Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!


A Game


Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
A Game
Author Message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

A Game
Hey everyone I have thought of a game

ok the game is like this

that first person will give a clue about a particuler player and next person have to guess who is it

for example:

this is a player who has the highest record of runs in one day series

so I am talking about Saeed Anwar.

ok hope you understand and like the game

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah


Last edited by pakistan_rocks on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
I will start the game:

This player i am talking about is a very fond of hitting 6s Cool

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
Yeah Its a Shahid Afridi



right ?
Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
nd now This player i am talking about wo dosro ko run out karwanay main king hai !!! ?


lekin dosri taraf dekha jay to test series ka bhi king hai pata nahi kia hai yeh banda Shocked
Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
Yes Riya you were right it was Shahid Afridi

ok next I am confused don't know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Yes Riya you were right it was Shahid Afridi

ok next I am confused don't know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes




hehehehe

hey hey Sadia don't be confused u r the moderator of Cricket Forum

nd u have lot of intrest in cricket

you must be know about this person


okay i will give u one more clue

waisay uski dhari kafi bari nahi ho gai kiya ?

mere khayal say kafi bari hee ho gai hai lekin achi lagti hai Smile
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Yes Riya you were right it was Shahid Afridi

ok next I am confused don't know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes




hehehehe

hey hey Sadia don't be confused u r the moderator of Cricket Forum

nd u have lot of intrest in cricket

you must be know about this person


okay i will give u one more clue

waisay uski dhari kafi bari nahi ho gai kiya ?

mere khayal say kafi bari hee ho gai hai lekin achi lagti hai Smile


Mohammad Yousuf kay ilavva aur kon ho sakta hai Very Happy

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
next:

this player I am talking about is an alrounder of Pakistani cricket team and is my favourite adn has been giving outstanding performance in each and every match Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Yes Riya you were right it was Shahid Afridi

ok next I am confused don't know Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes




hehehehe

hey hey Sadia don't be confused u r the moderator of Cricket Forum

nd u have lot of intrest in cricket

you must be know about this person


okay i will give u one more clue

waisay uski dhari kafi bari nahi ho gai kiya ?

mere khayal say kafi bari hee ho gai hai lekin achi lagti hai Smile


Mohammad Yousuf kay ilavva aur kon ho sakta hai Very Happy




Yeah Right !! Cograturlations ! aap ko 7/10 miltay hain
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
pakistan_rocks wrote:
next:

this player I am talking about is an alrounder of Pakistani cricket team and is my favourite adn has been giving outstanding performance in each and every match Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed




well its he ur Innocent
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
right Embarassed

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
pakistan_rocks wrote:
right Embarassed




Thanx so how much u will give me ?
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
What u think about Pindi Express ?
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 854
Location: UK

Reply with quote
Riya wrote:
What u think about Pindi Express ?


Shoaib Akhtar. The Rude Express in fact Wink Rolling Eyes
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
Green Eyes wrote:
Riya wrote:
What u think about Pindi Express ?


Shoaib Akhtar. The Rude Express in fact Wink Rolling Eyes




Yes Shoaib Akhter Sadia kitnay dene chahay hain Abi Bhai ko ?
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 2074
Location: Norway

Reply with quote
A very cool game.. Hm..

He is very sweet and looks very innocent.. hm.. he is a off-spinner, he is all-rounder.. He bats on nr 3... mostly Cool

Guess whoo??

_________________
Never waste an opportunity 2 say
I love U to someone U really like
Bcoz it is not everyday Ull meet the person
Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 854
Location: UK

Reply with quote
AqsaAfridi wrote:
A very cool game.. Hm..

He is very sweet and looks very innocent.. hm.. he is a off-spinner, he is all-rounder.. He bats on nr 3... mostly Cool

Guess whoo??


Shoaib Malik? Not Again Shocked
Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 2074
Location: Norway

Reply with quote
Green Eyes wrote:
AqsaAfridi wrote:
A very cool game.. Hm..

He is very sweet and looks very innocent.. hm.. he is a off-spinner, he is all-rounder.. He bats on nr 3... mostly Cool

Guess whoo??


Shoaib Malik? Not Again Shocked




YES, you guessd right.. ..

_________________
Never waste an opportunity 2 say
I love U to someone U really like
Bcoz it is not everyday Ull meet the person
Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
Green Eyes wrote:
AqsaAfridi wrote:
A very cool game.. Hm..

He is very sweet and looks very innocent.. hm.. he is a off-spinner, he is all-rounder.. He bats on nr 3... mostly Cool

Guess whoo??


Shoaib Malik? Not Again Shocked


well jab tak aqsa and main yahan hain you have to hear and read about Shoaib Malik Embarassed

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Green Eyes wrote:
AqsaAfridi wrote:
A very cool game.. Hm..

He is very sweet and looks very innocent.. hm.. he is a off-spinner, he is all-rounder.. He bats on nr 3... mostly Cool

Guess whoo??


Shoaib Malik? Not Again Shocked


well jab tak aqsa and main yahan hain you have to hear and read about Shoaib Malik Embarassed




you mean to say that Again nd Again
Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 854
Location: UK

Reply with quote
Ok now my question. He scored two centuries in the 1992 world cup for Pakistan. Who is he? Wink Wink
Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 2074
Location: Norway

Reply with quote
well jab tak aqsa and main yahan hain you have to hear and read about Shoaib Malik Embarassed[/quote]


I totalu agree with sadi. Jub thak mein aur Sadi yaha hai, you have to hear and read about Shoaib M.
Embarassed .. But not the same, INSHALLAH new. Embarassed

_________________
Never waste an opportunity 2 say
I love U to someone U really like
Bcoz it is not everyday Ull meet the person
Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 2074
Location: Norway

Reply with quote
Green Eyes wrote:
Ok now my question. He scored two centuries in the 1992 world cup for Pakistan. Who is he? Wink Wink


give some more hints Cool

_________________
Never waste an opportunity 2 say
I love U to someone U really like
Bcoz it is not everyday Ull meet the person
Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 854
Location: UK

Reply with quote
AqsaAfridi wrote:
Green Eyes wrote:
Ok now my question. He scored two centuries in the 1992 world cup for Pakistan. Who is he? Wink Wink


give some more hints Cool


He was the opener of the Pakistan Team Rolling Eyes
Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 2074
Location: Norway

Reply with quote
Green Eyes wrote:
AqsaAfridi wrote:
Green Eyes wrote:
Ok now my question. He scored two centuries in the 1992 world cup for Pakistan. Who is he? Wink Wink


give some more hints Cool


He was the opener of the Pakistan Team Rolling Eyes


you are saying in 1992, then give some more hints Very Happy

_________________
Never waste an opportunity 2 say
I love U to someone U really like
Bcoz it is not everyday Ull meet the person
Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer