Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Asifs adventures in Pakistan

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes
Asifk88
Pak Newbie

Alright this thread is exclusively for me to write some of the amazing stories ive been trough in my travels in pakistan, please anyone who is easily offended should navigate away from this thread Wink cuz i am a free spirit

alright when i go to pakistan i like to have my share of fun that some people dont view as acceptable lets just keep it there Wink

so one day when me, my cousin and this crazy ex commando soldier named haider, went to procure some '' fun stuff '' from some remote village

as we enter the village, my cousin spots a suspiscious looking man, he notes that he might be a tout for the police

then we enter the village and the home of the seller of fun stuff, everything is going fine so far, and my cousin tells me and Haider to go outside and wait

as we are waiting i get into a conversation with haider about the natural honey bee houses all around, and i tell him i really appreciate the natural and unprocessed quality of it, as we are talking about this my cousin returns and we all jump on the motorbike

as we are exiting the village my cousins asks me if i think we should take a de-tour trough the jungle, i tell him nahh its alright, but as we drive a little further, we are confronted with a full police van driving towards us

we turn the bike and race off, and ask the first person were the jungle route is

all of this is happening while we are being chased by the police and i know what these fellas do to people who are caught redhanded

so my mind went totally into survival mode, and we enter the jungle

we are driving, and they are a bit behind us because its easier to manevour a bike than it is for their van, but they get closer and closer, then we come to a fork in the road and my cousin and i randomly agree on the same route

lucky for us, because we got away because this route had an impassable area for the van, and the other was a dead end

we drive a little bit further into the jungle untill we were sure that we had escaped

then the strangest thing happens, we come across this dera/outhouse for a farm with some young fella who is taking some honey off a tree and offers me a bowl of it

i was astounded because i was just talking about how much i loved it, and now im being served honey while celebrating out escape Very Happy

thats it for today, stay with me for more stories haha i got alot of crazy ones Twisted Evil
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stories & Quotes All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer