Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Best Pakistani Leader

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths
Best Pakistani Leader

Best Pakistani Leader
Pervaiz Musharaf
26%
 26%  [ 62 ]
Benazir Bhutto
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Nawaz Sharif
16%
 16%  [ 38 ]
Imran Khan
45%
 45%  [ 107 ]
Muslim Leaque Q - Chaudhry Bradran
0%
 0%  [ 2 ]
MMA - Qazi Hussain
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 235

zaphar
Pak Newbie

vote Reply with quote
imran khan
Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
imranfcci
Pak Newbie

best leader Reply with quote
[size=24]the best leader is pervaze mussaraf in world.
unfortunately he was born in south asia and was the leader pakistani simple people.?
Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
mani321
Pak Newbie

Thers no better choice than Imran khan cuz we have beeen trying all other ppl for last 20 years and c whr we stand now
Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
mk753
Pak Newbie

undoubtedly Imran. He has the passion, courage, leadership, principles, honesty and above all the real pain for Pakistan. I have heard him and met him, and with my experience and knowledge of other politicians, I can tell with 100% confidence that he is the man we can trust and rely on as a savior of the country. I wish he could be the next ruler of the country and believe me you would see the progress in the country.
Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:30 am View user's profile Send private message
Aejaz Ahmed Mirajkar
Pak Newbie

Best pakistani leader Reply with quote
No one insight
Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 am View user's profile Send private message
omair_aq
Pak Newbie

Be realistic and Confident in Decision Making Reply with quote
I should say..... NONE OF THEM SHOULD BE ELECTED. ALL OF THEM DECEIVED MORE THAN ANYTHING. IN CASE YOU ALL FORGETTING... THIS IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY... THIS COUNTRY IS BASED ON ISLAM.... TELL ME!!! WHERE IS
Quote:
SHARI YA LAWS
???

PERVEZ MUSHARRAF DID SOMETHING GOOD FOR PAKISTAN, BUT AT THE SAME TIME..... HE FORGOT THE OTHER HALF OF PAKISTAN!!! NO COUNTRY WILL DEVELOP UNTIL EVERYONE HAS ITS EQUAL AND REASONABLE RITES.

NOW THE RICH PEOPLE GETTING RICH... AND POOR PEOPLE!!! WHAT ABOUT THEM???

I SHOULD SAY, VOTES SHOULD BE GIVING TO SOMEONE WHO IS "HONEST"!!!!! AND THIS COMES ONLY FROM PRACTICING OUR ONLY RELIGION.
MY ADVICE TO PAKISTAN. ELECT SOMEONE WHO IS PROPER RELIGIOUS. THIS IS THE ONLY KEY TO SUCCESS...

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS... I AM NOT A GOOD MUSLIM... BUT I AM TRYING TO BE ONE.... PLEASE TRY TO GUIDE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO THE RITE PATH ACCORDING TO OUR LAST AND ONLY BOOK, IF YOU NEED A BETTER FUTURE.
YOU ALL HOLD THE KEY TO SUCCESS.... BUT NOW IT DEPENDS, HOW YOU USE IT.
Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:53 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
hwasti
Voting Booth Moderator
Voting Booth Moderator

I wish Nawaz Sharif And Imran khan be at one side and they both fight for Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif should never help Zaradari.

if Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan could be one, Pakistan will become the best country.
Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
mmuneeb194
Pak Newbie

I voted for Imran Khan because of his stance and principle!!
He is the only hope for Pakistan
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
fiaz512
Pak Newbie

Asif Ali zardari is the best leader of Pakistan, Imran Khan is a fool, i dont understand that in a democracy why dont you believe on a person having maximum votes
Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

You must be as corrupt like him to support him without any national realisation.Read about him & educate yourself about his corrupt achievements.The best Pakistani leader has not yet come or atleast been given a chance.You are so irrational & naive that the undergraduate witout any credentials & laurels the most corrupt person Zardari is the best but the most educated,loyal,decorated & patriotic Imran Khan is fool?May Allah give you realisation & "Hiddayat" in this Holly Month of Ramadan.
Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
mmaziz
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

AGREED WITH trulyinsane.
General Pervaiz Musharraf

As Leader need experience and skills of handling and controlling peoples and making decisions, I think only Musharraf have all these things.
Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
s0ul_mate1@yahoo.com
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

php_web wrote:
I voted Imran Khan!

why. He is best person to hold the nation, he had done impossible things in past as criketer, and as politician speaking out against biggest Mob of pakistan and this General ... Now Pakistan is needed a person how can do impossible things.

for me making Pakistan peaceful and free of army politics looks Impossible task.

BHAI JAN,
i appreciate that u vote 4 imran khan,i follow u,lakin gustakhi muaf,par ap ki shakal sharif to pervez musharaf se milti he,oar ap supporter ho Imran khan ke,,,
hein ji??
baat palle nahi pari..
acha chalo,mitti pao.. Razz

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
s0ul_mate1@yahoo.com
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

i have objection.. Reply with quote
fiaz512 wrote:
Asif Ali zardari is the best leader of Pakistan, Imran Khan is a fool, i dont understand that in a democracy why dont you believe on a person having maximum votes

[color=indigo][size=18]Till Benazir Bhutto,my family was people s party supporter,after her,we just can't carry it on,cz Asif ali zardari,haven't prove yet, that he has been changed,,as allu know,his past..
& at every forum Imran khan has proved,that he is a geniouse,cool minded,
skilled leader,he is the only 1,who leave musharaf @ his glory.he denied Iltaf bhai's gundagerdi,
he stands against ch,bros.he is the only man now,talking abt zardari corruption,
I've no any relationship,R any kind of ulterior motives,with this guy,but sory to say that,i think u must
have some thing wid mr,10%..thats why u supporting him..let him prove 1st....
regards..
[/size][/color]
Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Quaid-e-Azam
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
s0ul_mate1@yahoo.com
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

apki progress ap ko mubarak ho.. Reply with quote
rohit_bangalore wrote:
As riya says no-one in pakistan is worth to represent or lead them.So i have one option.

we can form indian union comprising india and pakistan.india and pakistan can be merged like UK and ireland.India is a soft state and people of pakistan can live freely under govt of india.Pakistan politicians can choose any party they want to like BJP,COngress ,Communist and socielist(CPI/CPM ) or even their own party will work out.(Bjp is a kind of hindu party but it still has some muslim leaders).SO politcians from pakistan can be given option 2 join any of them or they can continue with their own party.Aftre the merge ,

1)Demography:combined population of india and pakistan will be about 1.27 billion(1.11+.16)
2)Economy of both country will combining will be about 1.15 trillion $(1+.15)
3)india and pakistan has about 22 and 25 % of people under poverty line comprising 25 crore india+4 crore pakistan there by totalling about 29 crore.The poor people will gain access to cheap crops.AS we see sometimes pakistan has more yield and india has less.sometimes pakistan exports and smetimes pakistan import.so with combined demography poor will get maximum benefits.India union will nt have to import any food items from any country.we ll be self sufficent .
4)India has big natural resource and manufacturing industries.Tata,Birla,MIttal,L&T,Reliance will be able to invest more in pakistan which has lower wage and similar mineral resources in west pakistan
5)India and pak combined GDP can progress at rate of 9%.India is leading in software but operating cost is increasing.Then indian companies like TCS,Infosys ,wipro,satyam,CTS,Mindtree,HCL,Techmahindra and there are about 200 out of which 6 have reveues more than 1$ billion and 20 have btween (100 $milion-1$billion) can open their software parks in pakistan and that will provide equal opportunity to pakistanis engineers
6)India is just starting in chip manufacturing (Fabrication is going to start from 2008).india and Pakistan imports all chips from china,taiwan and korea.But now in last 5 years india does designing chips in bangalore/chennaai/hyderabad from the wafers which are built in Fab units in china/taiwan/korea and almost all companies like motorala,Nokia,Soni,ericsson,samsung,videocon,LG,Intel has manufatcuring (design)unit here.But chips are not made in india and its is yet to start from next year.Once india and pakistan will be 1 country.pakistan and india will not have 2 buy from china and other countries.AS india now is far behind china in manufactring .so once pakistan is with us we can easily export to Gulf,central asia and europe and cut the chinese share in world trade.
And as wage labour will become costly in india most of the production will shift to pakistan ..so pakistan will be able to get good Internal FDI from india.
7)India is eyeing big share of shipping industry with investment of about 10 bill$ in shipping industry in lst 3-4 years and about 4-5 ship yards are going to start the construction by 2008.Pakistan once becomes state of india will also get a lot of revenue from indian union.
8)India is secular.Almost all parties are secular and i feel pakistan muslims will be able to live very freely.After india and pakistan merge.we will have musims population of 31 crore and 80 crore hindus.India govt is known for its secular nature in the world.With pakistan politicians in india union,EVery region will have its own mandate and they will be able to influence the govt.Tourism industry in pakistan will gain a lot.AS now pakistan gets very less tourists.Even indians are fond of touring in country.ANd with pakistan and india combined we will be able to visit from Nagaland in india to Balochochistan in pakistan.
9)India and pak market combined will be biggest in the world.ANd pakistan will become base for american companies as now its not as developed as india.so it will be cheaper to start a plant in pakistan.Pakistan cheap labour can be utilised in manufacturing sector.ALso global MNC like IBM and intel has a investment of 5-6 billion $ in india.IBM has about 15 software parks in Tier1,Tier2,Tier3 cities.so they will be more ready to move to pakistan city than work in india with higher operating cost.
10)India is spending 500 bill$ in infrastruture .so pakistan wll be able to supply with cement and other basic materials and that will boost pakistan industry.
11)indian company like Reliance and ONGC will be ready 2 set up petrochemical plants in pakistan as it's near to Central asia.They can connnect central asia to pakistan /india and india union wil be able to acquire the energy at cheaper price.Pakistanis public sector will be made part of INdia union PSU(public sector undertaking)Indian public sector are now giving lot of profits unlike 90's.COmpanies like SBI,NTPC are grwing fast.with some 25-30 Pakistanis public sector companies union will be able to grow faster and pakistan companies will learn to remove the bottleneck,modernize and grow as fast as their indian partners.Indian railway for eg has a profit of 5 bill $..so we will be able to make our public sector companies more competitive.
12)Once india and pakistan will become one .I think there will be no-one raising the kashmir issue and kashmir will prosper and it will be able to get crores of tourist and become switzerland.People of kashmir will gain maximum benefit from india and pakistan union.Ofcourse india union comprising (india and pakistan will not like kashmir to be separate state from union) as it will give revenue of 5-6 bill $ from tourism alone.
13)Defense expenditure will be minimized.After union india and pakistan will be a global power in defence.We can then reduce our troops and bring down the count of soldiers to a reasonable level.India which is going to launch ICBM already thinks beyond pakistan as india has global ambitions.Pak and india forces will form the most advanced armed forces in the world...ANd most important dictators like musharraf will never come up again.No country will dare to challenge the might of india union
14)India and pakistan will have a lot of space power in civilian space market and we will be able to tap the big wrold space market..
15)india union will open world class educational institutes like IIT and IIM and AIIMS In pakistan and india,pakistan will lead the world in all kinds of research like SOftware ,Biotech,Nanotech,Hardware and aerospace.AT present india is further going to add some 7 more IIT(indian inst of tech) , 8-12 IIM(indian inst of mangment) and 5 AIIMS(All indian institute of med sciences) and some 100's university by 2012.
16)Last and most important reason for our union is that we are of same origin.We speak and live similarly and we have similar culture.ALthough china is helping pak with some defence equipment but their aim is to export cheap things to pakistan and earn a lot of revenue.China although has no world class private sector cmpany.The only thing it did was to set up good infrastructure to attract all AMerican and japanese/korean companies 2 attract and invest and export from there.CHina real product made by them are Toys which are so cheap and unhealthy.CHina flushes all cheap products to pakistan and is destroying pak economy.Why china has not opened any single manufacturing plant in pakistan even if pakisatani's feel its biggest ally.???CHina recently is developing Gwadar port.Its just for their own oil security.China is worls famous for selfishness.They devalue their currency down (knowlingly) and flush world with chinese products(its like american company making products in china and exporting it bak 2 USA) and we indians and pakistanis are letting our currency appreciate and its hitting our exports.chinese are really hurting pakistanis industry.
17)India and pakistan share tradition of last 3000 yrs and it will be really good for the country to unite and live together as one unit with people from all religions living peacefully .

Conclusion: I feel bollywood is playing a good role and if such situation like emergency and dictatorship persists in pakistan then people of pakistan should be certainly happy to live under india union...

[size=24]hi there,
the "AKHAND BHARAT" u r talking abt,our forfather tried b4,
they used to live in AKHAND BHARAT,then they realised ,that
they couldn't live 2gthr,cz of the policies that time,
we get freedem afetr huge sacrifices ,& now u ask us to
give up???
no..never inshaAllah......
better u ask yr gov to solve KAshmir problem 1st,
[/size]
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
kinguhde

no doubt Imran khan.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
s0ul_mate1@yahoo.com
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Jarri wrote:
For wisal

Hello !! who is this again .Well whoever you are ; I m sorry but you have copied and pasted what Rohit had said earlier.
I am strongly against the merger and it pinches my and hundreds of thousands of other true Pakistanis' vision.

LOVE PAKISTAN!!

Jarri

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
ISLAM & PAKISTAN K LIYE MERE KHOUN KA AKHRI
KATRA TAK HAZIR HE,
NO METTER ,how broken our country is,,how corrupt our system is,,how many faults
we do have in there, but we still preffer to die 4 it,raher then yr "soft state 'so called Evil or Very Mad

Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
edwardian3
Pak Newbie

i think now a days only and only imran khan is the only one leader in pakistan which should be tested as a prime minister becoz all politicians gone through this process and all in vain but this time we should not waste this golden chance and should only vote to imran khan and his parties member thanx
Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sohail.Shah
Pak Newbie

I think nawaz sharif is better of the lot . He has taken a principled stand . Imran Khan is too firebrand and look , he left the elections . That's a wrong decision . don't want to comment about the rest of the people on the list .
Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
scorpionprix
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Ex PM Benazir Bhutto Reply with quote
Although she is no more amoung us but as a sense of politician she was capable to handle this.
Politics has no sentiments.it contains diplomacy.You can not run your own home and family if you always try to obstinate in.
Stubborn personnels are not eligible in the leading role of pak politics specially in pak.
And the person who are not from pakistan they should not quote their comments over our country.
They have their own nation they can try there.
Right now we have no leader,we have just players but no captain.All the players are playing their own tricks.
But the nation is suffering from every kind of problems.
We need to change ourselves 1st if we want to have a such civilized governance.then we should expect others to reform us.
wish u best of luck
[/b]
Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
scorpionprix
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Ex PM Benazir Bhutto Reply with quote
Although she is no more amoung us but as a sense of politician she was capable to handle this.
Politics has no sentiments.it contains diplomacy.You can not run your own home and family if you always try to obstinate in.
Stubborn personnels are not eligible in the leading role of pak politics specially in pak.
And the person who are not from pakistan they should not quote their comments over our country.
They have their own nation they can try there.
Right now we have no leader,we have just players but no captain.All the players are playing their own tricks.
But the nation is suffering from every kind of problems.
We need to change ourselves 1st if we want to have a such civilized governance.then we should expect others to reform us.
wish u best of luck
[/b]
Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:10 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
ahmet2910
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

ıt ıs indeed interesting that musharaf has succeeded in gaining the second position with 26 percent votes
ofcourse with due apologies and respect to all those who voted against him
Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:12 am View user's profile Send private message
shigatse
Pak Newbie

Sharif Brothers are the right leaders for pakistan.
Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:39 am View user's profile Send private message
fairy552
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

no doubt Imran khan can be the best leader, he just needs one chance
Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:31 am View user's profile Send private message
zhahid
Pak Newbie

Pervaiz musaraf was the best leader......no one in the world really knew Pakistan existed until he came into power and saved the country.
He improved Pakistan's economy and that says it all.
Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer