Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Best Pakistani Leader

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths
Best Pakistani Leader

Best Pakistani Leader
Pervaiz Musharaf
26%
 26%  [ 62 ]
Benazir Bhutto
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Nawaz Sharif
16%
 16%  [ 38 ]
Imran Khan
45%
 45%  [ 107 ]
Muslim Leaque Q - Chaudhry Bradran
0%
 0%  [ 2 ]
MMA - Qazi Hussain
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 235

drzeetg
Pak Newbie

Nawaz Sharif is the best available option.
Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
murad
Pak Newbie

imran for sure
Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
aliafzal
Pak Newbie

great Reply with quote
great
Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:01 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
amr979
Pak Newbie

Where is Quaid=e=Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah in the list. These are not leaders they are selfish people.
Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

IMRAN KHAN ONLY

Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:44 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
apnaag
Pak Newbie

Hmm... THat wierd my name is not up there :p
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:23 am View user's profile Send private message
sindhidoctor
Pak Newbie

I support imran khan Reply with quote
IMRAN KHAN is truly leader of pakistan
Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:45 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
nasir ahmed
Pak Newbie

president musharraf is a real leader of pakistan striving hard to make pakistan a liberal progressive and true democratic country.he is trying to ease tension with india through bilateral talks.Loose confedration with india is also acceptable but all this is possible only if there isa political stability in the country.that is why musharraf is necssary
Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
lundqamar
Pak Newbie

Leadership Reply with quote
I believe that every democratic government is much much better than Dictatorship. Currently, its not the time to discuss which leader is good or bad. It is the time to unite and close the doors for dictators - for ever, especially for Pak Army.
Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:11 am View user's profile Send private message
Jarri
Pak Newbie

THE TIME IS YOURS , EXPRESS YOURSELF , LOVE PAKISTAN

Well I think the other way around.I would like to pick Rohit's comments as he typed en essay about PARTITION POLITICS and making Riya's view as the base for that and as far as Riya is concerned she seems to be more interested in designing her signature rather than commenting on the topic and I feel very sorry for that.

Riya has just got no idea what and where was she passing on her comments.As she voted that no one is worth leading Pakistan.If no one is worth leading the country, as she thinks, then what good is she giving back to her country when she cannot even argue on a forum where others are giving ideas that Pakistan should merge back.

Now I come to Rohit's views.Well I think he has worked out a lot on this issue and has posted his say considering it as a gift for the people living on the land we call Pakistan.

Well, I have got no problems with India and her progress in some areas but I do strongly condemn the idea proposed by my friend that eventually leads us back to a situation we satrted the struggle and fight from.Rohit says that India is a soft state which itself is a debate.Everyone knows what is happening and what has happened with the minorities living over there especially the Muslim part of the community and after the disclosure of the investigations and the final results about "GUJRAT BLOODSHED" all of my remaining questions have now been answered.

My friend Rohit has even named the parties which he thinks that after merge can be looked at.In my opinion BJP and Congress have left such examples in the past that these parties will again match to the parties back here in Pakistan if not lower in reputation.

Certainly, I dont have much time as my friend rohit had but still I dont want to waste this oppurtunity to reply back a few of the issues that he has addressed.

Demography has got nothing to do with the leadership and neither with the merger as I think that Pakistan is controlling the population better than India as birth rate in India is more than we have in Pakistan.
I have some contacts back there in India from which I can very well sense that we have similar living standard if not better than India.

Now I come to defence drum and I am of the view that we are loaded enough to combat terrorism and any foreign invasion and it is not at all an issue that could be compromised.I agree that both countries can save a hell of revenue if they romantically merge together but it is not the solution that we are looking for.We just have got no idea that what other problems could raise their heads once these two countries unite including the issue of different religious interfaces which will be most disastrous than any other issue and furthermore in these days when we are losing every moment the spirit of fraternity, brotherhood and tolerance it would simply be "OUT OF CONTROL" to rule on the land.

China, the true and ever-lasting ally, has been and will continue to be the best friend of Pakistan and opinions like the one we have had in rohit's essay about her being selfish doesnot affect the spirit of trust the two countries enjoy.

I had not seen one other post which this wonderful friend of mine posted some days later about AMERICAN CLOUD on the region, which has showered rains and has even fueled some storms on the piece of land we call India as well.I simply can pass my best wishes to him so that he sustains his level of tolerance in a "SECULAR STATE".

Now I come to American interests in the region.I think that Pakistan is not the only state that has to mould her will,India as well is pretty much under the influence.
One last thing about the comment he made that Pakistanis should be thankful to India for considering us their old brothers.Well as far as we Pakistanis are concerned we don't require to be thankful to any country beacuse we are sovereign state and we have fought hard for our country and will continue to do so.
I must appreciate Rohit for taking interest into our conutry's politics and the solution but would not again waste the oppurtunity to say that we back here have enough minds to ponder on the probelms and their solutions.

We must think before we fly a single word from our mouth because its it who is represnting us in the bigger picture.We need to be more responsible and problem-solving.

DEDICATED TO ALL THE PAKISTANIS AROUND THE GLOBE

Jarri

Last edited by Jarri on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:12 am View user's profile Send private message
Jarri
Pak Newbie

IMRAN KHAN has the qualities of changing the things around.
We all must back him up.He is a true leader

I know there will be some difficulties in combating with the old politicians but I see fire of faith in his eyes. COME ON! Support him, support Pakistan.
LOVE PAKISTAN
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:27 am View user's profile Send private message
flowersarelovely
Pak Newbie

none Reply with quote
none[/quote]
Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:26 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
asmaasma
Pak Newbie

Imran Khan Reply with quote
Imran Khan. The only one in the parliament who has a proven social work recored apart from his cricketing feats. He makes a lot sense, made his fortune and fame before entering politics unlike all others, seems honest, passionate and brave enough to take on anyone.

Who ever said this is true

And Rohit_Bangalore for u:
Rolling Eyes

Qaid-e-Azam was no fool .... He gave us freedom.... We fought for freedom back in 194 0's and will fight again if need comes God forbid.. but what U said is both absurd and OUT OF THE QUESTION. Period.

Evil or Very Mad
Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
wisal
Pak Newbie

we can form indian union comprising india and pakistan.india and pakistan can be merged like UK and ireland.India is a soft state and people of pakistan can live freely under govt of india.Pakistan politicians can choose any party they want to like BJP,COngress ,Communist and socielist(CPI/CPM ) or even their own party will work out.(Bjp is a kind of hindu party but it still has some muslim leaders).SO politcians from pakistan can be given option 2 join any of them or they can continue with their own party.Aftre the merge ,

1)Demography:combined population of india and pakistan will be about 1.27 billion(1.11+.16)
2)Economy of both country will combining will be about 1.15 trillion $(1+.15)
3)india and pakistan has about 22 and 25 % of people under poverty line comprising 25 crore india+4 crore pakistan there by totalling about 29 crore.The poor people will gain access to cheap crops.AS we see sometimes pakistan has more yield and india has less.sometimes pakistan exports and smetimes pakistan import.so with combined demography poor will get maximum benefits.India union will nt have to import any food items from any country.we ll be self sufficent .
4)India has big natural resource and manufacturing industries.Tata,Birla,MIttal,L&T,Reliance will be able to invest more in pakistan which has lower wage and similar mineral resources in west pakistan
5)India and pak combined GDP can progress at rate of 9%.India is leading in software but operating cost is increasing.Then indian companies like TCS,Infosys ,wipro,satyam,CTS,Mindtree,HCL,Techmahindra and there are about 200 out of which 6 have reveues more than 1$ billion and 20 have btween (100 $milion-1$billion) can open their software parks in pakistan and that will provide equal opportunity to pakistanis engineers
6)India is just starting in chip manufacturing (Fabrication is going to start from 2008).india and Pakistan imports all chips from china,taiwan and korea.But now in last 5 years india does designing chips in bangalore/chennaai/hyderabad from the wafers which are built in Fab units in china/taiwan/korea and almost all companies like motorala,Nokia,Soni,ericsson,samsung,videocon,LG,Intel has manufatcuring (design)unit here.But chips are not made in india and its is yet to start from next year.Once india and pakistan will be 1 country.pakistan and india will not have 2 buy from china and other countries.AS india now is far behind china in manufactring .so once pakistan is with us we can easily export to Gulf,central asia and europe and cut the chinese share in world trade.
And as wage labour will become costly in india most of the production will shift to pakistan ..so pakistan will be able to get good Internal FDI from india.
7)India is eyeing big share of shipping industry with investment of about 10 bill$ in shipping industry in lst 3-4 years and about 4-5 ship yards are going to start the construction by 2008.Pakistan once becomes state of india will also get a lot of revenue from indian union.
8)India is secular.Almost all parties are secular and i feel pakistan muslims will be able to live very freely.After india and pakistan merge.we will have musims population of 31 crore and 80 crore hindus.India govt is known for its secular nature in the world.With pakistan politicians in india union,EVery region will have its own mandate and they will be able to influence the govt.Tourism industry in pakistan will gain a lot.AS now pakistan gets very less tourists.Even indians are fond of touring in country.ANd with pakistan and india combined we will be able to visit from Nagaland in india to Balochochistan in pakistan.
9)India and pak market combined will be biggest in the world.ANd pakistan will become base for american companies as now its not as developed as india.so it will be cheaper to start a plant in pakistan.Pakistan cheap labour can be utilised in manufacturing sector.ALso global MNC like IBM and intel has a investment of 5-6 billion $ in india.IBM has about 15 software parks in Tier1,Tier2,Tier3 cities.so they will be more ready to move to pakistan city than work in india with higher operating cost.
10)India is spending 500 bill$ in infrastruture .so pakistan wll be able to supply with cement and other basic materials and that will boost pakistan industry.
11)indian company like Reliance and ONGC will be ready 2 set up petrochemical plants in pakistan as it's near to Central asia.They can connnect central asia to pakistan /india and india union wil be able to acquire the energy at cheaper price.Pakistanis public sector will be made part of INdia union PSU(public sector undertaking)Indian public sector are now giving lot of profits unlike 90's.COmpanies like SBI,NTPC are grwing fast.with some 25-30 Pakistanis public sector companies union will be able to grow faster and pakistan companies will learn to remove the bottleneck,modernize and grow as fast as their indian partners.Indian railway for eg has a profit of 5 bill $..so we will be able to make our public sector companies more competitive.
12)Once india and pakistan will become one .I think there will be no-one raising the kashmir issue and kashmir will prosper and it will be able to get crores of tourist and become switzerland.People of kashmir will gain maximum benefit from india and pakistan union.Ofcourse india union comprising (india and pakistan will not like kashmir to be separate state from union) as it will give revenue of 5-6 bill $ from tourism alone.
13)Defense expenditure will be minimized.After union india and pakistan will be a global power in defence.We can then reduce our troops and bring down the count of soldiers to a reasonable level.India which is going to launch ICBM already thinks beyond pakistan as india has global ambitions.Pak and india forces will form the most advanced armed forces in the world...ANd most important dictators like musharraf will never come up again.No country will dare to challenge the might of india union
14)India and pakistan will have a lot of space power in civilian space market and we will be able to tap the big wrold space market..
15)india union will open world class educational institutes like IIT and IIM and AIIMS In pakistan and india,pakistan will lead the world in all kinds of research like SOftware ,Biotech,Nanotech,Hardware and aerospace.AT present india is further going to add some 7 more IIT(indian inst of tech) , 8-12 IIM(indian inst of mangment) and 5 AIIMS(All indian institute of med sciences) and some 100's university by 2012.
16)Last and most important reason for our union is that we are of same origin.We speak and live similarly and we have similar culture.ALthough china is helping pak with some defence equipment but their aim is to export cheap things to pakistan and earn a lot of revenue.China although has no world class private sector cmpany.The only thing it did was to set up good infrastructure to attract all AMerican and japanese/korean companies 2 attract and invest and export from there.CHina real product made by them are Toys which are so cheap and unhealthy.CHina flushes all cheap products to pakistan and is destroying pak economy.Why china has not opened any single manufacturing plant in pakistan even if pakisatani's feel its biggest ally.???CHina recently is developing Gwadar port.Its just for their own oil security.China is worls famous for selfishness.They devalue their currency down (knowlingly) and flush world with chinese products(its like american company making products in china and exporting it bak 2 USA) and we indians and pakistanis are letting our currency appreciate and its hitting our exports.chinese are really hurting pakistanis industry.
17)India and pakistan share tradition of last 3000 yrs and it will be really good for the country to unite and live together as one unit with people from all religions living peacefully .

Conclusion: I feel bollywood is playing a good role and if such situation like emergency and dictatorship persists in pakistan then people of pakistan should be certainly happy to live under india union
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jarri
Pak Newbie

For wisal

Hello !! who is this again .Well whoever you are ; I m sorry but you have copied and pasted what Rohit had said earlier.
I am strongly against the merger and it pinches my and hundreds of thousands of other true Pakistanis' vision.

LOVE PAKISTAN!!

Jarri

Last edited by Jarri on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:00 am View user's profile Send private message
astarpk
Pak Newbie

our Star Reply with quote
East or West Imran Khan is the Best.
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:02 am View user's profile Send private message
djjibrana
Pak Newbie

imran Reply with quote
imran khan
Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:20 am View user's profile Send private message
fp100100
Pak Newbie

Imran khan is the most corrupt person in the world !!! haven't you seen him marry that queen for money! now he wants to loot Pakistan! I hope he rots in jail!!

PRESIDENT PERVEZ MUSHARRAF ZINDABAD!!
Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:41 am View user's profile Send private message
FAHIMKHANJADOON
Pak Newbie

BEST Leader for PAKISTAN Reply with quote
Qazi Hussain Ahmed is the best
Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
khan494
Pak Newbie

imran is best because of his selfless statements, he has vision, sincerity, clearity and courage. i see him as the future popular national leader.
Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
RAKhan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Following is in today's paper.
Quote:

US envoy should threaten to cut Pakistan aid: Bhutto
Updated at 1925 PST
LONDON: The United States should threaten to cut aid to Pakistan to press it to restore democracy, opposition leader Benazir Bhutto said Friday before a meeting between a US envoy and President Pervez Musharraf

AND PEOPLE THINK THAT MS. BHUTTO SHOULD BE THE PRIME MINISTER????????????????????????????

Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:22 am View user's profile Send private message
Wahab Ahmed
Pak Newbie

I will also vote for Imran Khan. A Man of Principles.
Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:48 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Wahab Ahmed
Pak Newbie

Rohit_Bangalore for u:

We can manage our country well. Don't poke your nose in our personal affairs.
We still believe on two nation theory. We still remeber what happend in Gujrat few years ago.
Our forfathers had given their blood for its freedom and we are ready to serve it by any means.
Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:56 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
theanswer
Pak Newbie

better leader Reply with quote
i think that imran khan is better he speaks kind of nice
Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:18 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Torontonian
Pak Newbie

Re: Best Pakistani Leader Reply with quote
ali wrote:
As you can see the current situation. What do you think will be best for Pakistan. Who can be the best leader and why you support him/her?

Please try to give some logic behind your vote, so other person can convince?

This is a bad luck of our country that we never have had a good leader.The only way we could progress and become a strong Muslim country is to ask Allah to help us and bring complete Islamic life style.Once we have Deen in our lifes Allah will forgive our sins and we will be able to have a good leader.
Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:28 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer