Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

AMERICAN AID! End of Threaten OR New American Policey

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
MOST WANTED
Pak Newbie

I am writing this to inform responsible person that first of all a lot of thanks to our media therefore managed to schedule for Hillary Clinton Executive Interview. But I am not satisfied and I think mostly viewers unsatisfied this interview. Because Hillary Clinton said all about question is one sentence mostly used before given answer the both state are hard time and after some word according to sawat and end of the answer enclosed American aids. When she asked that once time nine eleven in America in past, but repeat 9 11 daily bases here so she did not give hopeful answer, and then asked again clearly about previous Droan attack so she was deny this question. And when she asked Necular Technology Research on behalf certification on responsible organization so she did not hopeful answer and she said again to say American aid.
Most important point she did raise end of the executive interview, and she said clearly, Al-Qaida, and other terrorists party in Pakistan located sawat and South Waziristan. Whenever Rheman Malik already said to his speech on media that we said to America, “Al-Qaida did not in Pakistan and you stop Doran attack in Pakistan”. But Hillary Clinton did not like any wording in Doran attack in 3 days.
NOTE: I am only 28 years old and belong to Pakistan as a citizen on Pakistan. I am writing here feedback you according to history and my views, I am sure that my statement very hopeful if any person point out my statement so please contact me by email. My email address is hrdmemeory@yahoo.com. I must be reply and try to convey this person.
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer