Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Alert Police in the world vs Pakistani Police

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Police
finlandia
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 am View user's profile Send private message
finlandia
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

[url][/url]
Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 am View user's profile Send private message
kanji98
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

finlandia wrote:
[url][/url]

Nice thinking , i wonder when our police will like thiss : (
Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
shaubong
Pak Newbie

ok good job
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
yaad001
Pak Newbie

hi Reply with quote
good police
Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
qahirrajwani
Pak Newbie

true
Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
wholovesme
Pak Newbie

haha
lol
Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

yeah our Pak Army is better but Police is just bereft of proper funding and equpment.
Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:09 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

And when some equipment is given to them that is what they do with it...Our special purpose police wheeling .

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:10 am View user's profile Send private message
Tariq Arain
Pak Newbie

good job done
Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Os Qom Ki Halat Kabhi Nahi Badalti Jis Mai self criticisms Bohat Ho.

I have not liked this video because it is a shit comparison. While the European police are shown alert on duty, some idiot has taken the photo of our policemen in their recess time. This is not a fair comparison rather is the work of some highly idiot person who is making fool of himself. Courage wise Pakistan Army and police are far, I repeat far better than these coward western police. When these western police moves towards a possible target they act like Geeder. The entire community goes with them because they are too afraid of dying. On the other hand the Pakistani police personnels have courage and fight like lions. The success Pakistan army achieved with their limited military operation in Swat is highly commendable on the other hand the Americans and European with the most advanced equipment and air power could achieve some success only in 2 provinces of Afghanistan. So before starting an insulting thread the forum member should use his head, analyze the subject and then post.

Aymu

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 am View user's profile Send private message
Xtive
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

aymu wrote:

I have not liked this video because it is a shit comparison. While the European police are shown alert on duty, some idiot has taken the photo of our policemen in their recess time. This is not a fair comparison rather is the work of some highly idiot person who is making fool of himself. Courage wise Pakistan Army and police are far, I repeat far better than these coward western police. When these western police moves towards a possible target they act like Geeder. The entire community goes with them because they are too afraid of dying. On the other hand the Pakistani police personnels have courage and fight like lions. The success Pakistan army achieved with their limited military operation in Swat is highly commendable on the other hand the Americans and European with the most advanced equipment and air power could achieve some success only in 2 provinces of Afghanistan. So before starting an insulting thread the forum member should use his head, analyze the subject and then post.

Aymu

Awesome Thought!!
I Salute You Brother!!
we should promote our good nd recover our week points... we are only who can chang ourselve by act not just talking on others work & acts & forgot about ourself!!
or hamara kisi say koi Comparison nhn...
ye jo forigen dikhae gae hen na, ye elite group hen... or hamary bechary recruit ki snaps show ki gae hen
kya hamary elite nhn?? jo bht say mumalik say bht bht achy or professional hen??

Salam Pakistan!!!
Xtive

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

aymu wrote:

Aymu

HAHAHAHA.....you are living in ideal world and I am living in pragmatist world...According to transparency international our police is one of the most corrupt in the world.Just tell these amusing stories to someone else..I know how much corrupt and how much professional they are .......Our police is coward and venal and every Pakistani know that...you might be jiala and for you everything is going on rightly but I am one of those people who will side with truth rather than your sick patriotism and the truth is that Pakistan police and Armed forces are not the best and the Polics is the worst example....I made a commitment during my teens that i will never give bribe but thanks to your 'FARAZ SHANAAS' Police I have to give a bribe as well like other Pakistanis ...I have heard so many corruption and non professionalism stories that now i live in reality away from the sick JIALAS..........When I meet them and then i came to know that In their Private meetings most of them discuss the new Defence phase plots and new plazas and business ratherīthan military matters...............I love Pak Army and Pakistani Soldiers but not the corrupt Dictators and the corrupt officials of Pakistan who are responsible for the derailment of democracry all the times....SO just one message for you...JUST SH-UT UP:
Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:21 am View user's profile Send private message
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Xtive,
I appreciate your appreciations, Thanks

Hasan,

I don't think it is worth to respond to your international media thoughts. As far as Pakistan and its system is concerned, yes I contribute to the idea that corruption is wide spread but then we have to take into consideration several factors before commenting on the negative aspect of our country as a whole. As far as capabilities of our forces are concerned I will repeat a million times they are far better than the good looking cowardly dressed western counterpart. As for your cheap comment about me, I think you are not worth to start a debate with.

Aymu
Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 am View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

aymu wrote:
Xtive,
I appreciate your appreciations, Thanks

Hasan,

I don't think it is worth to respond to your international media thoughts. As far as Pakistan and its system is concerned, yes I contribute to the idea that corruption is wide spread but then we have to take into consideration several factors before commenting on the negative aspect of our country as a whole. As far as capabilities of our forces are concerned I will repeat a million times they are far better than the good looking cowardly dressed western counterpart. As for your cheap comment about me, I think you are not worth to start a debate with.

Aymu

Actually you have no argument to prove...Still i would say that Our forces still have to go a long way to be professional...Also you were saying that video was taken in recess time...Then for your info and according to police constitution the Police equipment whehter in duty or off duty can not be used for personal uses and so the special police filmed here is doing illigal wheeling of police bike...According to police law these guys must be summoned and be punished but nobody can do that ........Also I would tell you go and have a study of the book 'MILITARY INC'....and everything will be evident to you about our professionalism....Again I affirmlz say that Police and other Armed Armed forces still needs to be professional..I have a respect for Air force and Navy as they are professionals but not the ground forces as I have spent a lot of time among them and really know what is going on there.
Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Also for those people which are are offended when I told them that a long way to go for professionalism.....The recent rates in many cities of Punjab espacially on the Outskirts of Gujrat
Bribery rates Official>>>
Driving license.............. 500 rupee

Visit a Thaana(police sattion) for some deceased..........300 rupees

for Fir...........................vary but it depends starting from 500

to lodge false Fir....................................................................50,000 to onwards

Noc for foreign countries....................200 onwards

for a dhaaba on tma place................2000 per month

to buy a Judge.........1 million to 10 million and onwards

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

HasanK wrote:
Also for those people which are are offended when I told them that a long way to go for professionalism.....The recent rates in many cities of Punjab espacially on the Outskirts of Gujrat
Bribery rates Official>>>
Driving license.............. 500 rupee

Visit a Thaana(police sattion) for some deceased..........300 rupees

for Fir...........................vary but it depends starting from 500

to lodge false Fir....................................................................50,000 to onwards

Noc for foreign countries....................200 onwards

for a dhaaba on tma place................2000 per month

to buy a Judge.........1 million to 10 million and onwards

Alos if they belong form Natt house of Gujrat, or form a notorious place of Dacoits known as Jaabey da Ilaaqa or form the place knwon as Madina in Gujrat then police cannot register a case because of their TaaluQaats.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:08 am View user's profile Send private message
rubait
Pak Newbie

پاکستان ایک عشق ایک جنون

liken is main kirey bohat ho gay hain
Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Police All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer