Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Beijing Olympic opening ceremony live

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Hockey, Snooker, Billiard, Table Tennis, Badminton and other sports
Ayesha
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

You can watch here Beijing Olympic 2008 opening ceremoney live here. I hope everybody would love to watch this opening ceremony.

These are 2 channels. If your internet speed is slow, you need to stop 1 and only watch 1 at a time.

[Link has been removed as Opening Ceremoney has finished, hope you enjoyed. I will later put more links for Olymic games live.]

The time slot of the Opening Ceremony.

Before the formal launch of the Opening Ceremony, we will have performances before the Opening Ceremony which will last 1 hour and 15 minutes, that is from 5:45 p.m. to 7 p.m., there are 28 performances with strong national and local characteristics.

At around 7 p.m., we will conduct an audience orientation. Afterwards, at 7:56 p.m., the countdown will start. At 8 p.m., the Opening Ceremony will be formally started. The Opening Ceremony will not end until 11:30 p.m.

Secondly, something about the main flow of the opening ceremony. The first part is before the performance including welcoming ceremony, the display of Olympic Rings, the entry of the national flag, raising of the national flag and the playing of the national anthem. This part is about 14 minutes.

The second part is the performing arts part. We name it the beautiful Olympics. And it is composed of 2 parts. First, splendid civilization; second, magnificent times.

All timings are as per chines time. I think as per Pakistani time, it will start at 4:45 PM in the evening. Dont miss it.

Comments please? Smile
Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:16 am View user's profile Send private message
Alex9090
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Thank You. I can confirm channels are working.
Certainly looks pretty lavish ceremony.

16907"God Matthew, Are you crazy about me or just...crazy?"
Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
suzuran1511
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

hi i kie bijing olempic
Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
suzuran1511
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

oplypic 2008 Surprised
Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Hockey, Snooker, Billiard, Table Tennis, Badminton and other sports All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer