Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

2 years extension offer to Army chief Kiyani

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

As per Jang news Pakistan Government and America offered a secret deal of 2 years extension to Army chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani. What can be their motives behind this?

Do they want to make sure that Army should not interrogate in any situation, whatever current Government do?

Whats are your comments?
Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

May Allah bless our country. Aameen Reply with quote

Sir, would you plz post that page of jang news paper here. Otherwise commenting an army chief here will not help our nation any way. Jang group of newspapers has already an affiliation with foreigners.
Actually my concern is to safe guard our national interests.

Pakistan Zindabad
Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Very Correct !!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
KHAN62
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

extension to army chief Reply with quote
this news has already been refuted, anyway, any govt servant including army chief or any other chief must not be given extension in his service. There is no war- footing like situation and whatever the operations r going on any new chief can command and undersatand the strategy. So, new chief be promoted on the retirement this guy.Zulfiqar
Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
fatima.ahtesham
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I think its ok with this
Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

If correct, this is welcome news.

Aymu
Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:00 am View user's profile Send private message
hasnainmj
Pak Newbie

Service Extension for Army Cheif Reply with quote
As-Salam-O-Alaikum

Extension in service in any department should be banned by law. Young generation (fresh blood) with new ideas and courage must have chance. Where as that fresh blood become cold when it reach to the post or freeze in the way.

Advisory committees could be formed to get benefit from the retired people's experience.

God help us.
Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 am View user's profile Send private message
zahoor786
Pak Newbie

good Reply with quote
good job
Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
talatkhatri
Pak Newbie

It is OK...
Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Feel proud to fight for Pakistan Reply with quote
KHAN62 wrote:
this news has already been refuted, anyway, any govt servant including army chief or any other chief must not be given extension in his service. There is no war- footing like situation and whatever the operations r going on any new chief can command and undersatand the strategy. So, new chief be promoted on the retirement this guy.Zulfiqar

hasnainmj wrote:
As-Salam-O-Alaikum

Extension in service in any department should be banned by law. Young generation (fresh blood) with new ideas and courage must have chance. Where as that fresh blood become cold when it reach to the post or freeze in the way.

Advisory committees could be formed to get benefit from the retired people's experience.

God help us.

Khan62 you are right. The army chief successors have the same experience and ability and one day they will be given a chance of becoming an army chief then why not now. May be the govt scares to refront.

Wa alaikum assalam Hasnainmj. You wrote Advisory committees could be formed to get benefit from the retired people's experience.
is quite a good suggestion. One thing I'm adding that the committee role must be pre defined and at no way must impose suggestions on institutes' chiefs. Its just because of them, Pakistan reached to this situation. May Allah save our beloved homeland.

Pakistan Zindabad
Awam e Pakistan Paindabad.

Pakistan Zindabad
Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
mukhtar aslam
Pak Newbie

2 Year extension to AC PAK Reply with quote
Yes, no doubt about it,the situation we are facing demands this person to be the AC of PAK ARMY,the way he his handling the battle field against TERROR
and whole nation baking him,a new person may need time to get support of parliament and the nation.PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD PAKISTAN PAINDABAD
May ALLAH Bless my Country
Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Argonaut
Pak Newbie

No person is indispensible. Extending the service of a government employee creates bad feelings among those who are next in line for promotion. Therefore no extension should be given to army chief or any other public servant. Moreover, the structure of army should be changed to make the post of Army Chief less powerful thus reducing dangers to democracy.
Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
KHAN62
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Extension 2 army chief Reply with quote
this is again in news , very bad, pakistan leaders and nation dont want to learn. Any govt servant in present economic situation must not get extension; army chief is not doing any extraordinary service, anybody next to him will be able to the job like him. so this should not be an issue, zulfiqar
Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Re: Extension 2 army chief Reply with quote
KHAN62 wrote:
this is again in news , very bad, pakistan leaders and nation dont want to learn. Any govt servant in present economic situation must not get extension; army chief is not doing any extraordinary service, anybody next to him will be able to the job like him. so this should not be an issue, zulfiqar

I support your opinion.
Army chief is an honest and loyal man and must not accept extention in service. He knows his successors also have the right to be given a chance of army chief. I hope he himself will resign on the time. We may say this his last test.
Army Chief & Pak Army Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Pakistan Zindabad
Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:14 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

One should follow the rules & regulations.In the mean time this present corrupt Govt shouldn't be given a free hand to appoint any of their own"Jehala" to be the next COAS.Rather the one which deserves this important post on merit.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Aakhir Billi thele se bahir aa hi gai. Reply with quote

US orders Pakistan govt to extend General Kiani service for two years. Prime Minister will ensure the extension at his coming visit to USA. Govt of Pakistan has already agreed on one year of extension to Gen. Kiani. General Kiani is honored for operations against the Taliban both inside the border and across the border. Govt feels hesitition to announce the extension and calls on COAS to Islamabad regularly for small decisions to save her good name. Military establishment has already showed her concern on the matter.

Source of information.
News at 9.00 PM AVT Khyber News

Pakistan Zindabad
Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
rindphy
Pak Newbie

I dont thing its good practice.. we should make institutions better, not relying on personalities...
Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Any latest news on the issue? Reply with quote
Is there any latest news on the issue?

Pakistan Zindabad
Mon May 03, 2010 11:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Re: Aakhir Billi thele se bahir aa hi gai. Reply with quote
jkbarki wrote:

US orders Pakistan govt to extend General Kiani service for two years. Prime Minister will ensure the extension at his coming visit to USA. Govt of Pakistan has already agreed on one year of extension to Gen. Kiani. General Kiani is honored for operations against the Taliban both inside the border and across the border. Govt feels hesitition to announce the extension and calls on COAS to Islamabad regularly for small decisions to save her good name. Military establishment has already showed her concern on the matter.

Source of information.
News at 9.00 PM AVT Khyber News

Army chief service extended for 3 years. P.M announced 3 years extention to army chief in his short brief message to the nation on television.

Pakistan Zindabad
Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:05 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer