Best Pakistani Leader

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths
Best Pakistani Leader

Best Pakistani Leader
Pervaiz Musharaf
26%
 26%  [ 62 ]
Benazir Bhutto
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Nawaz Sharif
16%
 16%  [ 38 ]
Imran Khan
45%
 45%  [ 107 ]
Muslim Leaque Q - Chaudhry Bradran
0%
 0%  [ 2 ]
MMA - Qazi Hussain
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 235

zhahid
Pak Newbie

Nawaz Sharif's greed got in the way AND he put Pakistan's economy in the toilet.
When he was in power the country was in ruins...
Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:49 am View user's profile Send private message
mtbutt
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

let see imran
Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
s0ul_mate1@yahoo.com
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Imran ....Imran aawe hey aawe...
but i think the powers who doesn't want Pakistan to be successful country,,
they don't let him,r any body sincere come in power.... Crying or Very sad

Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cmeinmontreal
Pak Newbie

Imran Khan
Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
clark786
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

[size=18]rohit_bangalore<<<<<<< agar tum apna mun band he rakho to acha hoga Pakistan ko india say alag karnay kay leya hum nay buhat qurbaneyan de hain or aaj tak day rahay hain... hum mar to saktay ahin magar india kay sath nai ja saktay !!
[/size]

Or haan Imran Khan hai na Very Happy

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD
Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
fhdsok
Pak Newbie

nawaz sharif is good

no one is best or even better
Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
jumakhan abdulkhaliq
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Laughing PEHLE AAP LOG AAPNE DIL PHER HATH RAKH KAR QASAM KHAO .,KE JISS KO VOTE KE ZARYE KAMYAB KARO GAY USI

KO QABOOL KARO GEY.!!!!!!!!!!AAP LOG VOTE DEY KAR BHI MOKAR JATEY HO, PHER AWAM KA RUPIYA BARBAD KAR KEY

KHAZANA KYON BAR BAR ELICTION KARA KEY KHALI KARWATEY HO.

(YE KISSI AIK SE PIYAR KI BAT NAHEEN KE RAAT KO NIKAH KYASUB AH TLAQ DYA,)YE POREY MELAT KI BAT HAI.SUCHO

TO JALDY MAT KARO ( SHADI HOGAY TO MOHABAT BHI HO JAEY GI,)SABAR SE KAM LO,ALLAH PE BHAROSA RAKHO WOHI S

SAB JANTA HAI. Smile

MAKE EVERY DAY FRESH AND NEW,GO IN SEARCH OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE.!!
Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:39 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
atifasq
Pak Newbie

imran khan is the best leader
Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
p_gal
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

None of the above
Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
djdesi
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Re: Better option than military dictatorship Reply with quote
rohit_bangalore wrote:

we can form indian union comprising india and pakistan.india and pakistan can be merged like UK and ireland.India is a soft state and people of pakistan can live freely under govt of india.

How dare you... HOW DARE YOU...????

No regards,

DJ
Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:46 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Attn.Rohit Bangalore.We don,t allow foreigners to interfair in our internal matters,specially an Indian.This is entirely our own business & mind your own.Yesterday here in Germany I was watching a doccumentarrry about the two extreams of life in India,presented by the German Tv actress.She was cursing the lavishly shown fictious,utopian & fantasy life in the Bollywood film industry whereas the majority of the Indian Masses are living under the powerty line & in very in human situation.We are facing problems & discussing it on this forum doesn,t mean that we undo the greater cause of creating our own country based on our own idealogy.We are far better off than those living in India.Tell some one else the fairytales about your country,we do know about it.In this worst political & economic crises iin Pakistan,we are still having better living standards in Pakistan & that we are owner of our own.We are too proud of a nation (On Masses level), we know how to exist & survive.We don,t even thinking of joining the most advance country of the world whereas you are offering us India,what an irony of the fate.Next time be carefull in your views"A proud person or a nation can tollerate every thing accept mercy".
Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
mohib07
World News Moderator
World News Moderator

inayat khan qazi wrote:
Attn.Rohit Bangalore.We don,t allow foreigners to interfair in our internal matters,specially an Indian.This is entirely our own business & mind your own.Yesterday here in Germany I was watching a doccumentarrry about the two extreams of life in India,presented by the German Tv actress.She was cursing the lavishly shown fictious,utopian & fantasy life in the Bollywood film industry whereas the majority of the Indian Masses are living under the powerty line & in very in human situation.We are facing problems & discussing it on this forum doesn,t mean that we undo the greater cause of creating our own country based on our own idealogy.We are far better off than those living in India.Tell some one else the fairytales about your country,we do know about it.In this worst political & economic crises iin Pakistan,we are still having better living standards in Pakistan & that we are owner of our own.We are too proud of a nation (On Masses level), we know how to exist & survive.We don,t even thinking of joining the most advance country of the world whereas you are offering us India,what an irony of the fate.Next time be carefull in your views"A proud person or a nation can tollerate every thing accept mercy".

We fought to seek Independance from You Guys, and you are talking about merging. You claim to have the best democracy in the World, but the world knows that how much difficult and questionable is for a muslim to live in India. you talk about freedom, ask Hindus living in Pakistan, they will tell you what is freedom. We never burnt houses of ppl becuause they are Hindu, we do not kick them off from offices because they are hindu. But it is very Common in India.

We never propagated to de stabilize India, but India prime concern is to de stabilize Pakistan.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
amber ali
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

1 n only pervaiz mushraf
Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
sunshine9430
Pak Newbie

Nawaz Sharif,is the only true leader in pakistan.
Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
naeem_ao
Pak Newbie

Response to ROHIT mail Reply with quote
Dear Readers

After reading the article by Mr Rohit, I was forced to write something to clear his concept. Its a universal fact that human nature can not be changed and human nature also depends on the regional disribution of this world. Likewise human nature of hindu can not be changed through out his life. In other words HINDU is like MEETHI CHURI. They on their face value will try to be so sweet and the other hand would be on your neck. This has been proven number of time through our elders. His baseless suggestions in anyway can not be accepted due to the reason mentioned above. Moreover, to clear his thoughts, the standard of living for a normal person in Pakistan is far more better then the muslims in India (so called sechular state). Let me quote an example; few months back I cam accross a family in Karachi whose wife came from India after her mariage. As per her statement after analysing the state here; that muslims in india are being treated as animals, not even second grade or fifth grade citizen. Hindus as a whole always try to curb muslims in school and in industry for further advancement. It may please be noted here that the language which I am using here is quite decent, what they have mentioned is beyond writing standards. 95% muslims in India are below lower middle calss, they dont even have money to meet their daily respectable needs, THE MAIN REASON BEHIND THIS IS; THAT MUSLIMS ARE BEING NEGLECTED AND FORCED TO STAY BACK. This information has recently been disclosed during a servay conducted by their own NGO assisted by western surveyer organization, who recently was analysing the reasons why muslims are being forced into terrorism. Above all the atrocities in Kashmir are clear indication of their warmthnes. Merging India with Pakistan; OVER OUR DEAD BODY. These SHATIR LOG should now forget about merging. Its a universal truth that MEETHA AGAR BALTI MAIN MILAO TO MITHAS PANI MAIN ZAM HO JATI HAY. How can rich in resources Pakistan can merge and above all it is beyond expectaion, we have our weaknesses but it does not mean that as a nation we r weak. If anybody like Rohit hindu has CHEECHARAY IN KHAWAB, he better should go and wash his face first.

Comming to second part of this forum i.e about the future leader. There is no second thought, I believe IMRAN KHAN should be tested, above all we are still trying our khottay sikay twice. Moreover, he still has a love for the country. The question is what qualities should a leader have to run this country. I consider sincerity and determination and IMRAN KHAN has both of them. Nevertheless, he has proven himself on number of occasions which our present leaders did not.

Inayat Sahib, I am really happy to read your comments.

MAY ALLAH KEEP PAKISTAN INTACT TILL ABAD. PAKISTAN ZINDA AND PAINDA BAAD
Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:57 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

lets hope foe the best
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
WASIM106
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

NO ONE Reply with quote
THERE IS NO ONE

***WASIM BONANZA***
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

amber ali wrote:
1 n only pervaiz mushraf

Correct............................ Wink
Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

when the night get dark, its the sign of the DAWN,,, lets hope for the best,,,INSHALLAH
Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:06 am View user's profile Send private message
amber ali
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

pervaiz musharaf
Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:12 am View user's profile Send private message
Aatish
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

amber ali wrote:
pervaiz musharaf

yes 100% rightuu...
Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:44 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paksubha_456
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I will have to go for Musharraf and then Imran Khan. I have put Musharraf above imran khan because "actions speak louder than words", i dont know how good or bad imran khan will be ONCE he is elected (he is after all a politician Smile )
Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:08 am View user's profile Send private message
DesiAnamUSA
Pak Newbie

They are all best leaders onl problem is they all lack leadership quality.
Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
The Brain 13
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

nawaz is the best , in his era pakistan wasn't a servant of like in musharaf's and zardari's era
and i think that imran khan is good too
Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
paksubha_456
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Quote:
nawaz is the best , in his era pakistan wasn't a servant of like in musharaf's and zardari's era
and i think that imran khan is good too

Pakistan wasnt a servant? Is this a joke? Pakistan was happily recieving money from USA, IMF, OPEC, European countries, ODA & OOF bilateral agreements and World Bank under Nawaz because of the mere Rs.308 billion revenue generation, 65% of which was being utilized for debt servicing. Between 1999 to 2001 musharraf/shaukat aziz boosted the economy to Rs.395 billion, with foreign reserves increasing to become $3.25bn from $1bn. Had Musaharraf's gov not refactored the economical policies pak would have become more enslaved to usa economically speaking. The reforment was such that Pak was no longer in need of USA's assitance financially by the end of it, as the Former Governor State Bank Of Pakistan pointed out.

Btw, if nawaz was in power after 911, what would he have done? would he REALLY have said no to USA?

I like Imran too, i think he has a good heart, but i am not sure if he is competent. Being a celebrity is different from running a country, im afraid. I mean, what r his economical policies? What bills does he want to pass? What is his policies (realistic ones which USA might accept) wrt terrorism? What would he do about FATA? But he is still much better than nawaz, zardari and the rest of those feudals
Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:36 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer